Panini AdrenalynXL™ FIFA 365 2023

Val

AdrenalynXL FIFA 365 22/23

Another "novelty" launched by Panini with the incoming FIFA 365 cards collection - Giants subset. The resolution doesn't help much but, if you pay attention to the Benzema cards, you will notice the player's full body spread over 3 cards ... vertically.o_O

LFC1892

Contributor
View attachment 20957

Another "novelty" launched by Panini with the incoming FIFA 365 cards collection - Giants subset. The resolution doesn't help much but, if you pay attention to the Benzema cards, you will notice the player's full body spread over 3 cards ... vertically.o_O
Benz card idea been done before in the Nordic edition of Euro 2016 for Ibrahimovic. The Mo Salah one looks gorgeous.

falcon1984

The design of cards is really good. Top Master looks great (gold color, with signature), also base cards and special cards looks great.
LE cards are vertical which is good and they also looks good: shining, with leading team color (eg. Man Utd. has red background)
Cards should be available to buy in January (in Poland), not sure when in other countries.

LFC1892

Contributor
Got some of the products already from Poland. Not bad at all.

1-We have 18 cards per team instead of the 9 we got last season. Eight of 18 are shiny with CAP in different base design.
2-Base cards completely different than last year. Clean fresh design, big player picture, colour coordination with team shirt
3-Team badges in shiny gold/silver instead of regular base of last season. They look fantastic.
4-Gold section is very well made. Giant is going to be popular with collectors. Think of Ibrahimovic 2016(said it earlier in this thread). Three big players showcased in Benz, Lewa & Haaland. Love the design.
5-Top Master is completely re-vamped into all Gold diamond/honeycomb design with player prints autograph. Boss!!!
6-Power cards a bit too similar just like the WC 2022 collection. All 3 look more or less the same apart from the wording.
Panini could have at least changed a little bit of the design to differentiate between Titan for example and Dominator.
7-Limited cards already showing 108 and 21 XXL without Hungary, Greece & Turkey releases. Too much as usual.

Overall, another good solid release for the FIFA365 franchise. I'm sure collectors will enjoy collecting it.

PS: Pulled this baby from a blue mini tin. There is no odds for this 5 card sub-setIMG_20230113_103905823.jpg.

CTBTO

Seems the Second Skin, Club Badge and Line Up cards are not available to buy from Panini…? At least German website….any informations??

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Seems the Second Skin, Club Badge and Line Up cards are not available to buy from Panini…? At least German website….any informations??
Ask Panini Germany, they probably forgot to add as those cards don't seem rare at all, on the contrary.

But those prices are laughable... 20€ for Invincible? A card that comes out too much? Always the joke of the season :p

I've noticed now that ratios are not that friendly, you need around 200 packs on average for Top Masters, while last seasons they were around 130-150 if I'm not mistaken.

LFC1892

Contributor
If you buy the Premium box which is not very expensive you will have all 3 you mentioned in the packs.
10 packs x 3 = 30 cards of SS, Badge & LU.
Unless you are only short of few then it makes more sense to order singles from Panini.

Ask Panini Germany, they probably forgot to add as those cards don't seem rare at all, on the contrary.

But those prices are laughable... 20€ for Invincible? A card that comes out too much? Always the joke of the season :p

I've noticed now that ratios are not that friendly, you need around 200 packs on average for Top Masters, while last seasons they were around 130-150 if I'm not mistaken.
You would be surprised on how frequent the TM cards come out. I pulled them out of mini tins, big tins, blisters, fat packs and of course the booster boxes always have a minimum of 3 in each.
Furthermore, the Momentum card is found more frequently now. I pulled my 2nd one a few days ago from another 50 pack booster box.
Toughest to pull I would say is the Gold in all 4 sub-sets and the Power to some extent(Magicians & Dominators)

CTBTO

If you buy the Premium box which is not very expensive you will have all 3 you mentioned in the packs.
10 packs x 3 = 30 cards of SS, Badge & LU.
Unless you are only short of few then it makes more sense to order singles from Panini.

You would be surprised on how frequent the TM cards come out. I pulled them out of mini tins, big tins, blisters, fat packs and of course the booster boxes always have a minimum of 3 in each.
Furthermore, the Momentum card is found more frequently now. I pulled my 2nd one a few days ago from another 50 pack booster box.
Toughest to pull I would say is the Gold in all 4 sub-sets and the Power to some extent(Magicians & Dominators)
Thanks for the info! Much appreciated….I did wonder if the Gold Giants may not be sold individually but it seems you can buy up to 4 gold cards across the sets per transaction from Panini….interesting about the premium box…could be a ploy to buy more premium packs..Panini seem to be trying all sorts of tricks these days but single SS, Badge and LU cards are not available at all…at least on Panini.de

LFC1892

Contributor
Thanks for the info! Much appreciated….I did wonder if the Gold Giants may not be sold individually but it seems you can buy up to 4 gold cards across the sets per transaction from Panini….interesting about the premium box…could be a ploy to buy more premium packs..Panini seem to be trying all sorts of tricks these days but single SS, Badge and LU cards are not available at all…at least on Panini.de
No problem whatsoever, glad the info helps. Which ones & how many are you missing?

At least you can order the Giant Gold, they are difficult to come by especially Lewandowski. Haaland & Benz comes out more often than not. Thing with Premium boxes is that they increased the LE cards to 12 instead of the 7-8 we used to have. They price them slightly cheaper but you buy more to get all 12 LE cards.

