PANINI COPA AMERICA 2020-2021 ARGENTINA-COLOMBIA

Jamiepr74

I bought from an eBay seller. He's reliable and I've bought from him before. I know he will refund me the cost of the set if needs be but probably not the P&P. I think this is a temporary suspension of mail services decided by Royal Mail and Correios Brazil. It seems a bit of an overreaction to me but I know they want to do everything to keep their postal workers safe. I should have bought a set months ago as I like anything to do with the Copa America. I saw your post in September but delayed looking for a set. So it's partly my fault.
I wouldn’t say it’s your fault, no one could predict what is happening right now, what with Panini also doubling their prices for completed collections directly from their website, it’s getting much harder to keep up.

Hoddle01

Is there any news to suggest Panini will be bringing out an updated Copa America sticker album later this year?

beto18

Unfortunately, Qatar and Australia will not play the Copa América 2021. :(
In this way, the tournament will be played between the 10 Southamerica football selections (The last time this happened was in the Copa América Chile 1991)

PANINI, two selections less in the tournament.
What will happen to the official album?

Hoddle01

Unfortunately, Qatar and Australia will not play the Copa América 2021. :(
In this way, the tournament will be played between the 10 Southamerica football selections (The last time this happened was in the Copa América Chile 1991)

PANINI, two selections less in the tournament.
What will happen to the official album?
I don't see why this should effect the Panini album. Infact it is an ideal time to expand the squads and the history section with a page dedicated to past competitions and players.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I don't see why this should effect the Panini album. Infact it is an ideal time to expand the squads and the history section with a page dedicated to past competitions and players.
This is a horrible timing for Panini though... By this time, they should be more than ready to start printing, so I wouldn't be surprised if both teams were still featured.

Hoddle01

This is a horrible timing for Panini though... By this time, they should be more than ready to start printing, so I wouldn't be surprised if both teams were still featured.
When is the release date?

I would have thought if the album and stickers have not been sent to the printers, it would be easy to remove the two teams from the collection. Not so easy to start designing and adding new pages however.

Hoddle01

Unfortunately no news. I think shipments to the UK will take a long time to return
That's a real shame. It will also mean that I will need to find an alternative source to get the Brazil player stickers from the new collection.

Any offers of help would be much appreciated.

GabrielLH

That's a real shame. It will also mean that I will need to find an alternative source to get the Brazil player stickers from the new collection.

Any offers of help would be much appreciated.
Yes, this is a big mess. According to information, shipments to some countries have been suspended since March / 2020 :eek:

I think this goes a long way, unfortunately

An alternative would be to send to a friend/family member in another country