Panini AdrenalynXL™ FIFA 365 2022

CTBTO

Have you checked paninishop.de?
They have some great bundles there with exclusive XXL cards etc.
Yes!! I have had a good look at Paninishop.de but I can only see RTWC2022 and English Premier League…no Adrenalyn 365 21/22

CTBTO

I am sure I saw some there a while ago.
I'm sorry, I must have mixed it with some other site.
No problem…I can see last years 365 collection but not this years….maybe someone else have some information? I seem to recall an earlier post saying 365 not in Germany and austria this year only Road to World Cup 22

Ole

So 365 is still with the same price, just Road has kept the Euro prices... Clearly this is a better price/value option than Road.
Definitely, after some cards classified as "special cards" in the Road to collection look like base cards. Even if I haven't had FIFA 365 in my hand yet, I think you get much better value for your money there. As long as you have the opportunity to choose and this is the primary decision criterion.

tonyl

Hello. I'm fairly new to these (Adrenalyn) collections. Started about a year ago. On this forum I sometimes saw where you can find certain Limited Editions.
Now I see on eBay that all players of PSV have limited edition cards. Besided the question WHY?? (although for a Dutch guy, I don't mind), I don't see any information on where to get them. Are they randomly in (Dutch) starterpacks? Anybody can help me with this?

LFC1892

Contributor
Hello. I'm fairly new to these (Adrenalyn) collections. Started about a year ago. On this forum I sometimes saw where you can find certain Limited Editions.
Now I see on eBay that all players of PSV have limited edition cards. Besided the question WHY?? (although for a Dutch guy, I don't mind), I don't see any information on where to get them. Are they randomly in (Dutch) starterpacks? Anybody can help me with this?
Generally LE cards will appear in all the products across Europe but if it's a specific country then the majority will be in their products.
For example if it's Hungarian or Greek LEs then all the products released in them 2 countries will have the LE cards.
In your case I advice you to check not just starter pack packs but mini tins, mega tins and everything else released for the Dutch market.