Panini AdrenalynXL™ FIFA 365 2021

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Opened 5 blisters - everyone had a rare card within the 5 packs included (!)
Even the invincible card was there..
Lucky man or system failure?
When I look at the ratios from laststicker the invincible card is offered by far more often than any other rare card though it should be only available within every 50th pack..something must have went wrong in Modena factory..
Lucky man, I guess.

About Invincible, nothing new. I said this before:

Funny how Invincible looks the mighty rare card, but with that ratio for a single card, it'll be very easy, maybe the easiest special too!
A rare has 1:14 ratio, but there are 8 different rares, so each has a 14x8 average ratio. So it's 1:112 ratio for any specific rare.

I am NOT going to collect Limiteds :rolleyes: I think...
In the Finnish list of Limiteds there is 46 LE's out of 134 total, so it's going to be too expensive especially nothing to swap the exclusives to.
So, I will go for the normal collection only...
I just collected as many limiteds as possible in the first two 365 sets... Then I didn't bother anymore, too much trouble getting all... also too expensive when 365 sadly is not worth much.

Ole

I'm tempted to cross all LE info, but it's too many again :p
Use your time for other beautiful things in life! Work has already been done. ;)

I've sorted all lists from Panini, put them in the same order, and corrected obvious errors. Apart from the errors, they left out a lot of information again (for example Finland, where the XXL cards are missing. On other lists, information is very imprecise).

So far processed: Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, the Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovakia.
Also created: The complete list with all cards, sorted according to the order of the clubs in the collection and the information in which products they can be found.

You can find the result here (embedded in a small article in German. However, you should still be able to understand the relevant information).
If someone finds errors in the lists, I am always grateful for tips.

I just collected as many limiteds as possible in the first two 365 sets... Then I didn't bother anymore, too much trouble getting all... also too expensive when 365 sadly is not worth much.
As far as I am concerned, the matter is closed too, since they brought out complete teams as limited edition cards.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Does anyone know what limiteds can be inside the 3-card promo packs in Poland? I tried to find some info or video about it, but nothing... @Ole? @Jza63?

Ole

Not really.

I find it more worrying that empik sells these "for promotional use only - not for resale" packs! I can understand, when the little Polish trading cards shops do this, but with a company as large as empik, that's cheeky!

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Not really.

I find it more worrying that empik sells these "for promotional use only - not for resale" packs! I can understand, when the little Polish trading cards shops do this, but with a company as large as empik, that's cheeky!
Yeah, that's where I noticed those packs... But they do a nice promo for them, just pay more 0.02zl (like 0.5 cents!) to get one for every 365 product you buy... so I'm wondering how many different limiteds can come out in those packs.

Also saw greek blisters and starters... Kinda expensive the blisters, 5€ for just 3 packs + 2 limiteds... I suppose limiteds are one "normal" and one of the exclusives? Starters have 4 limiteds, again suppose 2 + 2?

Ole

... so I'm wondering how many different limiteds can come out in those packs.
You have qualified for a test and are allowed to report afterwards ! ;)

Also saw greek blisters and starters... Kinda expensive the blisters, 5€ for just 3 packs + 2 limiteds... I suppose limiteds are one "normal" and one of the exclusives? Starters have 4 limiteds, again suppose 2 + 2?
Sounds similar to last year. This is why the Greek Limited Editions are so expensive because the products from which you get them are already significantly more expensive than in Poland or Hungary, for example.

-------

Found a nice new limited edition in the online game! What a classy, unique design from Panini!

pereira-limited.jpg

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
You have qualified for a test and are allowed to report afterwards ! ;)

Sounds similar to last year. This is why the Greek Limited Editions are so expensive because the products from which you get them are already significantly more expensive than in Poland or Hungary, for example.

-------

Found a nice new limited edition in the online game! What a classy, unique design from Panini!

View attachment 16358
Lovely Limited, prettier than most players too! :cool:

I'm going to test some greek stuff, first time with greek exclusive things... Maybe Poland later.

LFC1892

Contributor
Opened 5 blisters - everyone had a rare card within the 5 packs included (!)
Even the invincible card was there..
Lucky man or system failure?
When I look at the ratios from laststicker the invincible card is offered by far more often than any other rare card though it should be only available within every 50th pack..something must have went wrong in Modena factory..
I opened a Polish box of 50 packets & I pulled 3 TM & 1 Invincible. Ratio are 1:14 for TM and 1:50 packets for Invincible.
So based on a 50 packet box there should be at least 3 TM which came out & 1 Invincible which came out as well.
You were lucky in a sense that all your 5 blisters had the rare cards, someone else might not have been.

