PANINI COPA AMERICA 2016 CENTENARIO Sticker Album

Sergio Z

@Arno Panini told me they were going to have the Aguilar right sticker, but unfortunately they lied. We don't have right Aguilar, and I guess neither do the Chileans, Brazilians, etc. :(

Arno

@Arno Panini told me they were going to have the Aguilar right sticker, but unfortunately they lied. We don't have right Aguilar, and I guess neither do the Chileans, Brazilians, etc. :(
In a facebook group I got the right P. Aguilar from Mexico for the next weeks, but I don't know if the quality of the stickers varies between mexican and made in brazil:confused:For example in the WC 2014, the stickers "Made in Italy" had much more quality and color than "Made in Brazil". I just collect Italian because together they looked ugly. I don't want to combine versions if they are very different :(

By the way, next month there will be an update only in Mexico , P. Aguilar included.

Caniggia

Contributor
In a facebook group I got the right P. Aguilar from Mexico for the next weeks, but I don't know if the quality of the stickers varies between mexican and made in brazil:confused:For example in the WC 2014, the stickers "Made in Italy" had much more quality and color than "Made in Brazil". I just collect Italian because together they looked ugly. I don't want to combine versions if they are very different :(

By the way, next month there will be an update only in Mexico , P. Aguilar included.

what you mean with update? the single sticker or something more from Mexico? :)

ilias

I feel the same! I live in the US and I only want my stickers to say made in Italy. Quality is much different also sticker smell haha

Arno

Hello, Panini Peru by Facebook told me that they already have fixes Paul Aguilar in "Distribuidora Bolivariana" I live a little far, but one of these days I'll go see. If you live near the site, and if you can go, you confirm me please. ;)