Panini 2018 Russia Album Denmark + sealed packet Mc Do Denmark

I am quite sure that this Danish album will become one of the rarest album versions of this World Cup. Even rarer than the Swiss Coca Cola album.. 20€ per Danish packet are already an announcement but the album has never been offered or sold on eBay from what i know. Even in Denmark it is not easy to get for domestics i have been told. And not many people collect the stickers in Denmark either.

Caniggia

Contributor
I have some contacts in Denmatk but no way to find it .. make sense for McDonalds to have stickers but not the album?? Are we sure album exist?

I have been lucky enough to secure one and it is on its way from Denmark but cost me £36. There are pictures online so it does exist. However, there is no info on where to get it from. The person I am getting mine from wouldn't disclose where it came from. I asked for two but he could only provide one.

denmc.jpg

Dieter

Guys, suddenly there are 3-4 sellers of the album on ebay. Not sure what happened but you can find it now, not that cheap though.

Helios

Contributor
Guys, suddenly there are 3-4 sellers of the album on ebay. Not sure what happened but you can find it now, not that cheap though.
Be aware that the Scandinavian version(Norway/Denmark/Sweden/Finland) does NOT have the Danish Coca Cola site - only the album with single flag Denmark has.

Bidus

Be aware that the Scandinavian version(Norway/Denmark/Sweden/Finland) does NOT have the Danish Coca Cola site - only the album with single flag Denmark has.
It is not a coca cola double page but a McDonald double page in the center of the album for M1 to M8 stickers. A yes only avaialble on abum with Danish flag only on the back.

D8ct9r

Contributor
The story repeats once again… Those Danish »complete sets« (Album + M1-M9 + Packet) can now be found cheaper than just M1-M9 sets in May (and that includes higher shipping costs for an album).

Obviously a 20 EUR for a packet is nowhere to be seen now, would swap one for C1-C12 Austria/Switzerland that can be ordered from Panini for 3 EUR, but now those are selling for 30 EUR, so I'm out of luck :D

But I guess that Swiss Coca Cola Gold Album will remain hard to get, at least looking on eBay, but let’s give it more time and we’ll see.

Helios

Contributor
Most it the time it is indeed better to what until the market has cooled down.
I bought 100 packs of the regular German edition for 25 (!) euro lately on eBay.
But maybe we will see 100 pack+album special edition for 9,95 again.
The Swiss coke album was only available in a drinks market chain-probably out of stock already- the price might stay very high therefore..