Match Attax Premier League 2015-16 Trading Cards

Football Cards

@Andy How many times you had to reset the video because you couldn't get all 5 packs to stood in the same pile?

Topps is smart, they start with this "sneak previews" to sell a bunch of normal cards for a good price (no one believes these magazines from publishers worth anything at all)

Ogbonna comments were killer indeed, wasn't expecting a collector in youtube randomly calling donkey to a player.
Yes mate of course magazines from publishers don´t worth anything at all they only probably sale well when they this packets, LE etc... like here in Portugal Craques sold well when they hade the update of stickers and LE of Adrenalyn XL and since then they sell bad since there isn´t any collection right now on sale and because of that out of the market but I believe they will be back with the same stuff again for this season!
Yes those comments were killer and I also did not expecting that but really makes the video controversy and people talk about that and it gets more views simple good strategy by @Andy like I said before

Andy

@Andy How many times you had to reset the video because you couldn't get all 5 packs to stood in the same pile?

Topps is smart, they start with this "sneak previews" to sell a bunch of normal cards for a good price (no one believes these magazines from publishers worth anything at all)

Ogbonna comments were killer indeed, wasn't expecting a collector in youtube randomly calling donkey to a player.
:D I had to give up in the end as i just wasn't up to the job, however the last packet lands perfectly!!

kind of half a correct statement and at the same time half incorrect as I agree the magazines are worth nothing... however anyone who actually bought the magazines for the £1.99 cover price (I only purchased 1 admittedly and wouldnt buy more must admit) it is not all bad. Admittedly there is a large % of the base cards which are totally worthless but also a small % which are probably some of the most valuable cards in the set. These are unknown "error" cards where topps will alter ratings of players on the cards before final release however these 32 base cards released are already in the public domain and any last minute changes wont be applied to them!

On the football cards and stickers channel its common place to call players donkeys, over-rated, bellends, poofs etc etc. the kids and some adults then in the comments below love to try and hammer me and abuse or even agree on the odd occasion! Everyone who is watching a video loves to either correct mistakes made, thinks their opinion is correct or loves to troll just to prove they are the best and the one who knows it all. Human nature i guess!! I welcome all as love the banter and helps the rankings i have found out, so everyones a winner!!
You should try it on your channel buddy, bet it works if you can handle and enjoy nasty comments from someone hiding behind their computer screen being a keyboard warrior. :p:p:p

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Damn, only now I could check this thread.

@Andy Nah, I just enjoy making some videos from time to time, without really getting into it... Maybe with these new collections I'll do some more, with my amazing smartphone camera who barely manages to reach HD... But hey, if I see anymore Suarez or Vidal, I won't miss the chance to call them some names... Maybe in portuguese, to not hurt anyone feelings (besides some portuguese Suarez or Vidal fan).

Well, at least those horrible cards can have some value... Seriously, I'm not a fan of the back, front, whatever side the card is... And the card seems very, very thin, almost like those Pokemon cards my nephew so much loves, but a rip-off in quality (5 euros per pack of 10 cards? Jesus, it's worse than taking candies from kids hands!)... Seriously, will they improve in CL collections?

Andy

Damn, only now I could check this thread.

@Andy Nah, I just enjoy making some videos from time to time, without really getting into it... Maybe with these new collections I'll do some more, with my amazing smartphone camera who barely manages to reach HD... But hey, if I see anymore Suarez or Vidal, I won't miss the chance to call them some names... Maybe in portuguese, to not hurt anyone feelings (besides some portuguese Suarez or Vidal fan).

Well, at least those horrible cards can have some value... Seriously, I'm not a fan of the back, front, whatever side the card is... And the card seems very, very thin, almost like those Pokemon cards my nephew so much loves, but a rip-off in quality (5 euros per pack of 10 cards? Jesus, it's worse than taking candies from kids hands!)... Seriously, will they improve in CL collections?
you are 100% on the quality of the card...its probably not as thin as playing cards like Pokemon but barely much better. I assume the same factory in Italy will be used to produce the CL cards as well as MA. The cards being that thin if not kept at a constant room temperature as well will curl and fray over time looking at some of the 2006/07 ones especially in the corners...in comparison to Panini where only the insert cards started to curl in their last champions league collection but only because the card was probably too thick then (ironically)??!!

