Panini Adrenalyn XL EURO 2020 (2021 KICK-OFF)

GaryE2000

I've just been on the Panini (Germany) website, to place an order to be delivered to the UK; only to discover they no longer ship here. This must have been a recent change, as I had no problems with 3 orders placed between Feb - Apr.

With EBay forced to add an extra 20% Fee to cover VAT and now Panini (Germany) no longer exporting to the UK; it's going to be extremely difficult to pick up New collections or Bundled deals.

I've also emailed www.fantop.eu to ask if they ship to the UK; they replied that they ship to all "United Europe Countries", which I assume means EU only.

Last edited:

yorick

Just became aware that Panini released another 8 (!!!) Limited Cards with Slovakian players. They are supposed to be available at local toystore company „Dráčik“. Shipping to other countries is not offered which is why I am asking if there is anyone around here who is willing to sell a set to me for fair pricing?

Attachments

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Just became aware that Panini released another 8 (!!!) Limited Cards with Slovakian players. They are supposed to be available at local toystore company „Dráčik“. Shipping to other countries is not offered which is why I am asking if there is anyone around here who is willing to sell a set to me for fair pricing?
That was discussed before, check the previous posts and you may get some alternatives.

Santheman11

Hi, fair pricing is difficult, but I can get you in touch with a friend who is selling complete sets. But be aware: these limited editions are only available in a purchase. Even if you will go to the store yourself it will cost you a lot of money, because it is part of a greater multipack.

Send me a mesasge if you need any help.