• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Nottingham Forest FC collection

LFC1892

Contributor
What division they in now? Conference South. :D

Wow Viv Anderson, John Robertson, Peter Shilton & of course who can forget 'Pineapple head' Jason Lee.

Some lovely stuff you have, a proper museum.

haha, they need to have stability. can't change managers every season. are you happy with the Kuwaity owner Al Hasawi?
Freedman been there almost a year and I'd say things are slowly beginning to stabilise in the pitch. Big problem is Al Hasawi over-spending and getting us a transfer embargo. End result is a reliance on loan players, meaning we can't really see or plan beyond the end of the season.

LFC1892

Contributor
Freedman been there almost a year and I'd say things are slowly beginning to stabilise in the pitch. Big problem is Al Hasawi over-spending and getting us a transfer embargo. End result is a reliance on loan players, meaning we can't really see or plan beyond the end of the season.
Shame. Would be good to have another proper historical traditional club in the Prem again. I still remember watching Francis score with a diving header v Malmo and Robertson scoring the winner v Hamburg in the Euro Cup finals. The good old days when the comp meant something not like now with group stage malarkey. You go often to the City ground to watch?

Shame. Would be good to have another proper historical traditional club in the Prem again. I still remember watching Francis score with a diving header v Malmo and Robertson scoring the winner v Hamburg in the Euro Cup finals. The good old days when the comp meant something not like now with group stage malarkey. You go often to the City ground to watch?
Infrequently over the last 20 years as I've not lived anywhere near Nottingham in that time. Was a regular home (and later away) from 1978 to 1995. Largely stick to non league and foreign football (particularly Germany) these days.

LFC1892

Contributor
Infrequently over the last 20 years as I've not lived anywhere near Nottingham in that time. Was a regular home (and later away) from 1978 to 1995. Largely stick to non league and foreign football (particularly Germany) these days.
Nice one. It's always good to watch live footy.

The Bundesliga is my 2nd best league to watch after the Prem. Been watching it for years now.

It's exciting, fast, physical & plenty of goals. The atmosphere is the best in Europe, by far.
It's basically the same as the Premiership but less money apart from B Munich of course.

Got a cousin who lives in Nurnberg, one day soon am gonna visit him & go watch a game.

Which non-league teams you watch ?

Nice one. It's always good to watch live footy.

The Bundesliga is my 2nd best league to watch after the Prem. Been watching it for years now.

It's exciting, fast, physical & plenty of goals. The atmosphere is the best in Europe, by far.
It's basically the same as the Premiership but less money apart from B Munich of course.

Got a cousin who lives in Nurnberg, one day soon am gonna visit him & go watch a game.

Which non-league teams you watch ?
Midweek I tend to watch my local sides Leamington, Daventry Town, Rugby Town, Banbury United, Racing Club Warwick, Southam United. Weekends I could be pretty much anywhere groundhopping (off to Lens on Saturday)
Nürnberg is decent enough even if it does have a running track.