PANINI CALCIATORI 2017/18 OFFICIAL STICKERS ALBUM

LFC1892

Contributor

LeicesterRob

Contributor
Patron
The complete set is available on the official Panini website now! Whenever I buy the set direct, they always include the "sosituto" and "tranferito" stickers....

http://collectibles.panini.co.uk/store/col_gbr_en/003420mcourc-it-football-it-2017-18-monocuvette-rc-album-x-relazione-clien.html
Thanks @Jamiepr74 this will be my route too. I was so tempted to collect it by buying boxes/opening packets but as @LFC1892 found out it is much too expensive to do it the old fashion way when you live far away!

The hardcover album is a work of art if you're tempted to add to the standard version! I can highly recommend it!

The only downside... and I'm sorry to find a downside as I love this collection... is that we're seeing too many digitally changed faces! Some of the Napoli players look to have been digitally enhanced and look less like themselves (like the Phil Jones WC sticker!). I noticed it creep into the Road to Russia album too which is a shame.

LFC1892

Contributor
Looks like I'm going that road this year.
Good luck Adnan, try to make as many swaps as you can to bring the number of needs down.
I didn't do this year because I was discouraged and it's World Cup year with other collections take priority.

adnan

I have a friend in Rome for the holidays and he says that Mercato set can't be found anywhere.
@Caniggia, some help please:). Is it posible they are sold out? Which Edicola shop to try?

gaspy

I have a friend in Rome for the holidays and he says that Mercato set can't be found anywhere.
@Caniggia, some help please:). Is it posible they are sold out? Which Edicola shop to try?
Update tin is quite easy to find, at least yesterday I saw a bunch of tins in my usual newsstand.
Maybe your friend needs to try more newsstands, but there's plenty of them in Italy (one every 50 meters) :)

Caniggia

Contributor
is not hard to find and if newstands has not, they can ask to distributor. Is not sold out at all ;)

adnan

Update tin is quite easy to find, at least yesterday I saw a bunch of tins in my usual newsstand.
Maybe your friend needs to try more newsstands, but there's plenty of them in Italy (one every 50 meters) :)
is not hard to find and if newstands has not, they can ask to distributor. Is not sold out at all ;)
Thanks. He found it today finaly.

Jamiepr74

I have just bought the complete collection of Calciatori 2017/18, but no Mercato transfer update pack included. Strange, as they have included them in previous editions that I have purchased.

I have been looking on ebay (maybe not hard enough) and can't find anything. Any ideas where I can get them from as an alternative?

gaspy

This year update stickers came in a tin box, maybe you can find at Panini or searching for the tin box.

byoplayer

I have just bought the complete collection of Calciatori 2017/18, but no Mercato transfer update pack included. Strange, as they have included them in previous editions that I have purchased.

I have been looking on ebay (maybe not hard enough) and can't find anything. Any ideas where I can get them from as an alternative?
Hie, Write to Panini and tell them that the update pack did not arrive with the collection and that you want to have the complete collection. Send them the code of the order. They send it for free to you. I did that and I have the tin box with the update, as well as gazzetta stickers. Last year I did the same. Don't buy it.

Jamiepr74

Hie, Write to Panini and tell them that the update pack did not arrive with the collection and that you want to have the complete collection. Send them the code of the order. They send it for free to you. I did that and I have the tin box with the update, as well as gazzetta stickers. Last year I did the same. Don't buy it.
Thanks, I have sent this to Panini, as I didn't get any update stickers either for the French edition - so I await their reply........

"Having been a customer of yours for a couple of years, I have always been happy with my purchases, and also I have received this order, so thank you very much!

I was a little disappointed, as the Mercato (transfer update stickers) and the Gazetta stickers were missing from both the Panini Foot & Panini Calciatori collections as when I have purchased the previous years' complete collections from you, the stickers have been included in my collection.

I have had to purchase the Calciatori Mercato stickers from Amazon.it, and also the Gazetta stickers which cost me 30,00 EU, and I have yet to purchase the Foot update stickers.

Are you in a position to send me the missing update stickers for Panini Foot, and reimburse me for the Calciatori stickers? Why have they not been included this year?

I look forward to your reply."

adnan

Finally ordered the missing stickers and finished the collection. Fantastic collection..
But I have two questions.
Where do you store 20 cards, one of each team, that came in yellow goal packs?
Do you usually stick TRANSFERTITO stickers over players, or leave them unstuck?