Panini AdrenalynXL™ FIFA 365 2021

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Checked today which countries have already the LE list... besides Germany we all know, I found three more:

CZECH REPUBLIC

fifa21limitedCZ.jpg

GREECE (it has 24 exclusive limiteds)
fifa21limitedGR.jpg

POLAND

fifa21limitedPL.jpg

Jza63

No more starters with 5 limiteds? Bah :rolleyes:
No more party...
I think I might go for only normal set this time and forget the limiteds....
:p
BTW, Gift Box is in english language, so it is probably some international version?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
No more party...
I think I might go for only normal set this time and forget the limiteds....
:p
BTW, Gift Box is in english language, so it is probably some international version?
You, forget the limiteds? I don't think so :cool:

Just noticed it doesn't say the usual "nordic edition"... No exclusive cards?

Btw, tin ball is back!

1600360460481.png

Advent Calendar as usual:

1600360511931.png

Jza63

That's 2 years in a row without Nordic edition. Guess sales not as good as Panini expected.
You are probably right Arthur.
Nordic Market is most likely very small in any case compared to the rest of the world.
I wonder why they have the Nordic edition to begin with and not just include Nordic teams in int collection when appropriate?
Or is it just to fish out some extra money with higher prices?
Although lately NE was released in Poland before Nordic countries... :rolleyes:

LFC1892

Contributor
You are probably right Arthur.
Nordic Market is most likely very small in any case compared to the rest of the world.
I wonder why they have the Nordic edition to begin with and not just include Nordic teams in int collection when appropriate?
Or is it just to fish out some extra money with higher prices?
Although lately NE was released in Poland before Nordic countries... :rolleyes:
Very good point mate. Add the Nordic teams in the Int'l binder and get it over with. I saw some NE products at Fantop and couldn't believe it. So many different Gift Boxes with different XL cards. Weird.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Here is the Finnish LE list:
View attachment 16346
De Bruyne twice in the starters? Must be mistake... missing Lewa in starter too, I suppose, because starer and giftbox are again the same LEs.

This time you can't avoid the mini-tins to get as many limiteds as possible (but you said you won't go for the limiteds now, so all good... I guess? ahah)

Poland has again a lot of limiteds, maybe all of them (except the greek ones)? I'm tempted to cross all LE info, but it's too many again :p

Helios

Contributor
Opened 5 blisters - everyone had a rare card within the 5 packs included (!)
Even the invincible card was there..
Lucky man or system failure?
When I look at the ratios from laststicker the invincible card is offered by far more often than any other rare card though it should be only available within every 50th pack..something must have went wrong in Modena factory..

Jza63

This time you can't avoid the mini-tins to get as many limiteds as possible (but you said you won't go for the limiteds now, so all good... I guess? ahah)
I am NOT going to collect Limiteds :rolleyes: I think...
In the Finnish list of Limiteds there is 46 LE's out of 134 total, so it's going to be too expensive especially nothing to swap the exclusives to.
So, I will go for the normal collection only...