NEW ITALIAN PANINI MAGAZINE: BOMBER!

Caniggia

Contributor
After end of PANINI MAG, we have a new magazine in Italy published by Panini: BOMBER!

When will be out in the shops, I will add some pics more and other info

On first number 7 posters and the LE cards of Calciatori Adrenalyn 2016/2017

BOMBER.jpg

p.s. I don't know if this topic has to be on "Off Topic" @Makhno @dantzig feel free to move in case ;)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
After end of PANINI MAG, we have a new magazine in Italy published by Panini: BOMBER!

When will be out in the shops, I will add some pics more and other info

On first number 7 posters and the LE cards of Calciatori Adrenalyn 2016/2017

View attachment 6570

p.s. I don't know if this topic has to be on "Off Topic" @Makhno @dantzig feel free to move in case ;)
I moved to the General section, this is still about collecting... Also changed a bit the title, so people know right away it's an italian Panini magazine.

gaspy

Finally also in Italy we will have OUR Panini magazine, as it is in some other European countries.

By the way, I found that in Italy in the 80s there was another magazine called "Bomber", that's curious!

bomber84.jpg bomber85.jpg

Helios

Contributor
Bomber Megazine(!) was a very good dutch Graffiti magazine.
To bomb in this case means to hit trains with graffiti pieces..
I'm not sure if the martial word is suitable these days for a panini mag.

http://www.bombermegazine.nl/

Last edited:

Caniggia

Contributor
ok, so at the end does make any big sense to post some pics from the magazine, I think has been made only for kids (8-14) ... nothing so unforgettable ...

but good anyway for cards collectors, inside there is also info about special gifts for next issues:

with nr 2 (out mid october): LE Calciatori Adrenalyn Cards PALOSCHI and FELIPE ANDERSON

with nr 3 (out mid november): LE Calciatori Adrenaly Card DZECO

these cards available only with Bomber, I hope then there will be something about stickers like was with CALCIATORI MAG in the past ;)