PANINI COPA AMERICA 2020-2021 ARGENTINA-COLOMBIA

LFC1892

Contributor
Got this baby today from Brazil.

Quality release from Panini. The paper is thick stock, so are the stickers. No flimsy shite like the Euro stickers.
Also, larger sized stickers than the Euro ones.

So many sub sections in the album and 4 pages per team. Each player has his club printed in the sticker which is what EURO stickers should have had.

Will have a full video review uploaded on my youtube channel on Saturday.

IMG_4388.JPG

IMG_4389.JPG

IMG_4390.JPG

IMG_4391.JPG

IMG_4394.JPG

Ramsfan10

D

Quality release from Panini. The paper is thick stock, so are the stickers. No flimsy shite like the Euro stickers.

So many sub sections in the album and 4 pages per team. Each player has his club printed in the sticker which is what EURO stickers should have had.

View attachment 18345
Did you get that directly from Brazil? Are parcels being sent from Brazil now to the UK?

Helios

Contributor
I hate Panini: 2 bought boxes...I got 198 stickers out of 250 in the first. Something already bad, since a few I got 4 times. I open 20 packs from the second: 97 doubles and only 3 new. i'm not really on the mood to open the rest. 100 euros for this...Panini sucks.
I was afraid this could happen to me too cause my boxes were labelled either the same Nr 1.
There were a lot of doubles but not only 3 new ones.

What I find very unusual is the fact that I nearly have all legend stickers double, nearly have al Gol stickers , but I am still missing a lot of regular player stickers and most of the M stickers..!?

Helios

Contributor

View attachment 18345

View attachment 18346

View attachment 18347

View attachment 18348

View attachment 18349
Can you add a picture of the box inside please?

LFC1892

Contributor
The box is very thin. If sent without good protection, the album inside can get damaged.
Yes it is. Already ripping from the sides. For a Premium product Panini should have made a slipcase like the one for Calciatori hardback and Premier League instead of this cheap carton. They are charging premium price for it so why not give collectors something worth the money.

Helios

Contributor
Yes it is. Already ripping from the sides. For a Premium product Panini should have made a slipcase like the one for Calciatori hardback and Premier League instead of this cheap carton. They are charging premium price for it so why not give collectors something worth the money.
Thanks for sharing the picture- this is really not worth buying..

Helios

Contributor
If you can find the album alone without the useless box then do it. Otherwise, I agree don't bother.
Guess you had to pay nearly the double of the regular retail price for it.
I got my hardcover album and 100 packs from a Colombian web shop..

LFC1892

Contributor
Guess you had to pay nearly the double of the regular retail price for it.
I got my hardcover album and 100 packs from a Colombian web shop..
No mate, I got it sent from an old team mate of mine whom I played football with at university, he's been living in Rio De Janeiro for 15 years now. I ordered some boxes from that Colombian web shop as I need about 175 stickers to finish after opening 50 packets from Brazil.

Broncky

hello im new to the copa america sticker series and i like to have some more info. from the 2021 albums/stickers.
i see a gold hardcover from brasil what is the difference between this and the blue version.
and are all the version in english ?
does someone has a recommanded webstore or seller for me that ships to belgium.

beto18

A very good friend of mine shared these images with me in which we can see the difference between the stickers printed in Brazil (Left) and the stickers printed in Argentina (Right)
The stickers normal are almost the same but the stickers shinies are slightly different, those printed in Argentina have the Panini stamp.

Arg_01.jpg

Arg_02.jpg

Arg_03.jpg

Arg_04.jpg

Arg_05.jpg

Helios

Contributor
A very good friend of mine shared these images with me in which we can see the difference between the stickers printed in Brazil (Left) and the stickers printed in Argentina (Right)
The stickers normal are almost the same but the stickers shinies are slightly different, those printed in Argentina have the Panini stamp.

View attachment 18402

View attachment 18403

View attachment 18404

View attachment 18405

View attachment 18406
That’s a good hint.
Unfortunately I didn’t notice the difference before.
At least I just got a few different shinies from Argentina within a swap.
A bit annoying those two countries produce different looking stickers for the same album.8CC0682C-4D1E-4E78-9F15-ACE40FC7B619.jpeg

LFC1892

Contributor
Ha, interesting. Just double checked my album and I got all the Brazil version shiny stickers.