Panini Adrenalyn XL Road to World Cup Russia 2018

LFC1892

Contributor
Did anybody manage to hunt down a checklist for this yet?
Not a checklist mate but I do know the 28 teams in the collection.

Africa : Algeria
Oceania : Australia, New Zealand
S America : Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia
C America : Mexico
Europe : Germany, Italy, France, Holland, Spain, England, Wales, Portugal, Hungary, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Switzerland, Russia, Turkey, Romania, Croatia, Poland, Belgium.

There might well be a UK version which will have Scotland, N Ireland & Rep Ireland replacing 3 countries from the other version.

Last edited:

SubZero

image.jpg image.jpg
Can you please let me know if Sam Brotherton is in the set for New Zealand? He went to University of Wisconsin so I really hope he is in the collection.
It is difficult to say if he is there or not, because the quality (distinction) of the downloaded picture from the website is low. Here are two snapshots, lock carefully may be you will recognize them.

LFC1892

Contributor
Still nobody knows if there's a UK version different than the Int'l version. Voted as well for Jari's poll.

Pattopatta

Unboxing clip of Road to World Cup 2018 Premium pack trading card from Fifa Targrean channel, Thailand.

Last edited:

MickyHobby

Still nobody knows if there's a UK version different than the Int'l version. Voted as well for Jari's poll.
Hi there mate!

According to the Carthophillic checklist, in the UK version are the same cards as International plus this teams: Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and Scotland.
More info here:
http://cartophilic-info-exch.blogspot.com.es/2017/04/panini-road-to-2018-fifa-world-cup_26.html?m=1

Limited cards checklist updated with some cards from hungarian products.

http://cartophilic-info-exch.blogspot.com.es/2017/04/panini-road-to-2018-fifa-world-cup_25.html?m=1

Hope it helps!
Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

LFC1892

Contributor
Just opened a bunch of Polish products and they were fantastic. Videos are on my you tube channel.

Booster box 50 packs (Poland & Hungary release) break was as follows :

1 Top player 1:50
8 Def Rocks 1:6 (even)
8 Goal M 1:6 (even)
6 Game C 1:8 (even)
4 Expert 1:14(beat it)
10 Key P 1:6 (beat it)
17 Fans F 1:3 (beat it)

Overall, a very good box without a single special card double or a base double.
Basically, I got 300 cards with zero doubles. :cool:

The tins were fantastic as well with awesome limited editions pulled.

Last edited:

maestro

Anyone know if there are differences in the binders? I guess there is a difference between the International and the UK versions, but anything else?

LFC1892

Contributor
Anyone know if there are differences in the binders? I guess there is a difference between the International and the UK versions, but anything else?
Apart from the different languages in each collection guide & distribution flags on the back of the binder it is the same.