• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Panini Collection / Project / Hobby /PASSION!!

marinerpete

If anyone is interested in receiving these files I am talking about, please drop me an email at pete_and_karen@yahoo.co.uk. You require Excel and Publisher to view.

I have been collecting Panini World Cup and Euro sticker packets and empty albums since 2010 when my passion was reignited with the South Africa world cup.

I am now in a position where I have scanned all my albums, packets and extra stickers and produced 6 quality files that demonstrate my ever expanding project.

File 1 : Euro sticker packets.

File 2 : World Cup sticker packets.

File 3 : Euro extra stickers.

File 4 : World Cup extra stickers.

File 5 : Euro Albums.

File 6 : World Cup albums.

File 7 : A list of countries that have produced albums for each year. Green indicates they exist but I don’t own. Orange indicates they could exist but I don’t know.

File 8 : If there are any gaps in files 1-6, this file catalogues them as I don’t yet own them but I am aware of them.

I am very proud of my efforts and would like to share with any of you that would like to take a look.

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I can confirm that info Pete managed to gather is incredible. I can guarantee that Panini officials do not have 1/5th of info shared in Petes guidelines.
I would like to see this in a form of eBook. :)

marinerpete

I can confirm that info Pete managed to gather is incredible. I can guarantee that Panini officials do not have 1/5th of info shared in Petes guidelines.
I would like to see this in a form of eBook. :)
You are very kind Pavle. I will send you the files later. If you wish to share or promote them in any way please do so. I am always looking for new variations. We must always remember most additions come from sharing knowledge.

Andy

If anyone is interested in receiving these files I am talking about, please drop me an email at pete_and_karen@yahoo.co.uk. You require Excel and Publisher to view.

I have been collecting Panini World Cup and Euro sticker packets and empty albums since 2010 when my passion was reignited with the South Africa world cup.

I am now in a position where I have scanned all my albums, packets and extra stickers and produced 6 quality files that demonstrate my ever expanding project.

File 1 : Euro sticker packets.

File 2 : World Cup sticker packets.

File 3 : Euro extra stickers.

File 4 : World Cup extra stickers.

File 5 : Euro Albums.

File 6 : World Cup albums.

File 7 : A list of countries that have produced albums for each year. Green indicates they exist but I don’t own. Orange indicates they could exist but I don’t know.

File 8 : If there are any gaps in files 1-6, this file catalogues them as I don’t yet own them but I am aware of them.

I am very proud of my efforts and would like to share with any of you that would like to take a look.
would love to see these files can you email me a copy...? exactly what any collector would look for. you should consider publishing a book on it along with other detailed info or something like that as well?? I was reading somewhere where some chap published a book solely glamourising the swapping of stickers in schoolyard etc with cheesy stories etc. and im sure has done well with it... think how well proper information gathered like this would do for the same readership.

would love to see these files can you email me a copy...? exactly what any collector would look for. you should consider publishing a book on it along with other detailed info or something like that as well?? I was reading somewhere where some chap published a book solely glamourising the swapping of stickers in schoolyard etc with cheesy stories etc. and im sure has done well with it... think how well proper information gathered like this would do for the same readership.
I will send you them now.

Not interested to be honest in any money making scheme.

Just want to share info and hopefully receive some comments/ additional info in return.

Pete

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I do not think a book like this can bring any financial benefit. I more had like a free eBook in mind. All these years in the hobby and I have met 5 or 6 people interested in collecting variations.

Oh and by the way the book you are referring to is probably "Stuck on you".

Andy

I will send you them now.

Not interested to be honest in any money making scheme.

Just want to share info and hopefully receive some comments/ additional info in return.

Pete
thanks, no problem...I totally agree with those sentiments. Then just having a discussion with someone who is selling off cigarette cards at a general auction (have sold their panini items on ebay recently on their behalf) and despite in theory the cigarette cards being of much higher value they are expected to not make as much profit as the albums etc did on ebay...to cut a long conversation short, basically its the enjoyment of collecting at the time the cards are acquired rather than the final financial value which seperates the collector from the money makers.
To be fair, fair play to the guy who has written the book got nothing against that...

Andy

I do not think a book like this can bring any financial benefit. I more had like a free eBook in mind. All these years in the hobby and I have met 5 or 6 people interested in collecting variations.

Oh and by the way the book you are referring to is probably "Stuck on you".
cant remember the titles Pavle, there are 2 out there i think... i guess they are like reading someones diary from the 1960s/70s... i saw one advertised in a football fanzine, perhaps your right though & it hasnt been a financial benefit...never really enquired. I dont really read books!! last one i read was Running With The Firm to try and rekindle my youth and thats probably the only one in the last 15 years!!