PANINI COPA AMERICA 2020-2021 ARGENTINA-COLOMBIA

Hoddle01

As there are just 12 days to go for the proposed release date, has there been any leaks of what the stickers look like for this year's Copa America?

rpuerta

As there are just 12 days to go for the proposed release date, has there been any leaks of what the stickers look like for this year's Copa America?
Yes. there is hope. I have been told from distributors that there is confirmation from Panini that there will be a 2021 Copa America album this year. Projected release date in Colombia is mid-April. The first promotional images should be out this week.

Hoddle01

Yes. there is hope. I have been told from distributors that there is confirmation from Panini that there will be a 2021 Copa America album this year. Projected release date in Colombia is mid-April. The first promotional images should be out this week.
That's great news. Many thanks for the update.

Hoddle01

Although the pictures are a bit blurred, the writing underneath the players on the main stickers, looks a little heavy and awkward.

rpuerta

Although the pictures are a bit blurred, the writing underneath the players on the main stickers, looks a little heavy and awkward.
1617874323874.png1617874744158.png

369 stickers, Including 26 holographic stickers
Sticker size: 54 x 76 mm
Softcover and Hardcover albums - 56 pages
Release date April 19th
Made by PANINI BRASIL LTDA. BARUERI – SP

Last edited:

Hoddle01

View attachment 17674View attachment 17675

369 stickers, Including 26 holographic stickers
Sticker size: 54 x 76 mm
Softcover and Hardcover albums - 56 pages
Release date April 19th
Made by PANINI BRASIL LTDA. BARUERI – SP
Thanks for the update.
I think the stickers look a little better than I first thought although the writing is a bit bland.

When will a checklist be available? Brazil players please! :

Last edited:

ZXAL29

kinda new to these forums, was into the fifa world cup 2014 album and trying to get back into it, seems fun. how will i be able to buy this album/stickers if i live in the U.S? (new to these forums so idk if theres a specific website you guys go to)

CameronQPR

Does anyone have experience buying from this Colombian website https://stickertotal.com/copa-america-2021-panini/ ?

They apparently deliver worldwide. For example, shipping to Spain is around $35 (28 euro).

It would be a good option if the new Copa America collection won't be available to buy in Europe. Of course, if the site is legit.
Excellent question. Would be great to know as would be lovely to find a trustable supplier from South America as I suspect it may be tricky to get this year especially with COVID.

Or does anyone else have any similar sites they use?
I’ll still never understand why Panini International site doesn’t stock everything they make and just charge high shipping costs. To not be able to get even the French/Spanish albums in the UK let alone Copa America is just odd but that’s a separate point

rpuerta

Does anyone have experience buying from this Colombian website https://stickertotal.com/copa-america-2021-panini/ ?

They apparently deliver worldwide. For example, shipping to Spain is around $35 (28 euro).

It would be a good option if the new Copa America collection won't be available to buy in Europe. Of course, if the site is legit.
They are a 100% online store in business for about 2 years and you can communicate with them via facebook as I have done in the past, they are very friendly. I'm not their customer but I believe they are legit.
1618419107434.png