Suarez and Vidal need to be abused... still laughing at seeing Vidal regularly warm the bench now!! the Barca fan boys would come trolling though if you decided to abuse goofy though...whats worse than a 5 year old telling you your an idiot, very very scary :p:cool::D:D:D:D

Andy

UPDATE: Scheduled release is now as planned in retail outlets.

Here is the latest information found in Match Of The Day magazine (issue 376 : 22nd-28th September 2015) including the 1 picture type variation of the 5player promotional packet. Sorry its only a link, working today so i will re-upload the pics later when get time properly onto post.. (or moderators feel free to use my pics)
https://www.facebook.com/FootballCardsAndStickers/posts/872025689560852

LFC1892

Contributor
Some of them LEs will appear in regular packets as I have experienced that last year and the one before. @Andy too got LEs from regular packets.

I don't like this B,S,G issues especially when they insert them in mini tins and 5 packs, total rip-off and money grabbing scam by Topps. Even though this year they have added the ratios on the back of the packets I still think it is rubbish.

Andy

Some of them LEs will appear in regular packets as I have experienced that last year and the one before. @Andy too got LEs from regular packets.

I don't like this B,S,G issues especially when they insert them in mini tins and 5 packs, total rip-off and money grabbing scam by Topps. Even though this year they have added the ratios on the back of the packets I still think it is rubbish.
Remember telling you they would have to do something about it if we kept complaining!! I had a long email dialogue where they requested every single one of the videos i done, dont think they were very happy about it as has now pushed them to show that golds are 1 in 8, silvers 2 in 8 and bronze the rest. Still not what it should be...ie equal amounts, this is a set for youngsters but i have a starting point now showing that they have had to budge from their scamming techniques!! last year golds were virtually 1:12 packs so we have got it decreased.
I absolutely hate the GSB cards...i dont know anyone who likes them.

Kane and Henderson LE bronze cards were in the Sun Newspaper promotion packs on 26th September only redeemable at Tescos which is what they meant in that table Pavle shared. LFC is also correct in saying any of the LEs can appear in boxes of any variation...

LFC1892

Contributor
Remember telling you they would have to do something about it if we kept complaining!! I had a long email dialogue where they requested every single one of the videos i done, dont think they were very happy about it as has now pushed them to show that golds are 1 in 8, silvers 2 in 8 and bronze the rest. Still not what it should be...ie equal amounts, this is a set for youngsters but i have a starting point now showing that they have had to budge from their scamming techniques!! last year golds were virtually 1:12 packs so we have got it decreased.
I absolutely hate the GSB cards...i dont know anyone who likes them.

Kane and Henderson LE bronze cards were in the Sun Newspaper promotion packs on 26th September only redeemable at Tescos which is what they meant in that table Pavle shared. LFC is also correct in saying any of the LEs can appear in boxes of any variation...
Aye I remember mate, we discussed that on your youtube comments page earlier this year.
Fantastic job on calling them cu**s out. They know now collectors are into their scams. I feel bad for the kids who who spend their pocket money on it in hope of getting the Gold version.
To be honest la I didn't bother looking for the Barkley or Aguero bronze or whatever else. I got what I wanted in 3 Stevie G (BSG) and a few doubles for our kid who loves the SG. This year it will be same, what comes out I will take without having to pay over the odds on e-bay. Henderson will be the one I want to get all 3 of, no surprise eh ? :D

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Commented now in one of Andy's multipack video... A real scam what Topps do, false advertisements everywhere, total lack of transparency.

@Andy You can even do a new series in your channel, called "unmasking Topps" or something... Each episode, you would unveil something false they did.

Andy

Commented now in one of Andy's multipack video... A real scam what Topps do, false advertisements everywhere, total lack of transparency.

