Panini Brazil 2014

Caniggia

Contributor
I got all difference except the different badges from Argentina... but I will try to forget this info.. or I will try then to find also album and different stickers from WC2010 and Euro2012! :)

Austria and Bosnia/Slovenia has same album with same extra stickers A-F ... so one is enough

Danju

Patron
i have got them, but it´s allways hard for a non spanish speaker to get that stuff from south america, it´s allways a lot of struggle and many mails both sides do not understnad :confused:

Caniggia

Contributor
i have got them, but it´s allways hard for a non spanish speaker to get that stuff from south america, it´s allways a lot of struggle and many mails both sides do not understnad :confused:[/QfUOTE]
I use a mix of italian and english and in worst case google translate .. unfortunately I'm still searching for a good contact in Argentina. Good contact means also collector like me not only a seller

Dieter

I finally managed to find the argentinian badges from 2010 and 2014 Yeay for me, so i guess my 2014 collection is complete

Caniggia

Contributor
I've found this ultra rare hard cover PRINTED version of Panini Brasil 2014. No stickers but really amazing quality of paper! I have made some research.. first of all is official Panini product, not a fake. It was not for sell, was just printed in few copies for some promo event or presentation (maybe to Uefa or Fifa, but I'm really not sure about!). The volume is printed in Italy, how many copies? I really don't know but I suppose less than 100. The main interesting thing is anyway the last pages of book that include also the updates international version but with correct Balanta, not the one you find in the packages.

Maybe nothing so important for stickers collectors, but a nice curiosity for all of you :)

wc2014 printed 1.jpg wc2014 printed 2.jpg wc2014 printed 3.jpg wc2014 printed 4.jpg wc2014 printed 5.jpg wc2014 printed 6.jpg wc2014 printed 7.jpg wc2014 printed 8.jpg wc2014 printed 10.jpg

Dieter

Are those stickers printed on the last pages? They don't include all the belgian players from belgian update.
If they're not printed i think i'll have to find that album (damned a hole in my collection again)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Damn Emiliano, you got yourself a rarity there... Is it recent or something went unnoticed?

Caniggia

Contributor
@dantzig I don't think is recent, probably was printed end of 2014 and probably as exclusive promo item to present Panini products.. maybe to Uefa for new deal about Eurocup albums... but is just an idea.. for sure was for someone important because quality of paper is incredible and copies printed were fews.

Caniggia

Contributor
Well... It seems the important one is YOU !
I'm not ... few copies were available at Panini Customer Office in Modena, I was just lucky to be in the right place in the right moment and I've bought last one available so I was lucky twice because my copy is perfect without any damage :)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I'm not ... few copies were available at Panini Customer Office in Modena, I was just lucky to be in the right place in the right moment and I've bought last one available so I was lucky twice because my copy is perfect without any damage :)
That's almost the same odds to win a big prize in Euromillions: be at the right place, right moment, last album, no damages... Trust me, play in some lottery there today, you might be on a luck spree ;)

great1

Hello guys,

I'm a packet collector, among others, and I have a question: in your opinion, the Belgian Red Devils packet, can be considered part of the 2014 Panini World Cup Collection?

Thanks

stickersCat

Patron
Hello guys,

I'm a packet collector, among others, and I have a question: in your opinion, the Belgian Red Devils packet, can be considered part of the 2014 Panini World Cup Collection?

Thanks
Hi. I not considerer this packet for my packet collection. So, but i think is up to you. If you like to collect will be ok for you.

I've found this ultra rare hard cover PRINTED version of Panini Brasil 2014. No stickers but really amazing quality of paper! I have made some research.. first of all is official Panini product, not a fake. It was not for sell, was just printed in few copies for some promo event or presentation (maybe to Uefa or Fifa, but I'm really not sure about!). The volume is printed in Italy, how many copies? I really don't know but I suppose less than 100. The main interesting thing is anyway the last pages of book that include also the updates international version but with correct Balanta, not the one you find in the packages.

Maybe nothing so important for stickers collectors, but a nice curiosity for all of you :)

View attachment 3771 View attachment 3772 View attachment 3773 View attachment 3774 View attachment 3775 View attachment 3776 View attachment 3777 View attachment 3778 View attachment 3779
Great album!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dieter

I don't consider it part of the world cup collection, it was an album you could buy at Carrefour.