Panini Campeonato Nacional Scotiabank Chile 2015 Album

Just as an addendum to the wonderful article writted by Alvaro in the Cardz Review Blog, here are the pics of my complete album!!!

Attachments

Danju

It looks very close to CL Album.
Sticker cuttings look like a mess... smaller and bigger ones next to each other... seems like they do not handle it with care... unfortunately

Yes, the cutting is a real problem in the brasilian printers. In almost every Panini stickers printed there are problems with the edges. Sometimes there are stickers totally missplaced, cuted in the half of the player, etc. Panini here is not meticulous at all.

LeicesterRob

Contributor
Hello all, I've been looking for this album to buy and have had no luck whatsoever. I've checked ebay daily including Espana, Italy and UK but apart from the odd pack there's nothing. Panini doesn't stock it either. Maybe someone knows more or maybe I'm searching incorrectly! Maybe it was such a small print run and is now nowhere to be seen.

I can help you to complete a set to do some trade, but, as always, it requires some time, because sadly its a slow process and not everyone have the pacience.

LeicesterRob

Contributor
I can help you to complete a set to do some trade, but, as always, it requires some time, because sadly its a slow process and not everyone have the pacience.
That's very kind, thank you. So far I've only been able to locate one single packet! Not yet found a blank album either!