Panini Brazil 2014

CSKA Sofia Forever

No answer to my question ? :(
Maybe because DFB's official logo does not include the stars, while the logos of FFF and RFEF officially have it.
I presume the DFB keeps its official logo without the 4 stars because the women's national team is also pretty successful (two-time world champions) - men's match shirts have the 4 stars while women's jerseys have 2 stars (at least from what I saw at the 2015 women's WC).

P.S. Spain and France have no world titles at the women's tournaments, so there is no confusion what their star designates ;)

G

Garuda

I have a special request about the Panini WC 2014 edition and hope somebody might help me.

It is about the Algerian "la vache qui rit" (fromage) stickers set + an empty album that i am looking for.

If here is anybody who might got any information where to get these items i would be very grateful.

Thanks and regards

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
Hello Garuda,
Unfortunatly, these items are very very difficult to get and almost impossible to get the complete set.

Dieter

Hey guys,
First of all sry for my absence lately (been busy lol)

Btw today i saw a picture of a Chile hardcover album. The page i'm posting here looks like there's a spot for 6 Kia - stickers.
Anyone knows more about that?

Chile_2014.jpg

redwhite

Hey guys,
First of all sry for my absence lately (been busy lol)

Btw today i saw a picture of a Chile hardcover album. The page i'm posting here looks like there's a spot for 6 Kia - stickers.
Anyone knows more about that?

View attachment 6939
I can confirm that the soft cover album also includes the same page, but I never heard about any Kia stickers or packets. Also the format of those 6 cars are smaller than the stickers.

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
It is written that you have to "search your stickers" on the website "barrakia.cl" and "fill up a formulary with your datas" to "win 10 world packs". I can imagine that these stickers you have to look for on the Kia website are virtual ones.

Dieter

Caniggia, i know ur frustration, that's how i felt when i saw it.
So let's hope redwhite was right.

marinerpete

I am looking for a Swiss version of the 2014 packet without a barcode. Does anyone know if the Swiss starter packet contains such packets or where I could get one from?

While we are on the subject there is a version of the album with no flags on the back of the album. Anyone know details?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimmy1975

I am looking for a Swiss version of the 2014 packet without a barcode. Does anyone know if the Swiss starter packet contains such packets or where I could get one from?
In Sweden the Swiss version was sold as well, as you might know :)

I have 2 different starter-packs that was sold in Sweden, one with 8 packets and one with 5 packets. At the starter-pack with 5 packets there are Swedish text and the price written at the attached paper and the plastic wrapper is also hard plastic. The starter-pack with 8 packets seems to be a regular Swiss starter-pack since there are no signs of swedish text at the plastic wrapper. The plastic wrapper at this starter pack is sof plastic.

I tried to look at the packets inside the starter-pack, and what I can see there is barcodes at the packets in both of the starter packs. There is also the swiss flag at both of the album

Starter pack with 8 packets and album:
File 2017-07-11, 19 19 44.jpeg File 2017-07-11, 19 19 59.jpeg

Starter pack with 5 packets and album:
File 2017-07-11, 19 20 32.jpeg File 2017-07-11, 19 20 11.jpeg File 2017-07-11, 19 20 22.jpeg

Have you seen swiss packets with no barcode?
And a swiss album with no flag at the back?

/Jimmy

redwhite

Have you seen swiss packets with no barcode?
Yes, those packs exist, but it's still a mystery where we could find those packs. The onliest collector I know who has (or had) those packs is the Austrian collector you mentioned as a suspicious swapper in earlier posts (Pa Nini, remember?).