Panini Adrenalyn XL EURO 2020 (2021 KICK-OFF)

Canal Cromo

Staff member
Social Media
So, today Panini UK on his social network have unveiled this upcoming collection, after a while they have removed it... :rolleyes:

euro 2020 2021.jpg

-------------------------------------------/////----------------------------------------------------

ADMIN EDIT: Below you can find the limited lists by country release, shared in this thread. Please note that screenshots are taken from official Panini sources, so anything you think it's wrong is not our fault!

United Kingdom:

Germany:

Belgium:

Denmark (nordic edition):
List in Panini official website is completely wrong, below it's the real one:

Starter Pack:
Ronaldo + Lewandowski + one of these possible eight: Werner, Gnabry, Sancho, Bale, Martial, Lindelof, Isak, Dolberg + XXL Ronaldo
Giftbox: front can have one of (Griezmann, Szoboszlai, De Bruyne, Kane) + inside one of the eight listed above + Kane XXL
Mega Tin: three of the eight listed above;
Mini Tin: three of the eight listed above.

Switzerland:
1618068866057.png

Poland:

You may also find 3-card Limited packs (one Limited + one Fans + one Base).
Limiteds known so far:
Havertz, Kean, Mount, Ampadu, Torres, Camavinga, De Ligt, Elmas.

Finland (nordic edition):

Romania:

Hungary:

Italy:

France:
1618070340574.png

Croatia/Serbia/Slovenia:
1618072084726.png

Czech Republic:
1618072201595.png

Know more? Share in this thread!

Last edited by a moderator:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Hmmm... again 8 cards per pack, so at least 2€ again too... so far Panini didn't change their retail prices, seeing how FIFA 365 update edition has the same 1€ packet price as before, but that's just an update with less sales than original.

Ole

Panini ensures that you always have to spend a certain amount to complete a collection. Whether the packet costs 1€ or 2€. But of course it gives you a much more comfortable feeling first when a packet costs only 1€.

But if the packets are equipped with the same amount of special cards as in the Euro 2020 Preview Collection, the total amount to be invested should be manageable, despite 2€ per booster. If not we have to talk again ;)

How much these 1€ per packet can deceive you shows that I have until now invested a lot more in completing the FIFA 365 2021 collection than in the EURO 2020 collection. And I still haven't got all FIFA 365 2021 cards...

LFC1892

Contributor
Fingers crossed the Euro will actually go ahead this summer or else we will have a 2nd "preview" collection on our hands.

Reactions: Ben

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Nice! Thank you! Limited editions look great. I wonder if the whole set is going to have a brand new design?

I'm wondering if what the "secret hero" cards are exactly going to be
I'm wondering about that Secret Heroes part too... Panini sure looks hyped with their new stuff:

Discover a completely new Adrenalyn XL™ Official Card collection , featuring new images, updated squads, every qualified country and their players, their national shirts and… a few surprises!

New ideas and stunning materials! You’ll find:
  • JEWELS CARDS: This collection is packed with gems like these super-valuable cards with an incredible mirrored finish! If you look at them carefully, you can even see your own reflection!
  • SECRET HEROES CARDS: Who’s featured on these cards? It’s up to you to find out. All we can say is that you won’t be disappointed! The SECRET HEROES are our most mysterious cards ever…
  • SHINING STARS CARDS: Charge them up in the light, and use them to win your Adrenalyn XL™ challenges during the day. By night, the player image will glow!
  • SECOND SKINS CARDS: If you wear it, it becomes like a second skin. It’s the ultimate honour for any footballer – to run out on this pitch in their country’s official shirt!
Plus, included in each packet is a code card that will give you a FREE virtual pack of eight cards!
And the Second Skins are confusing too... "wearing" cards? Like tattoos?

Ben

My only guess is that the secret hero cards could be a scratch or peel off cover on the name and image. That would be revolutionary but not sure if it would work so well. That's just a guess!

LFC1892

Contributor
My only guess is that the secret hero cards could be a scratch or peel off cover on the name and image. That would be revolutionary but not sure if it would work so well. That's just a guess!
If it's a peel off then Topps beat them to it with their last 101 collection.

Helios

Contributor
Panini have already published scratch cards in their Dragons series.
They were fun, but indeed when scratched to hard the cards got harmed.

Reactions: Ben

Ben

Yes I remember the topps 101 sticker cards. Although this would be much different because they would not be stickers, and they would only cover the silhouette of the player picture and the player name.

Panini have already published scratch cards in their Dragons series.
They were fun, but indeed when scratched to hard the cards got harmed.
Yes, that would be the one issue, however if the are sticker like peel offs, instead of scratch off, then that would do much less harm to the card

Edit your first post instead of posting three different (I've merged them now).

Also, it's 1.70 GBP, so it should be 2€, just like past year.

Limiteds look awesome though! Finally good limiteds in portrait mode :)
Haven't Panini released this too early? The Euros are not till another 5 months so first of all, who knows if they will actually be going on this summe? And second of all, the teams still won't be fully updated.

Last edited by a moderator:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Haven't Panini released this too early? The Euros are not till another 5 months so first of all, who knows if they will actually be going on this summe? And second of all, the teams still won't be fully updated.
They always release them earlier than the actual squads. It's impossible to release after the known squads, as you have to consider all the time since Panini updating and reaching most stores in Europe (at least a full month). Usually they make an update set later for stickers, but rarely for Adrenalyn

Ben

I really like the designs so far, and think that the glow I need the dark cards are amazing for something new, although the only problem is that the player picture isn't in cooour and high quality. They already had masters and defensive rocks I never the previous collection but probably just updated players. I like the overall theme of Euro 2020 design branding and I love the additions of the kits!

If the cards looks as good in hands as they are in that ad, we might be witnessing another step up in the card game.

Love all the designs and finally kits too!
They'll definitely look even better in person