Panini Adrenalyn Xl Liga Bbva 2014-2015

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Fellow spanish collectors, I saw now that all tins (Box Serie Oro) have 3 LE cards, so it seems you only need to buy one, correct?

Do you also know when those "sobres premium" will be released?

KoNiKo

Fellow spanish collectors, I saw now that all tins (Box Serie Oro) have 3 LE cards, so it seems you only need to buy one, correct?

Do you also know when those "sobres premium" will be released?
Yes dantzig! Each tin box (Box serie oro) contains 3 LE :)

And unboxing:

Boosters premium outs in February (no data)

Regards!

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Thanks KoNiKo, I was asking because of portuguese league, since collection is very similar... And like Spain, we got also tins with 40 cards, 3 of them are EL... But no premium packets with more LEs :\

Great video btw ;)

KoNiKo

Yesterday, Panini releases Premium Boosters to Panini Adrenalyn Liga BBVA 2014-2015.

Each boosters contains 9 cards and 1 Limited Edition. The price is 5€ each booster.

Here a unboxing of 2 boosters:

Regards.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I'm jealous... But you have to spend at least 30€ for getting the 6 EL cards, which is a bit expensive.

Btw, how is the ratio for the special cards? Because getting the Balon de Oro cards is not easy without buying something like 200 packets.

KoNiKo

Panini releases yesterday the update collection with 80 new cards.

Here, a world premiere unboxing:

Sergio Ramos is a NUEVO BALÓN DE ORO

Regards.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Gotta love Panini with their absurd updates in these collections... It would be better to release full collection only in March, after transfer market ends... Or, if it's too late, then release in October and then have this update.

Now releasing collection in January just to have already an update set... Spanish Panini must worship update sets, because Spain has so many updates in all their La Liga collections... Better yet, they worship collector's money ;)

Juan Francisco

Hi guys.
I've finished my collection with the updates.
This is for me the best Adrenalyn LIGA collection of the last years, but, as usual Panini suprised me with another "chapuza" of Panini Spain.
The two Eibar Idols cards were wrong, as they released with the levante's badge, usually Panini makes right versions of the wrong cards and release it with the update but this year, not.
https://twitter.com/adrenalynXL/status/578501862862766080

KoNiKo

Hi guys.
I've finished my collection with the updates.
This is for me the best Adrenalyn LIGA collection of the last years, but, as usual Panini suprised me with another "chapuza" of Panini Spain.
The two Eibar Idols cards were wrong, as they released with the levante's badge, usually Panini makes right versions of the wrong cards and release it with the update but this year, not.
https://twitter.com/adrenalynXL/status/578501862862766080
This is incorrect, Panini fixed two errors in this update with the correct badge.

KoNiKo

Panini releases Jugón Magazine nº102 with the last LIMITED EDITION for this collection.

LEO BAPTISTAO (Rayo Vallecano)- Edición Limitada

Jugón 102 unboxing:

And other unboxing with a EPIC PULL Sergio Ramos - Nuevo Balón de oro (UPDATE)

Regards.

KoNiKo

This week Panini releases in Spain Jugón magazine n.104 with 4 new LIMITED EDITION's (base cards)

And video unboxing:

Regards.

Juan Francisco

Hilarious limited cards of unknown players
money money clinck clinck

Of course I'll not buy this 2 magazines for this 8 shit cards.