Panini Adrenalyn XL FIFA World Cup Russia 2018

AndyR

Well then, I hope you're right @AndyR because no way anyone can complete the set without buying too much.

Right, Panini has that five orders limit for every set... It happen once to me, but that was easy to overcome, just created another account with different email address, but the same billing/shipping info... If they put stickers and cards rarer, how should I complete my own sets and many times for others too?
they dont worry about 5 orders Carlos, if you do many multiples of 5 of the same card though at the same address you get a standard warning letter not to order anymore of that same collection. If you do different numbers i guess they let you have a bit of slack because obviously its clear say if you're completing 4 sets of TM's for you family you need 4 of each different number. How many packs would you have to purchase for that for example...??!!
They still aren't cheap at £1.30 each or whatever they were anyway to be fair and those prices increase year on year as the set gets older which i've never understood why, cheeky arseholes as they already have the cards.
You still have just as much chance of getting a crap card like Beardie had, whether its in a pack or from an order. No checking of cards go into either process.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
they dont worry about 5 orders Carlos, if you do many multiples of 5 of the same card though at the same address you get a standard warning letter not to order anymore of that same collection. If you do different numbers i guess they let you have a bit of slack because obviously its clear say if you're completing 4 sets of TM's for you family you need 4 of each different number. How many packs would you have to purchase for that for example...??!!
They still aren't cheap at £1.30 each or whatever they were anyway to be fair and those prices increase year on year as the set gets older which i've never understood why, cheeky arseholes as they already have the cards.
You still have just as much chance of getting a crap card like Beardie had, whether its in a pack or from an order. No checking of cards go into either process.
I just said those 5 orders, because that's the warning you get when you order 5 times from the same set. Let's say you made 5 orders from Euro 2016 cards (like I did), no matter the cards chosen. By the 6th time, Panini don't let you order anymore. You might even want to order a card you never purchased before from Panini (like I wanted), they still won't let you because it belongs to the same categories.

I'm just in doubt if they really will let us order Top Masters because in the past, there were some cards you couldn't order... Double Trouble in WC 2014, Top Qualifiers + Logo in Euro 2016, Ibracadabra in FIFA 365 2016... It's like, the cards with higher ratio they don't allow it and what cards have the highest ratio here? Top Masters.

If they still let us order, of course it won't be more than 1 per order... And hopefully, they extend orders to most countries, like they did with Confederations and Women Euro, because if they don't release the collection here in Portugal, I have to buy from some other Panini, which means I have to bother someone :p

Btw, mexican starters have some new LEs... I can't really validate it, but saw pictures with some new LEs like Guardado, Durmaz or Bodvarsson.

AndyR

I just said those 5 orders, because that's the warning you get when you order 5 times from the same set. Let's say you made 5 orders from Euro 2016 cards (like I did), no matter the cards chosen. By the 6th time, Panini don't let you order anymore. You might even want to order a card you never purchased before from Panini (like I wanted), they still won't let you because it belongs to the same categories.

I'm just in doubt if they really will let us order Top Masters because in the past, there were some cards you couldn't order... Double Trouble in WC 2014, Top Qualifiers + Logo in Euro 2016, Ibracadabra in FIFA 365 2016... It's like, the cards with higher ratio they don't allow it and what cards have the highest ratio here? Top Masters.

If they still let us order, of course it won't be more than 1 per order... And hopefully, they extend orders to most countries, like they did with Confederations and Women Euro, because if they don't release the collection here in Portugal, I have to buy from some other Panini, which means I have to bother someone :p

Btw, mexican starters have some new LEs... I can't really validate it, but saw pictures with some new LEs like Guardado, Durmaz or Bodvarsson.
their official stance is anything over 1:35 packs cannot be ordered online. Totally ridiculous, every card should be made available and if you complain hard enough they relent!!
yes i understand the 5 orders per person although you dont get a warning you just cannot order i thought?? you dont even need 2 accounts to get round that, just delete the first one and then a day later re-create the same account. What i mean is if you order multiples of the same card number for the same address a warning LETTER goes out posted to your address...

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
their official stance is anything over 1:35 packs cannot be ordered online. Totally ridiculous, every card should be made available and if you complain hard enough they relent!!
yes i understand the 5 orders per person although you dont get a warning you just cannot order i thought?? you dont even need 2 accounts to get round that, just delete the first one and then a day later re-create the same account. What i mean is if you order multiples of the same card number for the same address a warning LETTER goes out posted to your address...
1:35 in UK, right? Then should be around 1:50 for international? Anyway, they are the ones who make the ratios and also the rules for ordering... It's like playing a football match owning both teams, you win in any case.

Yes, I understood the warning letter, I think I'm still far from any of those cases, as I'm also not after Ronaldos, Messis or rookie stickers/cards that made Panini implement this rule... But wait Andy, have you got one of those letters? Confess! :p

AndyR

1:35 in UK, right? Then should be around 1:50 for international? Anyway, they are the ones who make the ratios and also the rules for ordering... It's like playing a football match owning both teams, you win in any case.

