Panini Adrenalyn XL Road to World Cup Russia 2018

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Checked some videos quickly and seems the special cards have the same material as portuguese/Spanish leagues... Even the Top Masters have same texture like Bola de Ouro/Balón de Oro.

LFC1892

Contributor
Scotland, Ireland & N Ireland all have 4 Fan's Favourites as their special cards, no other cards like Expert or Game Changer.

So far there has not been a "difficult" sub-set to pull. Expert was supposed to be but it didn't prove to be the case with my openings.

Game Changers come out in nearly every different product although some more(Bale & Alli) than others(Dszudszak & Depay).

Overall, I like this collection. It's well done for a RT product. There are some similarities in the sub-sets but they are all different under further inspection.

LFC1892

Contributor
Anyone know which LE cards are in the Swedish giftbox and mini tin?
I've seen Bale gift box with XXL included of Bale & Messi one as well + other. Starter packs are Messi xl & xxl with a second LE mostly Danish players/ Swedish or Neur.

@LeeWest1865 Just confirmed the above is correct with a Scandinavian seller and

Generic Pocket Tin

LE: Mix

Mix – 1 card random from these:

Viktor Fischer

Alexander Isak

Manuel Neuer

Luka Modric

Kasper Dolberg

Christian Eriksen

Last edited:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Scotland, Ireland & N Ireland all have 4 Fan's Favourites as their special cards, no other cards like Expert or Game Changer.

So far there has not been a "difficult" sub-set to pull. Expert was supposed to be but it didn't prove to be the case with my openings.

Game Changers come out in nearly every different product although some more(Bale & Alli) than others(Dszudszak & Depay).

Overall, I like this collection. It's well done for a RT product. There are some similarities in the sub-sets but they are all different under further inspection.
Similarities is always because of subsets being printed in the same sheet by Panini. Expert and Game Changer for example or Goal Machine, Defensive Rock and Key Player.

Road to Euro 2016 was also an easy set to complete... Panini is smart, they know RT collections don't sell so well as the competition next year, so they make the collection simpler and easier... Just wait for the 2018 WC collection and pretty sure they can even go like 2014, with an average of more than 500 booster packs just to get the Double Troubles and Team Logos.

Expert has the same difficulty as a Game Changer, just by looking at the material, number of cards and ratio. Average of around 125 booster packs to complete each.

Still, according to ratios, Top Master seems much tougher than others, with an average of 250 booster packs to get at least all five... Unless Panini is lying on their ratio, which can happen (and usually it's lower, so better for us)... I suppose there's always one Top Master per 50-pack box?

LFC1892

Contributor
Similarities is always because of subsets being printed in the same sheet by Panini. Expert and Game Changer for example or Goal Machine, Defensive Rock and Key Player.

Road to Euro 2016 was also an easy set to complete... Panini is smart, they know RT collections don't sell so well as the competition next year, so they make the collection simpler and easier... Just wait for the 2018 WC collection and pretty sure they can even go like 2014, with an average of more than 500 booster packs just to get the Double Troubles and Team Logos.

Expert has the same difficulty as a Game Changer, just by looking at the material, number of cards and ratio. Average of around 125 booster packs to complete each.

Still, according to ratios, Top Master seems much tougher than others, with an average of 250 booster packs to get at least all five... Unless Panini is lying on their ratio, which can happen (and usually it's lower, so better for us)... I suppose there's always one Top Master per 50-pack box?
Yes I know how tough WC 2014 was to complete. Logos & DT pain in the arse. Lets hope it won't be as hard next summer.

So far Top Player is in every box I opened(1:50 or 1:33 for UK), also pulled one in UK mini tin, UK starter pack and Polish big tin.

Expert is 1:14 and the only one I had difficulty pulling was Zhirkov for Russia, the rest all popped up in various products.
Game Changer again Depay was the last one and that took quite a few packets but the rest all come out easily.

In the Premium packets the GC, EXP & FF are all exclusive to that product.
The other 3 special sub-sets(GM, KP & DR) not a single one of them comes out. Panini done that on purpose I believe to help complete GC, EXP & FF.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Yes I know how tough WC 2014 was to complete. Logos & DT pain in the arse. Lets hope it won't be as hard next summer.

So far Top Player is in every box I opened(1:50 or 1:33 for UK), also pulled one in UK mini tin, UK starter pack and Polish big tin.

Expert is 1:14 and the only one I had difficulty pulling was Zhirkov for Russia, the rest all popped up in various products.
Game Changer again Depay was the last one and that took quite a few packets but the rest all come out easily.

In the Premium packets the GC, EXP & FF are all exclusive to that product.
The other 3 special sub-sets(GM, KP & DR) not a single one of them comes out. Panini done that on purpose I believe to help complete GC, EXP & FF.
Awesome luck you had then with the Top Masters.

I think there's no real rare cards too (except for TM) and premium packs does help to complete those slightly tougher subsets (compared with DR, KP and GM).

Still saving my money for the upcoming Confederations Cup and Women Euro 2017 :)

LFC1892

Contributor
Awesome luck you had then with the Top Masters.

I think there's no real rare cards too (except for TM) and premium packs does help to complete those slightly tougher subsets (compared with DR, KP and GM).

Still saving my money for the upcoming Confederations Cup and Women Euro 2017 :)
Until I opened 2 boxes from Germany that had no Top Player in them :( either that or the seller had switched the packets. Conspiracy theory I know but he sent both boxes flattened and all 100 packs were loose in the package.
The Premium Gold & Premium are worth the money because of the LE factor and of course the extra sub set cards they contain.

Jza63

Both Panini Norway and Sweden are advertising it, so I think they have.
I'm just browsing Swedish shops and they seem to have 365 2017 Update available, but not RTWC 2018. So I'm just wondering...
Any Swedish or Norwegian guys to help with this?
@maestro ?

maestro

In Sweden online shops like cardoonia and coolcard have the RTWC 2018. I have not seen them in regular shops though (even if I have not really looked for them there yet).