Panini Adrenalyn XL Road to World Cup Russia 2018

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
A friend asked me if I knew where to find Henriksen and Lindelof LE cards... Anyone?

LFC1892

Contributor
A friend asked me if I knew where to find Henriksen and Lindelof LE cards... Anyone?
Turkey.
Not in the Nordic market that's for sure because I have the list for the Swedish LE and none of have these 2 players.
Not in Finland either or else Master Jari would have showed them by now. :D

Jza63

Turkey it is. I agree with Arthur.

I am seriously doubting the collection would ever come to other than webshops in Scandinavia. It's a bit late isn't it?

Pranav

Can someone please post a couple of high res scans of the back side of the adrenalyn XL RTWC Russia 2018 cards for my virtual collection ?

Thanks in advance

maestro

I am seriously doubting the collection would ever come to other than webshops in Scandinavia. It's a bit late isn't it?
This is my observation as well, I don't think they will be sold in regular shops here in Sweden. I have not seen them in the regular big shops here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jza63

Does anyone of you guys knows if in Finland are any Exclusive LE? :)
I think all LE's have been released in Turkey. So none exclusive LE's in Finland.

Out of 8 Finnish LE's in other European countries have been released at least Moisander, Pohjanpalo and Ring, these plus the remaining 5 are found here in Multipacks and starters.

mszaby

Does anybody know which limiteds are in German Premium packs? I saw Dybala and De Bruyne are always in Premium Gold packs.

Ole

Does anybody know which limiteds are in German Premium packs? I saw Dybala and De Bruyne are always in Premium Gold packs.
Hi mszaby,

Premium GOLD packet - always these 2 cards
Diego Costa/ESP
Antoine Griezmann/FRA

Premium Packet – 1 random
Paulo Dybala/ARG
Alexis Sánchez/CHI
Gianluigi Buffon/ITA
Zoltán Gera/HUN
Łukasz Fabiański/POL
Alexander Ring/FIN
Ricardo Rodríguez/SUI
Christian Eriksen/DEN

But there are a lot of Premium Gold Packs from the UK-Collection in the german market. I bought two Premium Golds at Müller drugstore and found Scottish and North Irish Base Cards in it.

mszaby

Hi mszaby,

Premium GOLD packet - always these 2 cards
Diego Costa/ESP
Antoine Griezmann/FRA

Premium Packet – 1 random
Paulo Dybala/ARG
Alexis Sánchez/CHI
Gianluigi Buffon/ITA
Zoltán Gera/HUN
Łukasz Fabiański/POL
Alexander Ring/FIN
Ricardo Rodríguez/SUI
Christian Eriksen/DEN

But there are a lot of Premium Gold Packs from the UK-Collection in the german market. I bought two Premium Golds at Müller drugstore and found Scottish and North Irish Base Cards in it.
Hi

Thanks
It is interesting becuase I saw in Müller in Hungary Premium Gold packs with Dybala and De Bruyne on it not Costa and Griezmann. And Hungarian Gold packs always contains Götze and Iniesta.

Ole

It is interesting becuase I saw in Müller in Hungary Premium Gold packs with Dybala and De Bruyne on it not Costa and Griezmann. And Hungarian Gold packs always contains Götze and Iniesta.
Looks like Müller or the distributor has bought only UK Sets for whole Europe. Dybala and De Bruyne are typical for the UK Gold Packs. Below the list for the UK Packs:

UK Premium Gold Pack - 2 random
Paulo Dybala / Kevin De Bruyne / Alexis Sanchez / Ivan Rakitic / Christian Eriksen / Manuel Neuer

UK Premium Pack - 1 random
Lionel Messi / Philippe Coutinho / Falcao / Viktor Fischer / Jamie Vardy / Hugo Lloris / Joao Mario / David De Gea

gaspy

Best option to get IRE, NIR and SCO cards for non-UK collectors?
Any interesting link for buying?

Ragul

Hey Guys ! The collection just released in India. And what's better ? They also added a promo card of the India Football captain in the Packs. Bought a bunch of packs and was able to get hold of a couple. Best part is, the code on the back side also works and i can also have him in my virtual game :D :D

Apologies for the poor camera quality. IMG_2597.JPG

SubZero

Hey Guys ! The collection just released in India. And what's better ? They also added a promo card of the India Football captain in the Packs. Bought a bunch of packs and was able to get hold of a couple. Best part is, the code on the back side also works and i can also have him in my virtual game :D :D

Apologies for the poor camera quality. View attachment 8343
Hi Ragul! Thank you for the interesting information. We know very little about stickers and cards production in India.
It would be wonderfull to see this Indian packs and other stickers and cards that are issued for India.

Ragul

Hi Ragul! Thank you for the interesting information. We know very little about stickers and cards production in India.
It would be wonderfull to see this Indian packs and other stickers and cards that are issued for India.
Sure. Would be happy to provide information on Cards and Stickers released in India.

There are 3 collections released so far in India for Panini - AXL FIFA 365, FIFA 365 Stickers 2016-17 and AXL Road to FIFA world cup. The packaging and everything else is the same as the europe version. But card quality is slightly inferior.

Also, i checked with Panini distributor in India themselves. There is no other Indian player card in the collection. Looks like this is a card to boost sales in the country as the FIFA 365 cards did not sell much and was a flop. However the fifa 365 stickers were a hit because of some indian players in them.

For the AXL Road to World cup 2018 , there are just packs and the pocket tin available in India. And the only Indian player available was Sunil Chhetri who's image I posted above.

20840806_10211741113097511_659774246332779725_n.jpg]

However there were more Indian players in the Panini Fifa 365 sticker collection that was released in 2016. I dont know exactly how much but i have seen around 5-6 of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

SubZero

Sure. Would be happy to provide information on Cards and Stickers released in India.

There are 3 collections released so far in India for Panini - AXL FIFA 365, FIFA 365 Stickers 2016-17 and AXL Road to FIFA world cup. The packaging and everything else is the same as the europe version. But card quality is slightly inferior.

Also, i checked with Panini distributor in India themselves. There is no other Indian player card in the collection. Looks like this is a card to boost sales in the country as the FIFA 365 cards did not sell much and was a flop. However the fifa 365 stickers were a hit because of some indian players in them.

For the AXL Road to World cup 2018 , there are just packs and the pocket tin available in India. And the only Indian player available was Sunil Chhetri who's image I posted above.

View attachment 8348]

However there were more Indian players in the Panini Fifa 365 sticker collection that was released in 2016. I dont know exactly how much but i have seen around 5-6 of them.
Could you please give some pictures of FIFA 365 stickers with Indian players, and pictures of album pages with Indian players or possible extra stickers? Thanks in advance.

Rupert79

I want to buy a card/sticker gift for a 11 year old Ronaldo (MU) fan (and young footballer himself) and was thinking Panini road to Russia 2018 cards and then try and buy a Ronaldo one. 1. Is it the best collection to go for and if so 2. What’s the difference between ‘team player’ ‘top player’ and ‘limited edition’ player cards. Keen to hear your thoughts

Last edited: