PANINI COLLECTION STORAGE (THE ULTIMATE GUIDE)

mc12345

I'm not sure where you red about the pages that are sticking together. Maybe you are confused because in one of my posts I mentioned about the white EICHNER binders that are sticking easy together, but not the pages.

For so far I can confirm none of the Italian sleeves I'm using for protecting my albums are sticking together.
Also none of the UK sleeves I'm using for my stickers, sheets, packets, ...

Hi thanks for the quick reply. Sorry I meant my current storage solution (just horizontal in a cardboard box) is leading to the pages of album sticking together.

I wondered if something like parchment paper between the album pages would be a good idea?

redwhite

Hi thanks for the quick reply. Sorry I meant my current storage solution (just horizontal in a cardboard box) is leading to the pages of album sticking together.

I wondered if something like parchment paper between the album pages would be a good idea?
Oh yes, I think we all know that problem. In the past at least some of my WC2002 albums sticked together. For that reason I prefer to store now all my albums in a plastic sleeve. see previous post for some pictures. You can take them easily out of the sleeve, only you need some big A4+ binders.

mc12345

Anyone had experience of using micro chamber paper? Just wondered if a sheet of this between pages would help stop the stickers from sticking Together?

ok i have question, i buy alot binders from Phil and now decide to put first set inside and i have issues , place for sticker from top second line second sticker from left is wavy and i put inside mint sticker , i have few packages of pages and each one have same problem i send pics down one where i mark problem and one clean pictures that you guys can see that

so my queastion are:
1. did anyone else have same problem
2. will this wavy place make sticker become wavy if sticker stay inside for some time

Attachments

and second problem is that from 2 new packages with Phil pages that i open , 2 pages have some kind issues on plastic and i do not wish put stickers inside as they will probably damage sticker in time , but that is less problem then this up

redwhite

Concerning the Italian Phil pages I have only experience with the 1 pocket sleeves to put my empty albums in it, so I can't compare it with mine.

But it's sad to hear and see the error on your 12 pocket sleeves. It seems on that specific place you are mentioning that the 2 plastic layers are not melted good to each. I have the feeling that the upside layer (on the 6th pocket) is melted shorter together and that's probably the reason why it pull the layer below with the wavy look as result.

No idea if your sticker on that place will become wavy too, but for such a rare collection you have, I should not use those error pockets for it.

I'm curious if other collectors who are using the Phil pages has also that problem? So to everyone, please feel free to share your experiences.

for now i move all stickers from second place in second line, rest are fine till i dont find solution, i buy these 1 year ago but i dont have time to fit stickers inside till now so i dont know will they in master phil replace me pages when i i ask them today, also i have now tons of job to move sticker from this binder i dont wish to made damage on some of the during moving them out :(

Last edited:

i made video for you guys to see this every single page have problem on same place look at my finger how show that sticker on top right corner is wavy also sticker is wavy on middle but that can see only when pages are in front of you, after 24 fours in this binder all stickers on that place become wavy i move them out and put in book to get them straight again, i call them from another country to italy then they answer me on email like this

Hello We didn't have this problem with other costumers before, you are the first one to find that I checked the pages of the type you bought and the mol

then i made this video and send to them still wait on answer i offer them to back few pages that they can check if they dont belive me and my video and pictures, also few pages have plastic issue (in 2 packs of 20 pages i find two pages with plastic issue)

i mean they are serius firm and they do answers like this , why ? to save shipping ? i mean if i offer to pay shipping to them and back pages then why they cant do same , also i do not open rest of pack if they are ok they can sell them again ))