CTBTO

No problem whatsoever, glad the info helps. Which ones & how many are you missing?

At least you can order the Giant Gold, they are difficult to come by especially Lewandowski. Haaland & Benz comes out more often than not. Thing with Premium boxes is that they increased the LE cards to 12 instead of the 7-8 we used to have. They price them slightly cheaper but you buy more to get all 12 LE cards.
So I have found the fat packs to be good for this collection with plenty of 406+ cards and top masters…I’m currently missing 7 Gold with two on the way from exchange and 10 doubles…so I’m hopeful…of which I’m missing 2 of the 9 giant cards…

CTBTO

So I have found the fat packs to be good for this collection with plenty of 406+ cards and top masters…I’m currently missing 7 Gold with two on the way from exchange and 10 doubles…so I’m hopeful…of which I’m missing 2 of the 9 giant cards…
But I got disillusioned with LEs a few years ago and now just get the ones I can and not worry about them…another Panini con in my opinion…no disrespect to any avid collectors out there

Reactions: Val

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
LS ratios suggest otherwise though, TM are clearly the rarest cards of the subset... I know a small part of it is because of top players like Mbappé, but still... So I guess you were lucky in those products?

There are 8 gold cards more rare... I didn't even need to look at this because 36 is a bad number to have a balanced subset... it's been recurrent from Panini and always omitted.

Actually, the only subset that is more balanced is Fans (and Rare too, but that usually is)... Half of Club and Power are more rare than the rest of each... What a waste of doubles.

And only realized now that price gone up 50%... adding what I wrote before, it cleared my doubts about buying anything :p

LFC1892

Contributor
Fat packs are very good, for me anyways. Opened 3 on camera and got 2 top masters. You will find different cards in different products. I always tell others to buy as many different products to get different cards inside them.

But I got disillusioned with LEs a few years ago and now just get the ones I can and not worry about them…another Panini con in my opinion…no disrespect to any avid collectors out there
I'm not too fussed with LE cards. I collect the ones I like and can get without hurting my pocket and once the binder is finished and there's no space to fill I stop. Never been the type that chases every LE card.
This collection is already at 148 LE cards which is very high.

LS ratios suggest otherwise though, TM are clearly the rarest cards of the subset... I know a small part of it is because of top players like Mbappé, but still... So I guess you were lucky in those products?

There are 8 gold cards more rare... I didn't even need to look at this because 36 is a bad number to have a balanced subset... it's been recurrent from Panini and always omitted.

Actually, the only subset that is more balanced is Fans (and Rare too, but that usually is)... Half of Club and Power are more rare than the rest of each... What a waste of doubles.

And only realized now that price gone up 50%... adding what I wrote before, it cleared my doubts about buying anything :p
Maybe I was lucky but from buying many different products from Poland and Nordic I found that the Power & Some Gold are harder to finish. So many power cards come out more than others & the same for Gold.
For example I have only 1 Elliott Rising Star but about 202904858 of the Brugge lad.
Same thing with Power. Too many M'Bappe(not complaining like) Dominator but for example only 1 Min Son so far.
I've lost count of how many packets/products I have opened and still have more to open.
My binder is finished and now am trying to finish my 2nd set to sleeve and top load.
Prices going up from both Panini & Topps. As long as they keep the quality and innovation going am sure not many collectors will complain that much like. I know you will though :p

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Maybe I was lucky but from buying many different products from Poland and Nordic I found that the Power & Some Gold are harder to finish. So many power cards come out more than others & the same for Gold.
For example I have only 1 Elliott Rising Star but about 202904858 of the Brugge lad.
Same thing with Power. Too many M'Bappe(not complaining like) Dominator but for example only 1 Min Son so far.
I've lost count of how many packets/products I have opened and still have more to open.
My binder is finished and now am trying to finish my 2nd set to sleeve and top load.
Prices going up from both Panini & Topps. As long as they keep the quality and innovation going am sure not many collectors will complain that much like. I know you will though :p
Well of course, why should I pay 50% for the same quality, even if it's a good one? Why not a steady increase like 8 cards per 1.50€? Will those 50% get back in value later? Obviously not, it's just more profit to Panini pockets.

Everyone rises prices to keep their profits and guess who can't do that? Final consumers of course... Fortunately we are in a booming and prosperous tim........ no wait, we're not, basic budget has doubled or tripled due to war and speculation.... add all this into countries with lower consumption power and you'll see that "quality and innovation" are not good excuses.

It's even more sad to me because it finally has Sporting too... well, I'll keep an eye on bargains.

On a lighter side... all four players you mentioned are among the easiest in their sections :p

River and Juve lads are the rarest in RS gold section, Power section has half of it rare (Son and Mbappé are in the easy part).

CTBTO

Seems the price of the Invincible card is now €26.50 and Top Master is €13.50 on Panini.de….surely this is a joke sadly I think not

Jimmy1975

I have noticed that there are some updated Limited Edition cards, like Julian Alvarez and Kylian Mbappe.

Anyone know which updated cards that are available?
And why do they have updated cards?

falcon1984

There is Adrenalyn XL FIFA 365 2023 Upgrade

with new cards and new limited cards and momentum:

Momentum
3 cards

Cody Gakpo (Liverpool) - Star Signing
Gavi (FC Barcelona) - Rising Star
Lionel Messi (Paris Saint-Germain) - International Star

Limited Edition
6 cards

João Félix (Chelsea) - Star Signing