Panini Adrenalyn XL EURO 2020 (2021 KICK-OFF)

falcon1984

This is nothing new. These 2 cards (XL and XXL) are present in Nordic SP for ~1 month. There is also 1 promo card normal size with different Zlatan picture than in SP.

LFC1892

Contributor
This is nothing new. These 2 cards (XL and XXL) are present in Nordic SP for ~1 month. There is also 1 promo card normal size with different Zlatan picture than in SP.
I know all of that already. No need to tell me.
Just wanted to share close up pictures with the members here.
If you look around the forum and take your time you will see many members SHARE their pics with others. Learn.

Jza63

If you would bother looking a few pages back, you would notice that everyone knows about those cards. That was not the point of #LFC1892 's post...

Joel9

Well benzema its returning to the french national team, could we see a card like we had for Ibra? Would be cool for the french collectors to get something "exclusive to swap with others, dont know if panini will do it but would be cool

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Well benzema its returning to the french national team, could we see a card like we had for Ibra? Would be cool for the french collectors to get something "exclusive to swap with others, dont know if panini will do it but would be cool
It's not like you have any reason to complain, France had two exclusive XXL Lineup cards in 2016 and 2020 + Les Bleus XXL in 2018... Most countries never had anything like that.

But yes, I guess something will come from Benzema... not much time till the competition, but Panini can print something quickly for french collectors... I would suggest something like a Time Machine card, with pictures from his last matches and a current one.

Joel9

It's not like you have any reason to complain, France had two exclusive XXL Lineup cards in 2016 and 2020 + Les Bleus XXL in 2018... Most countries never had anything like that.

But yes, I guess something will come from Benzema... not much time till the competition, but Panini can print something quickly for french collectors... I would suggest something like a Time Machine card, with pictures from his last matches and a current one.
Im not complaining dont get me wrong, sure we had those xxl in the past but again would be cool tp have something to swap since there wasnt that much of different products this year, i mean it would be a good idea from panini to have something exclusive for every to help international swapping, yeah a time machine would be a good idea but most likely will be a limited edition, well we have to wait and see if they release something

LFC1892

Contributor

Might as well add Hummels & Muller as they have been included in the Germany squad. Where does it end?
I hear Luis Figo is coming out of retirement, he will be on his turbo 5 gear wheelchair :p

Joel9

Someone from switzerland here that can confirm chiesa limited on they're multipacks and if its easy to see the limited, thanks in advance

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Someone from switzerland here that can confirm chiesa limited on they're multipacks and if its easy to see the limited, thanks in advance
Yes it is, yes it's easy to see... but very hard to find.

Joel9

Yes it is, yes it's easy to see... but very hard to find.
Oh ok thanks was thinking to ask if someone could help me get one but if you say its hard don't know if someone would be able to help me, and i guess that the Szczęsny most likely is the same thing

Last edited:

ManDeo72

Hi All

I'm new to this forum and do not know if this is the correct forum to post this ....

I'm from South Africa and a huge avid Panini trading Card collector. Been a collector of Euro and World Cup trading Card albums since 2008.
However we only find the basic Panini Trading Card Euro 2020 : 2021 Kick off ,products here in SA, namely:
1) Panini Euro 2020 Trading Cards Starter Pack
2) Panini Euro 2020 Trading Cards Booster Box of 24
3) Panini Euro 2020 Trading Cards Booster Pack
That is it......

Currently on the panini.co.za website shows nothing for Euro 2020 : 2021 Kick off , only Road to UEFA 2020

Please could someone advise where I could get the following for a reasonable market price, and perhaps ship it to South Africa:
1) 2021 KICK OFF - PREMIUM GOLD PACK - UEFA EURO 2020(both 2020 and 2021 kick off editions)
2) Adrenalyn XL Euro 2020 (2021 Kick Off) - Premium Pack (Purple packets)
3) Adrenalyn XL Euro 2020 - Premium Pack(cyan packets)
4) UEFA EURO 2020 ™ Adrenalyn XL 2021 KICK OFF - Premium Gold Ultra Pack(2 x Premium + 1x Gold Packets)
1621721070422.png
5) Panini UEFA Euro 2020 Kick-Off Adrenalyn XL Classic Tin( 6 packets(48 cards) + 3 Limited Editions)
6) Panini EURO 2020 Adrenalyn XL 2021 KICK OFF - Pocket Tin (24 card + 2 Limited Editions)

I would appreciate all opinions and suggestions to reliable websites or distributors\vendors that would be able to assist.
In the past I have had to buy from Ebay UK or Amazon UK to complete my previous collections - turning it into a very expensive exercise due to paying Euros and Pounds , etc.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Oh ok thanks was thinking to ask if someone could help me get one but if you say its hard don't know if someone would be able to help me, and i guess that the Szczęsny most likely is the same thing
Well, swiss collectors surely know Chiesa is rare, so the multipacks have been sought right away there... a friend of mine got it the first days, then never found again.

