Panini adrenalyn XL premier league 2019/20

Helios

Contributor
Absolutely pathetic collection from Panini and useless as far as distribution has been concerned - packs released without binders - 1 variation of multipack - everything disjointedly released. Cards horrible and pathetically small collection for the premier League with 5 crappy Golden Ballers and a Invincible card - total rubbish. Come back Topps all is forgiven just come back without the G/S/B. Match Attax Champions League collection in another league to this dribble released by Panini. This might be good enough for European leagues but it is not worthy of the Premier League.
In the end it is a national league- maybe the most interesting, but still only a national league.
I was surprised & disappointed too, but to be fair how would it look like if the put maximum effort in it so that Italian and French AXL would look like trash in comparison..

LFC1892

Contributor
As I mentioned to Carlos on page 1 it is really surprising that Panini didn't come up with new ideas for this new collection.

No one is saying that the Premier League has the divine right to be better than any other league but innovation goes a long way with collectors. Why bother winning the rights for the league then produce a collection same in design as the Spain one from last season?

Understand 100% where some of you lads are coming from. Disappointed is an understatement.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Ok, thanks ...
Can u explain me where i can found the appropriate selling section?
Thanks another time, Boss
It's the "For Sale" section, main page more to the bottom. Just create a thread there of what you want to sell.

As I mentioned to Carlos on page 1 it is really surprising that Panini didn't come up with new ideas for this new collection.

No one is saying that the Premier League has the divine right to be better than any other league but innovation goes a long way with collectors. Why bother winning the rights for the league then produce a collection same in design as the Spain one from last season?

Understand 100% where some of you lads are coming from. Disappointed is an understatement.
At least Spain has the fresh design. PL has an equal audience, if not more, so they should have gone with a fresh design too.

They had the chance, they didn't care. Will still sell like hot bread with cheese.

LFC1892

Contributor
At least Spain has the fresh design. PL has an equal audience, if not more, so they should have gone with a fresh design too.
They had the chance, they didn't care. Will still sell like hot bread with cheese.
Oh it will sell for sure. Agreed. That's because they know there is a market for it all across Europe not just the UK.
Real shame because that was a good chance for Panini to show they are still the innovators for football cards.

LondonR

Panini in the UK have always had a lazy attitude to their customers and for a long time I think they only released Champions League and then FIFA 365 cards because they had to. No surprise this collection is lacking any real thought from a design or content point of view.

And, yes it will sell.

Safariman

I don't think it will sell that well - when Match Attax Premier League first released in previous years you could see the impact on boxes and stuff on shelves immediately from day one - with this Panini Premier League the same boxes are still on the shelf with a few packets taken - I think its going to be a disappointing collection sales wise

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I don't think it will sell that well - when Match Attax Premier League first released in previous years you could see the impact on boxes and stuff on shelves immediately from day one - with this Panini Premier League the same boxes are still on the shelf with a few packets taken - I think its going to be a disappointing collection sales wise
I believe it's still not selling that well because many want first their starter pack. And Topps effect from past year is still in action, they have released first that CL/PL MA set, which many have started.

Panini do deserve a lesson for being lazy. Perhaps these sales will be the one.

edie76

Hi
I have a request. Can you give me websites where I can buy Adrenalyn XL Premier League cards (Starterpack, Mulitipack). I don't want to buy on panini.co.uk because I care about time. I have aunts in London and I want to buy cards at her address. Or maybe you know where I can buy cards in a "normal" store (Tesco?)?
Thank you and best regards to everyone
Michal

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Hi
I have a request. Can you give me websites where I can buy Adrenalyn XL Premier League cards (Starterpack, Mulitipack). I don't want to buy on panini.co.uk because I care about time. I have aunts in London and I want to buy cards at her address. Or maybe you know where I can buy cards in a "normal" store (Tesco?)?
Thank you and best regards to everyone
Michal
If you care about time, then Panini website IS the answer. Those products are sent always by express shipping, meaning you get it the next day they send, which is usually the the next day you buy... Two days to receive then.

However, if you check previous posts (better follow the thread to keep up), only packets are available for now. Starters are coming out just now, multipacks only by the 25th. Panini UK is releasing the products very late and in their website, there's only packets.

Best website outside Panini to buy is always ebay. There's no reliable UK website selling stickers/cards products, at least for me.

Anmarvel

Nice, but both double in the same box..strange
In the year 13-14, I got 7 golden ballers, one whole set of 4, plus 3 different doubles, but in this box there arent any Supercracks.

Edit: I talk about Spanish Adrenalyn XL

Last edited:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
My first box and BOOM!!! 4 Golden Ballers. Video is on my channel.

View attachment 13542
Panini Promo: buy 1, get 4!

In the year 13-14, I got 7 golden ballers, one whole set of 4, plus 3 different doubles, but in this box there arent any Supercracks.

Edit: I talk about Spanish Adrenalyn XL
Someone misplaced in the machine the Balon D'Oros for Supercracks :p

It's something "normal" in leagues then, too much of those rare cards inside boxes... In portuguese league, ratios were like 1:30 or 1:40 for each and yet, you could get 2/3/4 in just one box of 50-packs.

LFC1892

Contributor
Nice, but both double in the same box..strange
Yes it's a shame they were not all different but at least I have 2 extra in a top loader as I usually like to do.

It s strange... i worked in the industry and this is a problem....it could be impossible...
It happens in La Liga collection as well. Bizzare thing that the some packets had 7 cards, some had 5 cards and 1 had only 4 cards but one of them was a golden baller.

Anmarvel

Someone may confirm that inside one Premium Gold packet there is one golden baller? If I have not read very well, Panini in its collection guide assures one inside

Thank you
Angel