PANINI COPA AMERICA 2020-2021 ARGENTINA-COLOMBIA

Helios

Contributor
Brazil is all about glitter and Argentina has the Panini logo print.
I am not sure what I like more..!?

Can someone show more of the Argentina versions of golden “in action” sticker please?
Maybe the Neymar one..

GabrielLH

In the Copa América Preview collection, the Brazil version was "clean" without glitter or Panini logo (in this collection I found the most beautiful Brazilian version)

In the Copa América Centenario collection, the Brazilian version had a "fireworks" effect (just like the shiny stickers from the 2010 World Cup). The Argentine version was without these effects (in this collection the Argentine version is prettier)

NOVAIS

Greetings This box set with an additional Pelé card and another Box with Maradona is now in pre-release at Panini Brasil.

rafa

Thanks for the info.
I guess the card of Pele and Maradon would be similar of the maxi cards from Argentina.
Combos-de-Rafa.jpg
IMG_7307.jpg

LFC1892

Contributor
My advice is not to buy the Premium box. It is very poor quality and mine is already losing the flaps.

If I can find the Pele & Maradona stickers individually then am gonna do that.

Bagpus

A very good friend of mine shared these images with me in which we can see the difference between the stickers printed in Brazil (Left) and the stickers printed in Argentina (Right)
The stickers normal are almost the same but the stickers shinies are slightly different, those printed in Argentina have the Panini stamp.

View attachment 18402

View attachment 18403

View attachment 18404

View attachment 18405

View attachment 18406
Very useful, and potentially very annoying once it comes to swap time!

Bagpus

Have I done the worst after opening two 50 pack boxes? Despite opening 495 stickers, I only got 234 different ones and still need 135 (plus a couple more to replace marked stickers)! The number of duplicates within each box was so disappointing and both boxes felt about 90% the same. I'll update Laststicker and will then be looking to swap.

Helios

Contributor
Have I done the worst after opening two 50 pack boxes? Despite opening 495 stickers, I only got 234 different ones and still need 135 (plus a couple more to replace marked stickers)! The number of duplicates within each box was so disappointing and both boxes felt about 90% the same. I'll update Laststicker and will then be looking to swap.
Guess they were both labeled with the same number..let me guess : Nr. 1 ?!

I opened 80 packs distributed in Argentina.
The result is just about the same.
Very interesting to see how their sorting machine works..F2416976-ECD5-41F2-8FE0-4D61E21A3A62.jpegB12BF1ED-EC45-46F0-8133-BA17054142DD.jpeg91775DA8-C4A6-4F4D-9CD0-876B6FB2B251.jpegDA5CAC6F-FA01-456B-92A7-3A2E5CEE1BB5.jpegEA97BF6B-2C26-4FA5-A235-86DD0E6B28C9.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited: