Panini Adrenalyn XL EURO 2020

LFC1892

Contributor
1581270934282.png

UK edition with 8 cards as well. Guess price will be £1.70 cos there's no chance they will sell them at £1.00.

Ole

So, the UK version actually differs from the German.

522 Cards (296 Base, 226 Special) and like @Safariman mentioned -> 3 additional teams.

Looks like Click doesn't really know what they are selling, when they talk about 468 cards... :rolleyes:

LondonR

Looks like Click doesn't really know what they are selling, when they talk about 468 cards
Most likely Click have been given virtually no information by Panini UK. They are so secretive and refuse to even acknowledge the release of these cards if you call their customer service. The difference in attitudes between the UK Panini and the German one is amazing.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
So, the UK version actually differs from the German.

522 Cards (296 Base, 226 Special) and like @Safariman mentioned -> 3 additional teams.

Looks like Click doesn't really know what they are selling, when they talk about 468 cards... :rolleyes:
Most likely Click have been given virtually no information by Panini UK. They are so secretive and refuse to even acknowledge the release of these cards if you call their customer service. The difference in attitudes between the UK Panini and the German one is amazing.
Based on what I know, publishers send very early some basic info for distributors. Probably the first info Click received was still the main set only, without the UK extras (photos are sent later), maybe even just a standard info sent by Panini to all countries.

gaspy

Can we assume that the base set of cards (1÷ 468) will show the same images through the 3 different editions (UK & Ireland, Nordic and International)?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Can we assume that the base set of cards (1÷ 468) will show the same images through the 3 different editions (UK & Ireland, Nordic and International)?
Yeah, there's no licensing constraints now in UK, so all pictures should be the same.

The extra teams are not numbered, they are like team acronym + 1-18 number (see below as IRL07)

1581777302409.png

@Jza63 think Nordic will be the same? Norway should be a given if there's really a nordic edition, but perhaps also Iceland?

Jza63

@Jza63 think Nordic will be the same? Norway should be a given if there's really a nordic edition, but perhaps also Iceland?
Difficult to say. If the time frame is for real, that Nordic Edition will be released in Finland 24.3. and the rest of the teams will be clear only in the end of March, how can they include Norway and Iceland if they don't qualify? That's why I was suspecting the Update Edition instead. There is some pretty big football countries to qualify only at the end of March... :cool:
What do you think?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Difficult to say. If the time frame is for real, that Nordic Edition will be released in Finland 24.3. and the rest of the teams will be clear only in the end of March, how can they include Norway and Iceland if they don't qualify? That's why I was suspecting the Update Edition instead. There is some pretty big football countries to qualify only at the end of March... :cool:
What do you think?
Well, UK included three playoff teams from british islands, so why not including Norway and Iceland too in Nordic Edition?

But the date release does not let nordic people enjoy much their teams, if they're not qualified, so maybe NE will have more cards for Denmark, Sweden and Finland.

Still ruling out an update edition for now :p

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Limited Editions in Germany:

1581779538406.png

1581780047739.png

SubZero

Does anybody know where can I find these two LE cards? They are missing in Germany and in UK check list

image.jpgimage.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Ole

I have completed the first version of a small overview of the collection. It is in German, but maybe interesting for one or the other.
https://www.collectosk.com/panini-uefa-euro-2020-adrenalyn-xl-trading-card-game/

I also tried to create a checklist for all three versions (Standard, UK+Ireland & Nordic), based on what is known so far. Glad if someone can use it. Please do not hesitate to point out any errors in the list. Thanks!

Unfortunately it is a bit too big for the upload to the forum, so here is the direct link:
UEFA EURO 2020 Adrenalyn XL Checklist (PDF 1,3 MB)

Pogaru

I have completed the first version of a small overview of the collection. It is in German, but maybe interesting for one or the other.
https://www.collectosk.com/panini-uefa-euro-2020-adrenalyn-xl-trading-card-game/

I also tried to create a checklist for all three versions (Standard, UK+Ireland & Nordic), based on what is known so far. Glad if someone can use it. Please do not hesitate to point out any errors in the list. Thanks!

Unfortunately it is a bit too big for the upload to the forum, so here is the direct link:
Thanks Ole

Ole

Wow, three days before the collection is even released in the second country, we passed the mark of more than 100 known limited editions.
Where will it end? :oops:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor

@Ole Oi oi oi..... CHristiano?! With an H? Do you want to get banned? :p

Also, it's "Bernardo" (missing the second R in Team Mate card).

Both names are correct in LE checklist.

Where the heck did you find already the nordic cards? Surprised it's not a multiple of 9 because of binder pages.

Ole

@Ole Oi oi oi..... CHristiano?! With an H? Do you want to get banned? :p

Also, it's "Bernardo" (missing the second R in Team Mate card).

Both names are correct in LE checklist.

Where the heck did you find already the nordic cards? Surprised it's not a multiple of 9 because of binder pages.
Was the test if someone is looking at it ;) List is updated. Thanks!

You can buy a Nordic Pack in the online game. And instead of the "online-only cards" the Nordic Heroes have numbers, like the printed version.
Since these match the end of the previous collection, the conclusion was drawn, that these cards must be part of the Nordic Edition.
It is possible that this is not all and that there will still be teams added, but unlike the teams from the UK Edition, there is nothing of the missing nordic teams online yet. And if we look back at the past tournament collections, there were always only a few special cards for the Nordic Edition, no complete Teams with base cards like in the FIFA 365 collection. On the other hand, we have never had the situation in February not to know who is qualified.

But maybe everything will turn out differently and my conclusions are completely wrong and I can throw the checklist in the trash. :rolleyes:

The system in the binder is destroyed after the All-Round Players. Until then, everything is perfect, but after them you have to split the Multiples instead having the 18 cards on a double page. And so it goes on after that... But I understand your thoughts to the fact that there are 12 cards, not 9 or 18,

Helios

Contributor
50 pack display unboxing.
Exactly 4 rare, so ratio 1 per 12 is correct.
Also got 1 rare card from the free packs within the starter pack:cool:

Host cities cards design sucks-hopefully stickers will show real pics of stadium and cities.
Power card glitter explosion looks like the ninjago cards my son is collecting :eek:- it’s just too much.

Generally I don’t see any improvements to the 2016 card collection .

Rare cards are looking boring.
Gnabry master coming out of nowhere !

Where is the legends or history section gone?
What about the mascots of all played tournaments..the winners...the top scorers..the best players..so many possibilities..:(

Take my advice: avoid the hunt for the limiteds..this is the biggest ripp off

I really like the base cards with the country flag background..this says all about the collection..