PANINI COPA AMERICA 2016 CENTENARIO Sticker Album

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
@Gabriel For some reason I've deleted earlier both your post and the new thread you created... It doesn't make sense to split information among two similar threads and you're also providing info that was provided earlier by @bassem... For those reasons, I'll still leave this last posts of yours because you're eager to help, but I'll delete the thread and will delete anything that is duplicate. Thank you for understanding.

EDIT: Actually, I'm going to delete both posts from Gabriel, it's just the same information provided by bassem and with duplicate images too... @Gabriel from now on, I expect you to be more careful, ok? We're glad to get every help to our community, but not like this.

I've updated earlier the first post with the info pictures relevant to the collection.

Last edited:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
You're serious? You're telling me that among all the news and important information provided here in this thread, there's no information? Or you just read first post and there you go, thread finished?

Your thread was the same information that bassem shared just a couple of posts ago, the only difference is you wrote the collection info, but that was copied from the picture bassem shared and you "re-shared", twice actually, with duplicated pictures in your own last post... What's "really different" here?

I'll do what I want for the best of this community, that's why Pavle has trusted me with such role... And keep the ironic remarks to yourself, I'm not THE 'contributor', I'm one of many who strives for becoming one of the best cards and stickers communities around the world... I wasn't rude to you, I explained well why I deleted your posts and if you don't agree, tough luck, I can't please everyone.

Case closed, let's get back to what matters, sharing new and important stuff about the collection.

Gabriel

Ok. Just to remark, I didn't saw Bassem share that pictures here, I saw the pictures from other web site.
Sorry for for the inconvenient, I just want to help to this community.
Greetings from Perú

LUISCARLOS

Having Copa América Centenario and Euro Cup at the same time, we should have to prepare our wallets in order to complete both albums. It will be great :p
It looks like I may break the bank this summer. I already have the 4-game package for the Chicago venue games and I always collect the albums. I am just about finished with the Panini 365 and now have to prepare for these two :)

LUISCARLOS

But, If I'm not wrong, half of this competition will take place during the Euro... ? Right ?
Let's put it this way, It's going to be a helluva summer!

@EdgarFlores How did they chose the teams ? I'm quite sure there were no qualification tournament so, for example, why Haiti and not Cuba or Trinidad and Tobago which got a better Fifa ranking than Venezuela ?
Remember that Venezuela is in South America and is part of CONMEBOL. Those other teams are are the invited teams from the Caribbean.

Last edited by a moderator:

Turisas

Does anyone know about European distribution? Will this be released in Hungary? ( I doubt it to be honest...)
Thanks

CSKA Sofia Forever

Having looked now at the pictures of the Euro 2016 album, I am almost sure my winner for the best Panini continental tournament album this summer will be Copa America Centenario ;)

bayremch

i have some news about it :
-will be made in mexico and not italy
-and probably we be not lunched in Europe
-in tunisia with we be launched like 2015 album

Caniggia

Contributor
i have some news about it :
-will be made in mexico and not italy
-and probably we be not lunched in Europe
-in tunisia with we be launched like 2015 album
since several years there are 2 different print in South America and Europe (usually Panini print in Brasil or Usa and sometime in Venezuela, first time I heard about Mexico), but seems anyway album will not be distributed in Europe :( ... this is not the reason anyway.. I didn't understand about Tunisia, we are in 2016 not 2015 ...

bayremch

i think italy too we be not available , we wait and see :)
i want to say we be available like 2015 album 2015 and 2016 :)

Sergio Z

@Kacper13 Not sure about European release. Copa América 2015 was released there (with "Le grandi raccolte per la gioventú" slogan), so maybe this one will be released too -hopefully-. :)

I think we should update this thread with countries confirmed and upcoming release dates. Some of them are USA, Mexico, Tunisia and now Peru. Probably Brazil, Argentina, Colombia and Chile will make it into the list, as well.

Last edited:

Caniggia

Contributor
Is not still clear if Copa America Centenario will be out in Italy or Europe... seems not, but I still have a little hope...

@Sergio Z any info about Navarrete album?

Sergio Z

@Caniggia All we know is that the album will be released under the seal of Capri Internacional. They have released an album for every Copa America since 1995, so I think it's just a matter of time. I'll let you all know if anything comes up. :)

Caniggia

Contributor
@Caniggia All we know is that the album will be released under the seal of Capri Internacional. They have released an album for every Copa America since 1995, so I think it's just a matter of time. I'll let you all know if anything comes up. :)
Yes I know, I have all albums :p .. in only one there is 1 sticker missing :( thanks!