Panini Adrenalyn XL EURO 2020 (2021 KICK-OFF)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Wonderful nordic cards indeed, perhaps the best looking ones I've seen so far!

Let's hope Panini keeps the last year ratios, so it's worth to buy nordic products again :)

bobd16

Has anyone in the UK managed to buy a multipack yet? Have tried Tesco, Sainsburys, Asda and McColls and can only find starter packs and individual packs! (If so, where?!). Thanks!

LFC1892

Contributor
Has anyone in the UK managed to buy a multipack yet? Have tried Tesco, Sainsburys, Asda and McColls and can only find starter packs and individual packs! (If so, where?!). Thanks!
Your best bet is to check the PaniniUK Instagram account. They always update with news and release dates. Mega tins are out as well in some areas.

Jza63

I wonder what is the story in these "Nordic" Game Changers?
Nordic Invincible understood but these 8 other cards not.

LFC1892

Contributor
Agree it doesn't make sense. They could've made them all from FIN, SWE & DEN instead of other nations.

LFC1892

Contributor
That's exactly what I was thinking. Or at least players that have some connection to Nordic countries. Swedish grandma etc.
A very strange decision. Maybe they wanted to make the Nordic edition more appealing to the Nordic market by making the GC sub-set of Euro stars.

Some news about LE Cards in german magazines and tins from german panini site
Interesting there is no Multi Packs in Germany, only blisters and mini tin have 2 LE just like the Classic tin.

Jza63

A very strange decision. Maybe they wanted to make the Nordic edition more appealing to the Nordic market by making the GC sub-set of Euro stars.
I hope that those cards don't make it twice as hard to complete... 18 Nordic cards instead of normal 9 Nordic cards...

Ole

Interesting there is no Multi Packs in Germany, only blisters and mini tin have 2 LE just like the Classic tin.
Very strange product range for Germany this time! Much fewer products than usual, and no premium packs are planned. Looks like the collection trek has moved on and has now found its new El Dorado in Great Britain.

I also have slight problems understanding that. The first 9 cards look fantastic and in themselves a reason to choose the Nordic Edition. But the Game Changers ...? Especially since apart from 2 cards (Ramos & Van Dijk) these are exactly the same players as on the RARE cards at the beginning of the album.

Last edited:

LFC1892

Contributor
I hope that those cards don't make it twice as hard to complete... 18 Nordic cards instead of normal 9 Nordic cards...
Yeh I hope not mate. Will be interesting to see the odds in the back of the packets.

Very strange product range for Germany this time! Much fewer products than usual, and no premium packs are planned. Looks like the collection trek has moved on and has now found its new El Dorado in Great Britain.

I also have slight problems understanding that. The first 9 cards look fantastic and in themselves a reason to choose the Nordic Edition. But the Game Changers ...? Especially since apart from 2 cards (Ramos & Van Dijk) these are exactly the same players as on the RARE cards at the beginning of the album.
Is it marketing Germany that decided on not having Multi Packs & Premium or is it head office in Italy? I always struggle to figure out who makes the final decision in them Panini branches. Not having Premium packs in Germany is the first time I have seen that. It will make matters worse for collectors who want to buy from the UK because of Brexit and the new rules for importing/exporting slowly getting implemented. What a mess!!!

For the second subject of Nordic cards. I noticed that a few players are repeated in the collection. For example as you mentioned VVD & Ramos and then there's Robertson who is in Jewel sub-set & FF. I am not complaining as both Robo & VVD are REDS but wearing their country kit. Aside from that, some curious decisions for the Nordic GM for sure.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Waiting for red and yellow...
Wouldn't be surprised.

I've checked belgian checklist and it seems the same as international, so can't understand why the color change.

Also checked limiteds and Belgium has"just" 101 possible from Tins:

1614014346452.png

I'm wondering if that list is correct because limiteds look like exactly the same as past year set?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
They are from Belgium Panini site. They have some bundle deals there with 11 XXL cards etc...
Thought I checked that one too, guess not... So for the amazing deal of 30€ more, you get the 11 XXL cards... Oh the good times where Panini gave the limiteds for free when buying certain products.

Does anyone have a tip how to order from Germany in Belgium without knowing anyone there ?
Without knowing anyone in Belgium, you cannot order there... In other belgium website (where I shared the pictures), they accept dutch and french too.

Anyway, that's why you need to build your connections with other collectors, so you can help each other in these cases.