PANINI CALCIATORI 2017/18 OFFICIAL STICKERS ALBUM

Caniggia

Contributor
in every packet (not ones for free) you find a paper and you can discover if you win or not. In case you are lucky (ratio around 6/7 in a 100 packets box), going to the shops you have one special GOL packet and inside there is 1 sticker and 1 card

the sticker is one from 24 different special stickers of Serie A (logo, trophy and schields of Serie A club), are exactly same from standard packets. The card are 20 different, one player for every Serie A club. Nothing so special, there is no space in the album. Maybe best choice is keeping it the tin box will be sold with update stickers later

facebook_1514917751665.jpg

adnan

First of all, great collection.
I have a few questions and would appreciate if someone can make things clear.
I got a starter pack from a friend in Italy. At the back of the album, there is a Swiss flag in a place where I expected Italian, and under flag panini.ch. Why is there Swiss flag if it is Calciatori album and printed and sold in Italy? Does this mean that I can buy sticker packs in Switzerland also? And are there other countries in Europe where I can buy Calciatori stickers, or the collection is meant just for the Italian market?
Since I'll be limited on buying boxes how many boxes do you think is enough to complete album?
Thanks,
Adnan.

Caniggia

Contributor
I got a starter pack from a friend in Italy. At the back of the album, there is a Swiss flag in a place where I expected Italian, and under flag panini.ch. Why is there Swiss flag if it is Calciatori album and printed and sold in Italy? Does this mean that I can buy sticker packs in Switzerland also? And are there other countries in Europe where I can buy Calciatori stickers, or the collection is meant just for the Italian market?
Since I'll be limited on buying boxes how many boxes do you think is enough to complete album?
Thanks,
Adnan.
hello Adnan, you find swiss flag because album is also distribuite in the italian part of Switzerland. An album with just italian flag does not exist

these year we have 746 stickers (plus update and C6-C25 available during season a part), my suggestion is first of all buying a full box of 100 packets, usually you find few doubles (let say around 20 in a total of 500) but then you need other 250 ca. more and a second box does not mean you find many different stickers (it should happen but who knows...)

Jromeu

Thanks,
Adnan.
Hello Adnan
I bought in Ebay 2 boxes of 100 packets. First box around 20 doubles. Second box around 300 doubles. But making swaps in laststicker I only have 19 missing stickers.
The album, the stickers and whole collection is amazing. My favourite collection!

LeicesterRob

Contributor
Patron
hello Adnan, you find swiss flag because album is also distribuite in the italian part of Switzerland. An album with just italian flag does not exist

these year we have 746 stickers (plus update and C6-C25 available during season a part), my suggestion is first of all buying a full box of 100 packets, usually you find few doubles (let say around 20 in a total of 500) but then you need other 250 ca. more and a second box does not mean you find many different stickers (it should happen but who knows...)
Thanks for all of the info @Caniggia It looks like a wonderful album and I will be buying the full set direct from Panini as soon as it is listed for sale in the UK. I'm incredibly envious of Italy having such an amazing album. Long may it continue!

I read back over the previous threads (15/16) and saw lots of promotional activity at the Serie B stadia. Does this still happen as I personally think it's a key element to generating massive interest. I sadly see no Topps activity here in the UK and I go to 25-30 games a season!

adnan

Hello Adnan
I bought in Ebay 2 boxes of 100 packets. First box around 20 doubles. Second box around 300 doubles. But making swaps in laststicker I only have 19 missing stickers.
The album, the stickers and whole collection is amazing. My favourite collection!
Thanks for answers. It's a bit clearer now.
This collection will be hard one to complete, but what the hell.:D

LFC1892

Contributor
This is simply THE BEST league sticker collection year in year out. No contest.

Still need about 28 to finish last season, haha.

Jromeu

This is simply THE BEST league sticker collection year in year out. No contest.

Still need about 28 to finish last season, haha.
Totally agree. 14 stickers to finish this year collection. Hard to find swaps in laststicker

LFC1892

Contributor
Totally agree. 14 stickers to finish this year collection. Hard to find swaps in laststicker
I am on last sticker, get in touch with me here on pm, we can help each other out with this wonderful album.

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Hello, you know how to get yourselves the album without living in Italy? Thanks. :)
Either swap with collectors here or via other swapping platforms or get a set, box or a completed album on eBay.