Panini Adrenalyn XL FIFA 365 2019

Kacper13

This is Empik site, right? They deliver world wide. ;)
Well, it's Empik website. ;)

I tried to Order online from Empik, but the System does not accept my German Zip-Code nor my phone nr.
Any solution for this?
As far as premiere of this collection is planned for middle of March and April, you won't probably buy those products, until they're going to receive Panini stuff from supplers to their warehouses/shops. I had similar problem like your, but mine one was that Empik has canceled my both orders cuz they didn't have FIFA products anymore, but the site says it's still on.

Just try few days before, either on just premiere day to order it. :cool:

EDIT: I had a look on Empik site, and some of the products changed status to "Wysyłamy w 24 godziny" (We're sending within 24 hours). Just try now!

LFC1892

Contributor
I tried to Order online from Empik, but the System does not accept my German Zip-Code nor my phone nr.
Any solution for this?
Wait a few more days like Kacper said. Most of the products are not in stock yet.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Anyone know how you get a checklist poster (international edition) from the main set (not update) - doesnt look like its in the Polish Mega Starter Packs??
If it's not in starter packs, then giftboxes? Those are the only two places I remember there's checklists.

There's one in dutch giftbox, around minute 2:

LFC1892

Contributor
Anyone know how you get a checklist poster (international edition) from the main set (not update) - doesnt look like its in the Polish Mega Starter Packs??
They are in the Blaster boxes & yes everything is in English in that Update Starter Pack from Norway.

LFC1892

Contributor
got to take advantage of being top of the league, doesnt happen often... ;)

Anyway more to topic, looks like the pack variation is exactly the same as Polish.
haha promotion beckons for the Canaries under the guidance of a German coach..ja ja.
yes the packets are all the same, only the LE cards inside starters differ of course.

LFC1892

Contributor
one of the lowest wage bills in the division... big thanks to the former Liverpool scout who originally found Raheem Sterling and quite a few others for Liverpool now as chief exec. at club. Knows his Bundesliga. Klopp looking at results to see how his mate farke is getting on should be good enough for ya!!
Carlos will cut this out later, better give him something to do ;)

Not bothering with LEs but i'll still have to spunk 8euros or whatever it is to get Mega Starter from Norway now i guess!!
Carlos is always ready to chop..chop..chop. "So many Germans" haha call Mr Faulty for Ze Germans.
Yeh I don't bother with LEs either. Never hunted all of them, not worth it. Whatever I can get is fine for the binder.
In the grand scheme of things 8 Euros is not that bad if you pull a Messi LE in that SP.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Reviving this thread just to say Premium packs sucks :p

Got some now and two Fans and one Multiple as special cards seems almost as if Panini is joking with the collectors.

Fortunately I bought them cheaper than those 5€, Panini RRP. Feel bad for those who bought it though.