Panini Avengers 2: Age of Ultron Sticker Collection

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Somewhere in April this year, Panini released Avengers 2: Age of Ultron Sticker Collection. Album is of course dedicated to recently released sequel of Avengers movie which was launched back in 2012.
Panini Avengers 2 Age of Ultron Sticker Collection.jpg

Stickers : 192
Language: Italian
Distributed in: United Kingdom,Ireland,Italy, France, Spain and Russia.
Year: 2015
Box : 50 packets
Packs : 5 stickers
Stickers in Box : 250

The sticker album is multilingual. It has a thick glossy cover, contains 32 pages, and its size - 210 x 270 mm. In the middle of the album there is a poster for special stickers A1-A24.

Panini Avengers 2 Age of Ultron Stickers.jpg

The collection has 192 stickers of the following types
  • Simple (base)
  • Relief
  • Special shiny (№№ 29, 30, 31, 35, 36, 37, 41, 42, 43, 47, 48, 49, 72, 73, 74, 78, 79, 80, 96, 97, 98, 104, 162).

I have seen the movie and was not impressed by it at all, but I guess that might be because I do not like this sort of films. Or maybe because I haven't watched first part and I was forced to go to theater :p
I enjoyed popcorn and soda on the other hand :D

In case you are a Marvel fan, you and haven't seen the movie yet, here is where you can watch a trailer.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I've collected the first album, but only because my nephew had the album very incomplete and he didn't want to collect anymore... Also, I had watched the movie some days before and it was nice to watch (nothing epic for sure)... This one I didn't watch, neither the last... Not a Marvel/DC fan either.

This one has been released recently here where I live, but I'm not too keen to do it... Usually, the shinies in this collection are harder to get and even buying a full box might not be enough to, at least, swap shinies one-to-one.