Panini CALCIATORI 2016/2017

Caniggia

Contributor
Arrived! My copy is nr. 150, good number, I like :) .. so now big question is if open or not :p ... there is also Panini letter inside that tell they will send late the 4 different packets of FILM DEL CAMPIONATO to have a complete album (update kit is also included but out from box sealed)

17457716_1805468529478604_6162693262541797691_n.jpg

Caniggia

Contributor
no, the 100 ultralimited boxes with each one a different maxicard signed by a different player (so there is one box signed by Totti, one by Buffon, etc) are not yet on sell. Will be through 100 single auctions for Unicef

the other 1917 boxes (like me) as signatures have only the certificate by Allegra and Melegari, the two directors of Panini

Jamiepr74

Thank you for sharing, I seriously want this collection - any chance I can order it and you forward it to me?

Jamiepr74

Well Panini UK and Panini Italy both flatly declined to sell me a copy directly, considering I have already spent £250 with them in the last month, I was disappointed.

They suggested the Adrenalyn cards as an alternative!!!! Erm....no thanks.....:eek::eek::eek:

great1

Are the stickers from the limited edition different from the normal ones? i mean, other color or something.

Caniggia

Contributor
on 10th april has started the special auctions for the Limited Edition of Calciatori Box, these are 103 special box with for each a different maxi sticker signed by a different player of Serie A and Serie B (so every box has a different autograph), these auctions are worldwide on website www.charitystars.com.

FB_IMG_1492001560303.jpg

First leg is with 20 box, most important autographs are Francesco Totti, "Papu" Gomez, Borja Valero etc

FB_IMG_1492001547852.jpg

The auctions will go on for other 4 weeks with other 85 different maxi sticker

Beside that, anyway, the box is same of other 1914 box already on sell

Jamiepr74

I have just completed my collection that I received direct from Panini, and will be posting my thoughts on it shortly.

Last edited:

LeicesterRob

Contributor
Patron
After Serie A now I made all Serie B winners in Panini stickers. Enjoy :)
http://stickerpedia10.blogspot.hr/2017/05/calciatori-panini-serie-b-winners.html
Very nice @VladeNV

There are so many Calciatori albums I don't have so it's also great to see how the sticker designs change each year.

Interesting to see Atalanta win it twice recently especially considering how well they're doing now in Serie A

The yellow frames around the stickers used for 96/97 collection were never my favourite!

Great work VladeNV!

VladeNV

Thank you @LeicesterRob
I'm giving my best :D. It is intersting to see that Milan won Serie B twice. Once they were relegated becouse of match fixing and second time becouse of their bad results. We also have Fiorentina with Toldo, Effenberg, Batistuta... Pescara with Verratti, Insigne and Immobile...

Yes @Makhno I already prepared them.

great1

hello friends

I have a complete Panini Calciatori 16/17 hardcover album (well, it will be completed after the c16-c20 stickers will be out).
I live in Romania and I was wondering how can I obtain "certificazione PANINI ALBUM COMPLETATO".

How do people from outside Italia can obtain this?

LFC1892

Contributor
Where does the "TRASFERITO" sticker go? On the player sticker transferred or somewhere else? @Caniggia

I have just completed sticking all the update CALCIO MERCATO stickers now all I need is C16,C17,C18,C19,C20 to finish the middle section then I have so many PUNTO cards to use to get the 10 stickers for the poster.