Panini Adrenalyn XL FIFA 365 2019

Jza63

It's already in shops in Finland and probably everywhere else soon as well.
Polish webshops do advertise it already.

Jza63

I'm not home at the moment but there is already some pics in FB groups.

For some reason the Update set is only available in Lidl shops in Finland so far.

Jza63

gaspy

Tomorrow coming for sale Update Edition starter pack with 4 boosters, 2 LE's and Guide
Next week Blaster Box with 7 boosters, checklist and 3 LE's.
Do you know where the Update Edition products can be purchased?

Kacper13

This is Empik site, right? They deliver world wide. ;)
Well, it's Empik website. ;)

I tried to Order online from Empik, but the System does not accept my German Zip-Code nor my phone nr.
Any solution for this?
As far as premiere of this collection is planned for middle of March and April, you won't probably buy those products, until they're going to receive Panini stuff from supplers to their warehouses/shops. I had similar problem like your, but mine one was that Empik has canceled my both orders cuz they didn't have FIFA products anymore, but the site says it's still on.

Just try few days before, either on just premiere day to order it. :cool:

EDIT: I had a look on Empik site, and some of the products changed status to "Wysyłamy w 24 godziny" (We're sending within 24 hours). Just try now!

LFC1892

Contributor
I tried to Order online from Empik, but the System does not accept my German Zip-Code nor my phone nr.
Any solution for this?
Wait a few more days like Kacper said. Most of the products are not in stock yet.

AndyR

Anyone know how you get a checklist poster (international edition) from the main set (not update) - doesnt look like its in the Polish Mega Starter Packs??

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Anyone know how you get a checklist poster (international edition) from the main set (not update) - doesnt look like its in the Polish Mega Starter Packs??
If it's not in starter packs, then giftboxes? Those are the only two places I remember there's checklists.

There's one in dutch giftbox, around minute 2: