Panini AdrenalynXL™ FIFA 365 2021

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I'm all with @LFC1892 : I don't think it is a mistake to have so many RARE cards in it. Rather believe that Panini did this deliberately in order to entice the unsuspecting to buy more. Because everyone who has dealt a little more intensively with the last Adrenalyn XL collections knows that the RARE cards are no longer the hurdle to complete such a collection. But of course it is always an event to pull such a RARE card out of the booster. So why not spread a few more positive emotions among the collectors. Panini does this a lot smarter than Topps, where you often have the feeling that you are constantly drawing the same low-level cards from the boosters.

Incidentally, I have the same problem with the STAR Cards. When sorting into the folder, the lower edge splinters off very easily.
Honestly, still not buying that "business kindness" from Panini. If they did it on purpose, they should do it in other products too, mostly the ones selling less like single packs, which are always sold cheaper in a matter of weeks... Multipacks and blisters always sell well because you get "free" limiteds and Panini chose exactly those ones? Even if they pick those products on purpose, customer will not go through other products, I guess.

Still think those blisters/multipacks were the first products to be packed and it was someone in the factory who forgot to change the settings or input the wrong number :p Not complaining though, much better these nice surprises than the other way around.

Topps actually makes those kind of "mistakes" too... last season (or the one before), most CL MA multipacks also had not one, but two limiteds.

You have qualified for a test and are allowed to report afterwards ! ;)
Well, I actually bought some items now, with the "free" limited packs of course... let's see if I have some luck :)

yorick

I received a Greek Starter Pack as well as 15 Greek Blisters. The ratio of Limited Cards included is 2 Greek LE + 2 normal LE in the Starter Pack as well as 1 Greek LE + 1 normal LE in the Blisters.
I completed my collection so far and only need the last added Galatasaray LE‘s, few Greek LE‘s and 2 XXL (RL & KM).
If anyone is able to help me with this, you find me at Laststicker („ybeller“).

Honestly, this years FIFA 365-Series is by far the worst. People at Panini must have been on Drugs when they invented the new setup by position. Football is a teamsport and therefore the players of each team have to be on one double page. The wired mix of players, background colors as well as overall non-structure is a nightmare. Honestly, I like the World Cup posters most.

Helios

Contributor
I received a Greek Starter Pack as well as 15 Greek Blisters. The ratio of Limited Cards included is 2 Greek LE + 2 normal LE in the Starter Pack as well as 1 Greek LE + 1 normal LE in the Blisters.
I completed my collection so far and only need the last added Galatasaray LE‘s, few Greek LE‘s and 2 XXL (RL & KM).

Honestly, this years FIFA 365-Series is by far the worst. People at Panini must have been on Drugs when they invented the new setup by position. Football is a teamsport and therefore the players of each team have to be on one double page. The wired mix of players, background colors as well as overall non-structure is a nightmare. Honestly, I like the World Cup posters most.
You are right- when completed I will insert all the cards Club by Club (!)

Jimmy1975

I agree, the setup by position is terrible.
Also the numbering of Euro 2020 Preview i think was terrible (Team1 - Team28 and so on)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I'm going to test some greek stuff, first time with greek exclusive things... Maybe Poland later.
Here we go, my "greek test" after a starter + 24 blisters (26 normal limiteds + 26 exclusive limiteds)

1601479341120.png

16 out of 20 normal limiteds + 18 out of 24 exclusive limiteds... Average luck, I guess.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Got now my polish products, opened the six LE packs right away just to be disappointed: 3x Lautaro, 2x Pogba, Ederson.

Should have just kept one or two sealed, sometimes Limited was in the barcode side... I just noticed it before last pack, which actually had Ederson.

