Panini Adrenalyn XL FIFA World Cup Russia 2018

Rausome

I love Adrenalyn XL, but probably I won't be collecting these unless Spanish prices are below German prices, which I doubt.

I'll try to get the Spanish team cards and that's it.

Joel9

No info for french release date? How many LE there we will be this time? Hope that isnt like the euro 2016 that we had an insane amount lets see what about this one

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I also found this informations, in their site:

*zawiera - means contain

Since, there are cards more popular than stickers, Panini dind't make a sticker collection about our league. They are trying to make only cards collections. I also think, they should do some extra prizes, if you buy local newspaper, you can get extra limited card, issued only here.
Yeah, the ratios were known since November or so, first thing I guess... But now seeing what you usually get inside a box, anyone noticed how some packs will not have a special card? Because 25+10+7+1=43, so around 7 packs will not have a special (assuming of course there's 1 special per pack).

So unless these ratios are still wrong (after all, they're from some months ago, Panini might have revised them), reminds me of what happened in 2014, when some packs didn't have any special, but instead one of the 10 last base cards (5 uruguayan and 5 american)... Maybe there's again rare base cards? :p

Breaking news I guess from Mexico

View attachment 9258
Love the "Already on sale!", when it's clearly not... But it sure looks nice :)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Hello what is the exact date of the release of the album adrenalyn and stickers
There's no exact date worldwide. Some countries receive earlier than others, some won't even get it.

You can read the previous posts too for some dates, though the two most important are Germany next Friday and UK on Thursday February 22nd

Others still not known or yet to confirm. Stickers not discussed here, check the appropriate thread.

You might consider revising your last post, without any news or which country you're talking about, it's just a random date.

Duke

Disappointing card art (especially the LEs of the red flower(?)), added to the awful price and subset rarity choices.

IMO worse than WC2014 and EURO2016 AXL Collections.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
The ebay listing I saw with that picture has "Road To Russia 2018"... The hell?! Does he even know what he's selling?

Plus, it's already selling Premium LE's, which are only supposed to come out in a month... Will Panini act if they see it?

Disappointing card art (especially the LEs of the red flower(?)), added to the awful price and subset rarity choices.

IMO worse than WC2014 and EURO2016 AXL Collections.
Red flower? Most people I talked with kinda liked them, but personally, also not a fan so far... But they are simple and focusing on the player, which is nice.

Worse than 2016? Most likely, it was a great set with lots of diversity, though extra points here for the smaller scores (who can forget the "circle nightmare" on Euro 2016, with those three scores ruining the pictures?)

Worse than 2014? Hope not, the 2014 set was so basic and when we see the evolution since 2014, Panini upgraded Adrenalyn collections a lot... But the 2014 limiteds were quite neat, in my opinion.

Duke

Red flower? Most people I talked with kinda liked them, but personally, also not a fan so far... But they are simple and focusing on the player, which is nice.

Worse than 2016? Most likely, it was a great set with lots of diversity, though extra points here for the smaller scores (who can forget the "circle nightmare" on Euro 2016, with those three scores ruining the pictures?)

Worse than 2014? Hope not, the 2014 set was so basic and when we see the evolution since 2014, Panini upgraded Adrenalyn collections a lot... But the 2014 limiteds were quite neat, in my opinion.
I like the simplicity in general but i find it an extremely bad choice to have a big horizontal space under the player with the description "LIMITED EDITION", when the player's name is vertically placed in the side of the card.

Also, i preferred the 2016 circles in comparison to this collection's stats art or the bottom right corner (of the base cards). But of course, it's my opinion.

The 2014 LE cards were great, i liked the combination of the image and the player's portrait very much.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I like the simplicity in general but i find it an extremely bad choice to have a big horizontal space under the player with the description "LIMITED EDITION", when the player's name is vertically placed in the side of the card.

Also, i preferred the 2016 circles in comparison to this collection's stats art or the bottom right corner (of the base cards). But of course, it's my opinion.

The 2014 LE cards were great, i liked the combination of the image and the player's portrait very much.
Agree with the big horizontal space and player's name, disagree with the stats ;)

Comparing only with 2014 and 2016, the limiteds so far are the worse... At least they're vertical, not a fan of horizontal cards.

I am french
And you wrote March 22nd previously... So is it the scheduled french release?

Any News if this collection Will be released in Portugal?
No.