Panini CALCIATORI 2016/2017

LeicesterRob

Contributor
Patron
Wow! You are very lucky to have such a great album to collect. We're dreaming here for Panini to return to the U.K. one day.

We had similar (ish) albums in the early 1980s to the Calciatori collection but nothing as grand as this.

The coverage of different leagues and variety of stickers is second to none. I'll be ordering some boxes very soon!

Can I ask how many stickers (excluding updates) will be released later?

Many thanks

Caniggia

Contributor
some infos about album

stickers 745
+ stickers distributed in 4 different packets in 4 different moments with Gazzetta dello Sport (last one will be in june) for the page "Film del Campionato"
+ 48 stickers sold by Panini in march/april for pages UPDATE

on sell

three versions of album
free (yellow border)
starter pack (yellow border too)
priced version (available only on line Panini website, don't know yet colour of border, for sure not yellow)

box 100 packets 70 euro
gold box 60 packets 35 euro (50 packets sell + 10 packet "omaggio")
blister with 5 packets 3,50 euro

there are so many other infos, I will try to write review as soon as I can! ;)

great1

in terms of packet versions, I know about the following so far:

1.standard
2.omaggio
3.gol
4,5,6,7 - Film del Campionato

How many are there usually? I didn't follow previous years

Caniggia

Contributor
in terms of packet versions, I know about the following so far:

1.standard
2.omaggio
3.gol
4,5,6,7 - Film del Campionato

How many are there usually? I didn't follow previous years
GOL is a different packet you can win finding a card "Hai vinto" in the packets (not ones for free). Inside there are some extra stickers/tattoo not for the album. About number of packets, usually we have 2 (1 standard, 1 omaggio) plus Film del Campionato, but (for example) in 2014/15 there were 4 different packets

I'm trying to collect also more infos about this extra stickers/tattoo from GOL packets, how many for example. Inside album there is nothing about

Canal Cromo

IN THE MEANTIME I OPENED MY FIRST 25 PACKS OUT OF 100 BOX. GOOD NEWS: no doubles! BAD NEWS: no even one crest...

LET'S SEE THE OTHER 75 PACKS!! :)

Caniggia

Contributor
so, inside standard packets (not ones for free) you find a paper and you know if you are a winner or not :)

non hai vinto.jpg
"non hai vinto" (not win) is anyway useful to collect points, you got 1 point to win special Panini items (bags or similars). It is similar like Fifa365, with code in the paper you can update your points on Panini Calcioregali website. To win something you need at least 90 points
CalcioRegali_90P.png
or ...

hai vinto.png
"hai vinto" (you win), you bring paper to your shop (edicola) and they give you a special packet GOL!, inside there aren't stickers for album, but 2 special ones

one is a kind of tattoo (like we had in Belgium and France with Carrefour albums for Euro2016), other is a special sticker about Calciatori

both series are 12, numbered

Tattoo from T1 to T12

Special Stickers from P1 to P12

gol.jpg

As soon as I have the complete sets I post picture

THERE IS NO PLACE IN THE ALBUM FOR THESE SPECIAL STICKERS, just for fun

LFC1892

Contributor
@Caniggia can please give me a link as to where I can register my album with the code on the back of the album. I couldn't find it on the Calciatori website as my Italian is not 100%. Cheers.

Caniggia

Contributor
@Caniggia can please give me a link as to where I can register my album with the code on the back of the album. I couldn't find it on the Calciatori website as my Italian is not 100%. Cheers.
the album code is just to have a kind of own unique album, if it is like other years is just like that! :)

LFC1892

Contributor
I am loving this collection. It is so innovative and comprehensive it makes the Topps Premier League one look like an amateur one.

So many good ideas and variation in the stickers it makes it exciting when opening the packets.

My favourite so far is the home shirt stickers with that special felt material and I love the Caricature section.

Well done to Panini for treating the collectors to a very enjoyable album so far.

Caniggia

Contributor
Just ended press conference in Milano (streaming on youtube) and announced Hardcover edition

19,90 (hard cover + box), sold in the shops

85,00 (gift box with hardcover + 100 packets), sold only on line

for the moment no limited editions

web.jpg

gaspy

The hardcover album is VERY expensive, I'd like to fill it with stickers, but I should buy another one to leave it empty for my collection :(

Caniggia

Contributor
I dont think is very expesive considering is 128 pages plus box. 19,90 is not bad.
Anyway I will complete only my soft cover album, hardcover and gift box I will buy but keeping sealed ;)

LFC1892

Contributor
Just finished my first box and surprisingly I got 467 stickers and only 33 doubles which is fantastic.

@Caniggia how many boxes did it take you to finish it, not counting the 2 sections C & M?

Caniggia

Contributor
I already bought 3 boxes 100 packets and 2 boxes 60 packets and first album is not complete yet (still 35 missing). Anyway I have stopped to buy, I will change stickers with other collectors and I will order from Panini the missing ones ;)

LFC1892

Contributor
I already bought 3 boxes 100 packets and 2 boxes 60 packets and first album is not complete yet (still 35 missing). Anyway I have stopped to buy, I will change stickers with other collectors and I will order from Panini the missing ones ;)
Thank you. Good to know it takes many boxes so I will stop as well after 2-3 boxes.