Panini Adrenalyn XL EURO 2020

LFC1892

Contributor
I had really bad luck on tins. 10 tins, 2 Finnish players out of 30 LE's. That is a useless buy at least here.
Yeh that is bad luck esp that there is 10 Finnish players in the mini tins. Wonder if all the tins were like that!!! Diluted with other LEs other than Finland players.

Jza63

Yeh that is bad luck esp that there is 10 Finnish players in the mini tins. Wonder if all the tins were like that!!! Diluted with other LEs other than Finland players.
I think LE's in minitins are dealt from a pile of LE's, which leaves space for Lady Fortune when Starters and Gift Boxes have guaranteed 1-2 Nordic players of the list. And mini tin price difference to starter is 3 euros with which you get an XXL card plus 2 more LE's. Who buys Mini tins???
Well, there is one more booster in mini tin...

ElNilfo

I think LE's in minitins are dealt from a pile of LE's, which leaves space for Lady Fortune when Starters and Gift Boxes have guaranteed 1-2 Nordic players of the list. And mini tin price difference to starter is 3 euros with which you get an XXL card plus 2 more LE's. Who buys Mini tins???
I do! :-D
Mini tins here cost 7€ and have 4 boosters and 3 LE. One of the LE is always the same cards (Schmeichel og Dijk) the rest are randoms

Jza63

I do! :-D
Mini tins here cost 7€ and have 4 boosters and 3 LE. One of the LE is always the same cards (Schmeichel og Dijk) the rest are randoms
Yee, I understand. Here they cost 9,95€ and filled with very common cards. So basically here in Finland they are not worth while against Starter.

LFC1892

Contributor
Panini tries to caters to all collectors. Probably some kids/big kids like the mini tins to store doubles or such. From a buisness point of view they still make some money out of the tins although they are not as good as SP as you said .
Furthermore, if they don't sell they can always flip them for a discount and still make something.
From past AXL collections have they discounted some products in Finland to sell more?

Jza63

From past AXL collections have they discounted some products in Finland to sell more?
I have never seen discounts on any products that are sold on this chain of shops that has rights for sole Finnish products.
100% monopoly... :cool:

LFC1892

Contributor
I have never seen discounts on any products that are sold on this chain of shops that has rights for sole Finnish products.
100% monopoly... :cool:
Wow!!! Talk about maximising profit to the limit. I think with this collection they are expecting it to be a collectors item since the tourney been postponed till next summer. Another "Update" collection next summer with the remaining 4 teams will bring more dosh to Panini coffers. Am fully expecting it.

Bigus85

Hi,

There is a new LE in Poland: Krzysztof Piatek. I don't know which product contains that card. It seems it's a gift buying Polish products.:confused:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Anyone knows if Panini made some making of video for this collection, just like they did in the past? Or perhaps some uncut sheet pictures?