Hi All

I'm new to this forum and do not know if this is the correct forum to post this ....

I'm from South Africa and a huge avid Panini trading Card collector. Been a collector of Euro and World Cup trading Card albums since 2008.
However we only find the basic Panini Trading Card Euro 2020 : 2021 Kick off ,products here in SA, namely:
1) Panini Euro 2020 Trading Cards Starter Pack
2) Panini Euro 2020 Trading Cards Booster Box of 24
3) Panini Euro 2020 Trading Cards Booster Pack
That is it......

Currently on the panini.co.za website shows nothing for Euro 2020 : 2021 Kick off , only Road to UEFA 2020

Please could someone advise where I could get the following for a reasonable market price, and perhaps ship it to South Africa:
1) 2021 KICK OFF - PREMIUM GOLD PACK - UEFA EURO 2020(both 2020 and 2021 kick off editions)
2) Adrenalyn XL Euro 2020 (2021 Kick Off) - Premium Pack (Purple packets)
3) Adrenalyn XL Euro 2020 - Premium Pack(cyan packets)
4) UEFA EURO 2020 ™ Adrenalyn XL 2021 KICK OFF - Premium Gold Ultra Pack(2 x Premium + 1x Gold Packets)
View attachment 18099
5) Panini UEFA Euro 2020 Kick-Off Adrenalyn XL Classic Tin( 6 packets(48 cards) + 3 Limited Editions)
6) Panini EURO 2020 Adrenalyn XL 2021 KICK OFF - Pocket Tin (24 card + 2 Limited Editions)

I would appreciate all opinions and suggestions to reliable websites or distributors\vendors that would be able to assist.
In the past I have had to buy from Ebay UK or Amazon UK to complete my previous collections - turning it into a very expensive exercise due to paying Euros and Pounds , etc.
Welcome to the forums.

Your location is not favourable at all for the usual sellers, even more for specific products... EU sellers in general don't like to sell outside Europe, while UK sellers were always more prone to sell domestic.

I tried to check quickly some stores I know more, but none can fulfill what you need... You can still check previous pages as many here shared some tips where to find good products.

Panini International Store is selling Premium boxes, but SA is not in the deliverable countries.

For me, your best bet is still both ebay and amazon, particularly ebay where there's more chances for discounts.

Joel9

Well, swiss collectors surely know Chiesa is rare, so the multipacks have been sought right away there... a friend of mine got it the first days, then never found again.

Welcome to the forums.

Your location is not favourable at all for the usual sellers, even more for specific products... EU sellers in general don't like to sell outside Europe, while UK sellers were always more prone to sell domestic.

I tried to check quickly some stores I know more, but none can fulfill what you need... You can still check previous pages as many here shared some tips where to find good products.

Panini International Store is selling Premium boxes, but SA is not in the deliverable countries.

For me, your best bet is still both ebay and amazon, particularly ebay where there's more chances for discounts.
Yeah guess you're right, well thats too bad i wss thinking it would be easier to get it that way, time to research again,

Joel9

Received my polish JKI magazine today and it was supposed to have normal sane limited and xxl lewandoski but i got both regular size as tjat happened to someone else?

falcon1984

@Joel9
Yes, all Just Kick-It magazine from May have Lewandowski normal size despite the fact that they advertise in previous/current magazine that it will be XXL. People are complaining about it on fb:
(without any serious reply from magazine owner)
So you are not the unlucky one, all people have it normal size too.

Joel9

@Joel9
Yes, all Just Kick-It magazine from May have Lewandowski normal size despite the fact that they advertise in previous/current magazine that it will be XXL. People are complaining about it on fb:
(without any serious reply from magazine owner)
So you are not the unlucky one, all people have it normal size too.
Oh ok thanks for letting me know, it's not a big deal i dont collect xxl size cards but it would be easier to swap as if im not wrong normal size Lewandowski its like one of the easiest to get