Helios

Contributor
I opened a Polish box of 50 packets & I pulled 3 TM & 1 Invincible. Ratio are 1:14 for TM and 1:50 packets for Invincible.
So based on a 50 packet box there should be at least 3 TM which came out & 1 Invincible which came out as well.
You were lucky in a sense that all your 5 blisters had the rare cards, someone else might not have been.
Also the man behind Sammelbild.info Blog experienced the same:

Nachdem ich diverse Blister und Multipacks geöffnet habe, kann ich dringend empfehlen, diese Produkte statt Tüten und Displays zu kaufen. Der Grund: Entweder ich hatte riesiges Glück oder die Verteilung der Rare-Karten ist in den Blistern und Multipacks deutlich großzügiger geschehen. In meinen 10 Blistern hatte ich 6 Rare-Karten, in meinen 4 Multipacks drei! Und noch etwas zum Thema Riesenglück oder großzügige Verteilung: Nach dem Öffnen von ca. 110 Tüten (Displays, Einzeltüten, Blister, Multipacks) hatte ich die Invincible-Card bereits fünfmal gezogen!

English summary:
6 rare cards out of 10 blisters, 3 rare cards out of 4 multi packs - from 110 packs 5 times the invincible card (!)o_O

LFC1892

Contributor

Nachdem ich diverse Blister und Multipacks geöffnet habe, kann ich dringend empfehlen, diese Produkte statt Tüten und Displays zu kaufen. Der Grund: Entweder ich hatte riesiges Glück oder die Verteilung der Rare-Karten ist in den Blistern und Multipacks deutlich großzügiger geschehen. In meinen 10 Blistern hatte ich 6 Rare-Karten, in meinen 4 Multipacks drei! Und noch etwas zum Thema Riesenglück oder großzügige Verteilung: Nach dem Öffnen von ca. 110 Tüten (Displays, Einzeltüten, Blister, Multipacks) hatte ich die Invincible-Card bereits fünfmal gezogen!

English summary:
6 rare cards out of 10 blisters, 3 rare cards out of 4 multi packs - from 110 packs 5 times the invincible card (!)o_O
Wow. I don't think that's a Panini error. Seems like they are inserting more of the rare cards in the products to increase sales and encourage collectors to buy more.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Opened a german starter + blister + multipack. Got Invincible in starter + one TM in each blister and multipack.

English summary:
Displays I saw had 1 or 2 Top Masters. Multipacks and blisters may have been the first products to pack and someone made a mistake when programming the machine. Or maybe they forgot to change the settings. Or maybe it was on purpose by some kind employee. So many scenarios.

For a better assessment, would be nice to know how many special cards from other subsets are coming from blisters/multipacks, because some may be lacking.

LFC1892

Contributor
Opened a german starter + blister + multipack. Got Invincible in starter + one TM in each blister and multipack.

Displays I saw had 1 or 2 Top Masters. Multipacks and blisters may have been the first products to pack and someone made a mistake when programming the machine. Or maybe they forgot to change the settings. Or maybe it was on purpose by some kind employee. So many scenarios.

For a better assessment, would be nice to know how many special cards from other subsets are coming from blisters/multipacks, because some may be lacking.
Nice mate. I pulled a Hummels & Ronaldo TM from 3 German blisters opened.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Nice mate. I pulled a Hummels & Ronaldo TM from 3 German blisters opened.
Pogba and Neymar for me.

Small advice: pay more attention to some Star cards. Similar situation as Road Euro 2020, not everything is what it seems :rolleyes:

LFC1892

Contributor
Both subsets in Star section (International Star and Time Machine)
Alrighty. What I noticed is the foil peeling off the top part of the cards. Both Time Machine & Int'l Stars. Other than that I didn't notice any info errors. Same thing happens with the new Prem League collection. The Elite sub-set foil comes off easily even when the card is inserted gently in the pocket. I had to replace so many of them because it didn't look good.

Last edited:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Alrighty. What I noticed is the foil peeling off the top part of the cards. Both Time Machine & Int'l Stars. Other than that I didn't notice any info errors. Same thing happens with the new Prem League collection. The Elite sub-set foil comes off easily even when the card is inserted gently in the pocket. I had to replace so many of them because it didn't look good.
Probably the material used is not very good then... my Star cards look decent though.

What I noticed is Power cards in the bottom missing the glittery part (edit: actually, Fans have it too, kinda like a big ugly black border).

Saw now how Premium packs are... two Fans and one Power... not very good content again for 5€ each pack.

LFC1892

Contributor
Probably the material used is not very good then... my Star cards look decent though.

What I noticed is Power cards in the bottom missing the glittery part.

Saw now how Premium packs are... two Fans and one Power... not very good content again for 5€ each pack.
Yes I saw that as well. Polish collector. It would have been nice to have Gold but Power is so far the toughest to finish. Am still short of 2 titans & 3 Dominators. Gold is almost finished bar 1 (2002 WC poster).

Ole

I'm all with @LFC1892 : I don't think it is a mistake to have so many RARE cards in it. Rather believe that Panini did this deliberately in order to entice the unsuspecting to buy more. Because everyone who has dealt a little more intensively with the last Adrenalyn XL collections knows that the RARE cards are no longer the hurdle to complete such a collection. But of course it is always an event to pull such a RARE card out of the booster. So why not spread a few more positive emotions among the collectors. Panini does this a lot smarter than Topps, where you often have the feeling that you are constantly drawing the same low-level cards from the boosters.

Incidentally, I have the same problem with the STAR Cards. When sorting into the folder, the lower edge splinters off very easily.