One Base, one Fans, one Limited. It was free, so I won't complain :p

Helios

Contributor
Opened another 24 pack display with the intention to complete the rare cards or get at least 2 new for swapping.
I got them as planned, BUT it was twice the same INVINCIBLE card.
That’s getting ridiculous and frustrating..nearl everybody has this card already.
I have understood @dantzig ‘s calculations that to get a certain rare card is very difficult, but I got the invincible now 4 times, Neymar 3 times and three out of the 9 not at all..

yorick

Opened another 24 pack display with the intention to complete the rare cards or get at least 2 new for swapping.
That’s getting ridiculous and frustrating..nearl everybody has this card already.
I have understood @dantzig ‘s calculations that to get a certain rare card is very difficult, but I got the invincible now 4 times, Neymar 3 times and three out of the 9 not at all..
Very strange times indeed. I spend about 400,-€ on various Panini Products such as Mega Bundle, Blister Packs, etc. But in my case I only got 1 Invincible and 6 out of 8 rare cards. Some double rare cards of course. But not as worse as everyone describes.
What concernes me right now most is the fact that trading platforms like Laststicker or Stickermanager do not publish the full list of Limited Cards. Right now there are about 130 LE‘s but no place to trade.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Not as ridiculous as my last 72 packs in greek products bringing just 2 TM and the Invincible... and last 9 packs were bugged, each had 7 cards with 3 base, Fans, Star and two Power.

Invincible is among Top Masters when printed. I think Panini prints, in each 100-card sheet, 10x each TM + 20 Invincible... so Invincible has 2x more chance, which is the reason why it's so easy.

I opened around 200 packs, got eleven TM and three Invincible, so below the average, as expected after last opening... At least I think I got most of Star rare cards, Power and Gold almost completed too.

Very strange times indeed. I spend about 400,-€ on various Panini Products such as Mega Bundle, Blister Packs, etc. But in my case I only got 1 Invincible and 6 out of 8 rare cards. Some double rare cards of course. But not as worse as everyone describes.
What concernes me right now most is the fact that trading platforms like Laststicker or Stickermanager do not publish the full list of Limited Cards. Right now there are about 130 LE‘s but no place to trade.
Yeah, I was actually expecting dozens of Invincible cards in my pulls, but nothing like that.

LS kinda sucks in the "customer support" department... at least from my experience.

Jimmy1975

Anyone that have a good contact at LastSticker and knows when they going to insert all LE-cards in the system?
Its a little bit hard to keep track on all cards in my collection right now... or are there any other better sites to track the LE-cards for this collection?

/Jimmy

LFC1892

Contributor
From the all the different products(SP, tins, MP, blisters and gift box) I opened be it German, Polish, Nordic & Finnish the Invincible card, Hummels & Neymar TM are the most common. Others like Oblak, Pogba & Messi are more difficult.

gaspy

Anyone that have a good contact at LastSticker and knows when they going to insert all LE-cards in the system?
Its a little bit hard to keep track on all cards in my collection right now... or are there any other better sites to track the LE-cards for this collection?

/Jimmy
Updated right now ;)

yorick

Received latest released Limited Edition „Gabriel Jesus“ of Man City today. Hope that no more Cards will be released ;-)

Reggie Boy

I know I'm a little late to the party with this particular collection, but I'm trying to track down the various Limited Editions that I'm still missing. They are all available on eBay apart from a few of the Galatasaray Limited Editions. Four in particular seem to be hard to find (Emre Akbaba, Fernando Muslera, Marcao & Marcelo Saracchi). Are there any Turkish collectors on this site who are interested in swapping or selling these cards. Or can anyone point me in the direction of websites / products where these cards could be found. If you are able to help, please pm me

maspero

Considering nobody have them on Last Stickers and I see other people enquiring about their existence on another site, I am wondering if they have really been released at all...

I know I'm a little late to the party with this particular collection, but I'm trying to track down the various Limited Editions that I'm still missing. They are all available on eBay apart from a few of the Galatasaray Limited Editions. Four in particular seem to be hard to find (Emre Akbaba, Fernando Muslera, Marcao & Marcelo Saracchi). Are there any Turkish collectors on this site who are interested in swapping or selling these cards. Or can anyone point me in the direction of websites / products where these cards could be found. If you are able to help, please pm me
Sometime ago, a friend mine from Turkey told me that this 4 LE don't exist.

I have some LE from Hungarian and Greek teams available to swap. So, if you want, search on LastSticker by: memorabilia_pt

Kind regards!