National League Albums overview

Only Good Stickers

Recently I tried to compile an excel with all the official sticker albums of national leagues ever released.
For South America I consider only the official Panini releases and not the local homemade productions. The same I did not consider the old European albums that were sometimes published simultaneously with the Panini albums (like Vanderhout in the Netherlands, AGeducatif in France or Bergmann in Germany).

I think it's important to know what has been released and what to look for, therefore this could be a useful list for sticker collectors. I attach here the pdf, but if someone needs the excel version I can provide it.

If anyone knows about other albums that I may have forgotten or I am not aware of, please leave a message, we could improve this document.

UPDATED FILE

Attachments

Last edited:

LeicesterRob

Contributor
Patron
This is just brilliant @Only Good Stickers

Thank you for pulling this together as it's a great help and I will certainly use it.

I'm just racking my brains to think if there's anything else, but I think you've got it!

Boyar

Great job !!
Are you sure about the Israeli albums between 1993-1996 ? cause i dont know anything about them
if you have any info/photos id love to see

thanks

Only Good Stickers

Great job !!
Are you sure about the Israeli albums between 1993-1996 ? cause i dont know anything about them
if you have any info/photos id love to see

thanks
The Israeli league is quite unknown to me, so I asked a friend collector from Israel and he gave me this answer:

1570213389446.png

So we cannot be sure about those first albums, I don't have proof.

Ceesmk

Hi!
You forgot (I didn't add older before the 80s)
Colombia: Futbol 1991 Panini

Champions League
Za Prvaka Europe 98-99 (Svijet Slicica)
Champions League 2004 (Action Stickers)

Austria
1989 Fussball 89 (Euroflash)

Croatia
Editor is Kiosk

Greece
1985 > 1993 Carouzel Podosfairo (each year)
2005, 06, 07, 08 Elliniko protathlima by Golden Shop

Romania
1995 Fotbal 94/95 (Marele)
2000 Fotbal 2000 (Campofrio)

Russia
2000 Football 2000 (Mirovoi)
2002 Football 2002 (Mirovoi)
2009 Rosgosstrakh 2009 (Sport Nakleyka)
2010 Rosgosstrakh 2010 (Sport Nakleyka)

Spain
1976 Futbol (Vulcano, but it's the Spanish name of Panini)
1977 Futbol (Vulcano, but it's the Spanish name of Panini)
From 1993 to 2004, there are 2 albums from Panini AND Este; for Panini, 2002, 2003 and 2004 are clearly unofficial.

Switzerland
2012 by Blick

Turkey
1999 4 Büyükler Koleksiyonu 98-99 (Panini)

Hungary
There is 1 in 1986 or 1987

Czech Republic
1996 Fotbal (Corfix)

For Cyprus, I believed that the 1st Panini was in 2006.

Egypt: 2 albums in 1995 and 2009 (local editor)

Last edited:

Only Good Stickers

Hi @Ceesmk

Thank you for your additions.
I will update the document in the first post. Are you sure are these all official collections?

I have some remarks:

Colombia: Futbol 1991 Panini. This comes as a total surprise. Do you have a picture of it?

Champions League: I wouldnt add those collections with the official sticker albums Topps and Panini

Austria, Greece, Romania, Russia, Switzerland: I knew those collections, but not being Panini I was not sure about their officiality. I will add them.

Spain: Thanks for the remarks

Turkey: 1999 4 Büyükler Koleksiyonu 98-99 (Panini). It's about only 4 clubs, so I would not consider it a league album, like the others.

Hungary. Any picture, info or editor of the album you mentioned?

Czech Republic: 1996 Fotbal (Corfix). Here as well do you have pics or info?

For Cyprus: True, the first Panini should be from 2006, before the editor is Pathin

cyprus_2004_2005.jpg

Egypt: The two albums in 1995 and 2009 are official?

Ceesmk

View attachment 13634

...Also the Cyprus album 2006/2007 does not seem Panini. Probably Panini starts from 2007/08?

The publisher of the swiss league album 2012 ("Top 2012") is Waldmeir AG
I'm looking for this album!! I need it! I have the complete set -1 sticker! Where did you find it??
On the packs 2006-07, it's written "Panini".

For the Hungarian album, I will try to find a picture, I already saw it.
For the Czech 96, I saw only the pack; the 97 is a partnership between Panini and Corfix.
For Turkey 99, it's official because there were problems with copyright. No big clubs in the album for 97, and only big clubs for 99. It was impossible to have both.

Only Good Stickers

I'm looking for this album!! I need it! I have the complete set -1 sticker! Where did you find it??
On the packs 2006-07, it's written "Panini".

For the Hungarian album, I will try to find a picture, I already saw it.
For the Czech 96, I saw only the pack; the 97 is a partnership between Panini and Corfix.
For Turkey 99, it's official because there were problems with copyright. No big clubs in the album for 97, and only big clubs for 99. It was impossible to have both.

I don't have those albums from Cyprus, I have just found some photos online.
I think all the collections from Cyprus are made by a local company (Pathin or Kronos) and just printed by Panini. In all the packets there is the name Panini on the back, even if it does not appear on the front or on the album.

Thanks for the picture of the Hungarian album. From a research online it appears to be from the season 1987/88.

The document in the first post is now UPDATED!

Ceesmk

For Czech League, partnership Panin/Corfix for 97, not 96 (only Corfix).
Corfix is linked to DS in Czech Republic

Only Good Stickers

Costa Rica:

1964: Campeonato de Futbol 1964. I found the pictures here
1988: Album futbol tico, Campeonato 87/88. I found the pictures here
2003: Album Campeonato Nacional Primera División. I found a video here

Thanks for your contribution!
As for the other American leagues I will keep just the official Panini albums in the document, but this is useful information for collectors that are interested also in other albums.