Panini Adrenalyn XL EURO 2020

Joel9

Hi guys need some help as you guys know the giroud limited is only available in france what makes it rare sort of speak so a trade involving giroud limited for rui patricio and bruno fernandes limiteds is a good trade or isn't that good? Thanks in advance guys

Jza63

Check average prices from eBay for each card and you get a pretty good picture what is good and what is not.

Joel9

So i checksd ebay patricio its cheap, 1 1,50 €you may get it bruno fernandes the cheaper was aroun 8€ giroud the cheaper not in auction was around 30€ so by that its not that good of a deal, i asked if he could ge a bit more but got no answer still, but again thanks guys

jaajaa

@Jza63 answered it, in finnish starters and giftboxes (not mini-tins), completely random out of more than 100 possible limiteds (you need to be lucky)... what a surprise finding rare finnish limiteds in Finland, right? :D

That's why Babel is, without a doubt, the toughest LE in this set.

Maybe Babel appeared just in early dutch products... you know, like what happened with the XXL limiteds in last finnish starters?

Since this time, tins are not closed, there may be a small chance of people convincing sellers to show what limiteds were inside and grabbing all the Babel's they could find.
I have learned that Starters with Babel were sold only in certain shops in Netherlands.
So I guess with that info it was not that hard to find.

Jza63

So, Euro 2021 collection is coming next spring.
With few new teams it means around 200 Limiteds?

:oops: :oops: