PANINI COLLECTION STORAGE (THE ULTIMATE GUIDE)

DecjeNovineFan

anyone have solution for me , i can find A3 size pages to protect original tables size is like 26 cm x 33 cm , i searching for years and i cant find binder pages to protect them usually i find smaller or larger but 26 x 32 i cant find :(

Attachments

Marius

Hi, very nice topic. I’m looking for some transparent book covers that would fit for the regular WC/EURO panini albums. Any suggestions where I can find those in the EU?

Oldschool

I’ve looked all over for the Ultra Pro 12 pockets for the Euro 2020 Tournament stickers. Looks like only Australia and the States have them.

Ive seen the 9 pockets. Do the stickers fit in horizontally or do they only fit sideways so the players look like they are on their sides?

Jaap10

Hi all,

I posted in this thread because it seems the most fitting one. Thank you all for the helpful tips in previous pages!

Here’s the issue; i’m debating to start collecting the Topps Champions League Best of the Best edition. However; the cards are huge! Therefor they won’t fit in regular binders. Also they are smaller then the xxl limited edition cards, so I’m a bit lost how to store them and google didn’t help much either.

Is there anyone here that also collects that edition and has some tips on storing them in a binder?

Much appreciated!
Cheers

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Hi all,

I posted in this thread because it seems the most fitting one. Thank you all for the helpful tips in previous pages!

Here’s the issue; i’m debating to start collecting the Topps Champions League Best of the Best edition. However; the cards are huge! Therefor they won’t fit in regular binders. Also they are smaller then the xxl limited edition cards, so I’m a bit lost how to store them and google didn’t help much either.

Is there anyone here that also collects that edition and has some tips on storing them in a binder?

Much appreciated!
Cheers
I've seen people using 4-pocket sheets and it looks good. You can easily find them on Amazon, ebay, etc.