Panini Argentina 1978 (Review + discussion)

DecjeNovineFan

Hello
i wish to show unique peace of art and part of panini and decje novine history, only three table sets exist, three complete sets in table and three empty albums and few older empty albums was go out from former decje novine worker here in exJugoslavia, this is my table set ;) , i wish to show you guys here as this is really unique items, as decje novine fan i'm proud to have part of old factory ;)

Attachments

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
Great !! But I'm not sure to understand when you say "three complete sets in table and three empty albums and few older empty albums was go out from former decje novine worker here in exJugoslavia". Do you mean these 3 sets appeared recently thanks to former DN employees ?

DecjeNovineFan

Holla..exacly 3 sets appeared recently from former DN employer... i buy one... one have first hand guy and one is sold to one collector from pancevo serbia

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
That's an opportunity ! Can we suppose new sets will also appear for other collections ?

DecjeNovineFan

nop ...guy from what i buy take all employer have.. empty albums 82 and 84 ...table set and empty album from collection wild west ...and that was all

VladeNV

Not shure if this is intersting but I accidentaly saw it on internet. Back of Yugoslavian Argentina 78 stickers but different color.
Argentina 78- yugoslavia.jpg

Kruszyn2

Hello. Recently, I started thinking about my Argentina 1978 album with softer paper covers than the other albums. This is an international version. Is this normal and do you have it anyway?

bobbinator

Is there a way to see a difference between a World Cup Story sticker and an original Argentina 78 sticker?
I know that back of the sticker is different, I can not see anything different on the face/front of the sticker

Dieter

Is there a way to see a difference between a World Cup Story sticker and an original Argentina 78 sticker?
I know that back of the sticker is different, I can not see anything different on the face/front of the sticker
There's a 'world cup story logo' on the front side.