Yes, I understood the warning letter, I think I'm still far from any of those cases, as I'm also not after Ronaldos, Messis or rookie stickers/cards that made Panini implement this rule... But wait Andy, have you got one of those letters? Confess! :p
yeah 1:35 UK Carlos.
yes I got one as my american friend ordered the same card 10 times using my address, just that one on its own. Was only a base card as well!! I did laugh must admit as they didn't actually sign the letter from anyone so you couldn't contact the person who had typed it!! Im like you though as you know, just get cards to complete sets so hasn't affected me in the 5 years since!! :cool:

In Romania was released only Maxi Tin with 3 limited per box.
Cavani
Coutinho
De Bruyne
Eriksen
Falcao
Hazard
Hernandez
Icardi
Jesus Gabriel
Kane
Lewandowski
Lozano
Lukaku
Mane
Mbape
Messi
Modric
Morata
Muller
Neuer
Neymar Jr.
Pique
Pogba
Ronaldo
Shaquiri
Sigurdsson Gylfi
Suarez
Sung Yeung
Werner

Last edited:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
In Romania was released only Maxi Tin with 3 limited per box.
Cavani
Coutinho
De Bruyne
Eriksen
Falcao
Hazard
Hernandez
Icardi
Jesus Gabriel
Kane
Lewandowski
Lozano
Lukaku
Mane
Mbape
Messi
Modric
Morata
Muller
Neuer
Neymar Jr.
Pique
Pogba
Ronaldo
Shaquiri
Sigurdsson Gylfi
Suarez
Sung Yeung
Werner
Thanks Pogaru, will update all those in blog article... But there's no starter at least? Perhaps some Steaua Limiteds too? :p

Hello

LE available in France :
Starterpack : Lewandowski and Neymar
Mini blister : Ronaldo / Messi / Hazard / Mbappé / Falcao
Box : Kane and Pogba and Modric
Tinbox : Griezmann / Cavani

Only LE very easy to fond in others countries...
As usual Panini mess of french collector persons

Last edited:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Hello

LE available in France :

Thank you @Domilo, will update the LE list later.

Yeah, it's always the same, you know Panini is saving the rest only for a couple of usual countries, like Turkey or Russia.

German promotional sheets with 1 pack attached. Didn’t find them in stores, but I guess they were ment to be free give aways..
I see them first on ebay (yes, there were people selling those :p)

gaspy

Panini Adrenalyn XL FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 soon available also in Italy, and that was not taken for granted!!!

IMG_7202.JPG

1 packet will be attached to this week edition (nr.3251) of Topolino magazine.
Starter pack will contain 4 packets (6 cards each) + 2 LE + binder etc.
Tin box (tin box? pocket tin? both?) will be available by the end of March.
Premium packet (10 cards) will be available by April.
Premium Gold packets will be availble by April on the online store and at newsstands.

Last edited:

Joel9

Hello

LE available in France :

It was released in france? Will have to see if i find them

AndyR

re-the problems with the damaged cards, Panini are aware of the problem and look like they are going to rectify (so they should!). Here's a reply my friend got from them today in relation to the damaged LE's in the tins...
"Hi. Sincere apologies that your card has been packed in such a way that damage has been caused. Please note we’re looking into this as a matter of urgency, and will be communicating with our head office to discuss the options to replace the cards. If you can confirm the total number and type of cards that are damaged, it would be greatly appreciated."

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Panini Adrenalyn XL FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 soon available also in Italy, and that was not taken for granted!!!

View attachment 9552

1 packet will be attached to next week edition (nr.3251) of Topolino magazine.
Starter pack will contain 4 packets (6 cards each) + 2 LE + binder etc.
Tin box (mega-tin? mini-tin? both?) will be available by the end of March.
Premium packet (10 cards) will be available by April.
Premium Gold packets will be availble by April on the online store and at newsstands.
Glad the italians are not closed to the World Cup, everyone is into it.

Will update the blog article when it's released in Italy, keep us informed about the limiteds. Thanks.

re-the problems with the damaged cards, Panini are aware of the problem and look like they are going to rectify (so they should!). Here's a reply my friend got from them today in relation to the damaged LE's in the tins...
"Hi. Sincere apologies that your card has been packed in such a way that damage has been caused. Please note we’re looking into this as a matter of urgency, and will be communicating with our head office to discuss the options to replace the cards. If you can confirm the total number and type of cards that are damaged, it would be greatly appreciated."
It has to start right in the factory, if they want these situations to (almost) dissapear.

Good thing there are people like you @AndyR, who shows what's wrong and mobilize others to do the same.

gaspy

Glad the italians are not closed to the World Cup, everyone is into it.

Will update the blog article when it's released in Italy, keep us informed about the limiteds. Thanks.
Looks like from the advertising picture that LEs in the Italian starter pack are MESSI and NEUER, but I'll confirm as soon as I'll have them in my hands.

AndyR

Just wondered if someone could contact Beardie and see if he wanted to trade, my mate got a nice card here from the UK tin... @dantzig did it beat you're fans favourite?? :p