Panini Adrenalyn XL EURO 2020 (2021 KICK-OFF)

Joel9

Panini Instant are cards printed after important moments during matches (same as Topps do with Champions League), like this one in 2016:

Quality is so-so, considering price is kinda expensive for each card (again, similar to Topps).
Oh ok thanks never heard about it, well if you say its peicy dont know if will bother getting it

Joel9

Dont know if it was already answered here or not if so sorry, is there a nordic product where you are guaranted a regular line up limited? If not what would be the best product to search for them

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Dont know if it was already answered here or not if so sorry, is there a nordic product where you are guaranted a regular line up limited? If not what would be the best product to search for them
Yes, already discussed, around pages 6/7/8 when @Jza63 showed his finnish products.

There's no product with a guaranteed regular (small size) line up limited, but according to my experience, around half of them have one of those cards, since there's always at least one limited from nordic teams.

Joel9

Yes, already discussed, around pages 6/7/8 when @Jza63 showed his finnish products.

There's no product with a guaranteed regular (small size) line up limited, but according to my experience, around half of them have one of those cards, since there's always at least one limited from nordic teams.
Oh right i remember now, well thats not that good for me right know since i already have the complete collection im only loking to find the limiteds im missing, i think the best option to get those will be buying card by card, because buying multiple products on search of those 3 limiteds its not worth it, well thanks anyway for your answer

Santheman11

Some new Slovakian limited editions have been released. Not clear where to get them yet. Some people offering them for 200 euros (8 cards).

SubZero

Does anybody have detailed information how can I get these 8 Slovakian limited editions in a local toystore Dráčik?

LondonR

Is it possible to buy it online and ship outside slovakia?
I have checked the website and no way to ship outside Slovakia or Czech Republic. No mention either of the limited edition cards so not sure you would get them even if you had a valid address to ship to.

Joel9

I have checked the website and no way to ship outside Slovakia or Czech Republic. No mention either of the limited edition cards so not sure you would get them even if you had a valid address to ship to.
I cant even find the product itself