@Andy You can even do a new series in your channel, called "unmasking Topps" or something... Each episode, you would unveil something false they did.
2 Years ago it was a base card only pack from Topps/Match of the day magazine while advertising MOTM cards were inside... last year the scam you mention above Carlos thoroughly investigated and put them to shame...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYQqal2qM_A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JAXwkmVpcM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ85qOrBa04
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Hysw62uF0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y487EPWDOoU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KX_wQ_Lbrw

I never back down from anything, i will continue to show up this horrific scam until ratios are even... I will have much more help this year as European collectors of Champions League will see the scam first hand. They are not going to accept it either!!

LFC1892

Contributor
@dantzig I commented on Andy's multipack vid as well. Topps will continue with this shite until they get non-stop complaints from thousands of people but the thing is many are young lads who probably don't know any better. The adult collectors are not like Andy
who fights his corner. Many are just not bothered. I had many issues last year with their dispatch dept. Missing products from orders, shipping 30 shiny cards for a 11/12 Prem collection in paper envelope that came ripped and re-packaged by Canada Post. Suffice to say the ones the arrived were all scratched and damaged. I even sent an email to complain about the ratios just like Andy did and they didn't do much but apologies.
Client services always been helpful & friendly but many issues still arise with Topps. I have zero confidence they will change their ways.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
@Andy do you have any playing list link for all those? Might be better to avoid so many videos in one post (me and Pavle are not a "crowded thread" fan).

Anyway, I saw the Barkley investigation... 2nd part ruined all "aledgedly equal odds", what a scam... I'm sure nobody really thought they were all equals, like the medals, but so many bronzes are a shame... This year ratios are +/- the same ratio you got, so at least they're now more transparent in that matter... Still need to be more transparent in other issues, like the multipacks.
@dantzig I commented on Andy's multipack vid as well. Topps will continue with this shite until they get non-stop complaints from thousands of people but the thing is many are young lads who probably don't know any better. The adult collectors are not like Andy
who fights his corner. Many are just not bothered. I had many issues last year with their dispatch dept. Missing products from orders, shipping 30 shiny cards for a 11/12 Prem collection in paper envelope that came ripped and re-packaged by Canada Post. Suffice to say the ones the arrived were all scratched and damaged. I even sent an email to complain about the ratios just like Andy did and they didn't do much but apologies.
Client services always been helpful & friendly but many issues still arise with Topps. I have zero confidence they will change their ways.
It all comes down to that: people not caring to complain. Whenever there's a "surge" of complaints, that will get to authorities and even tv's, oh they shit their pants and start solving that particular problem... If it's just some "Andies" out there complaining, they'll not even bother to address the issue, even though they know it's not right... However, let's be glad there's people like Andy who're still concerned with these matters and use their known channel to alert all those naive people.

Andy

@Andy do you have any playing list link for all those? Might be better to avoid so many videos in one post (me and Pavle are not a "crowded thread" fan).

Anyway, I saw the Barkley investigation... 2nd part ruined all "aledgedly equal odds", what a scam... I'm sure nobody really thought they were all equals, like the medals, but so many bronzes are a shame... This year ratios are +/- the same ratio you got, so at least they're now more transparent in that matter... Still need to be more transparent in other issues, like the multipacks.

It all comes down to that: people not caring to complain. Whenever there's a "surge" of complaints, that will get to authorities and even tv's, oh they shit their pants and start solving that particular problem... If it's just some "Andies" out there complaining, they'll not even bother to address the issue, even though they know it's not right... However, let's be glad there's people like Andy who're still concerned with these matters and use their known channel to alert all those naive people.
well as you see from the result this year Carlos...remember the "Andy's" have worked to a point i suppose! I wish i could show the email correspondence as well.

i must admit i dont know why the videos went into box display, i thought it was just going to be a list like i typed it and has happened at the bottom... feel free to delete them from the thread, I just wanted to show you all the ones to prove they will listen eventually...i get no advantage whatsoever by placing on the site, I actually lose views on youtube if they are viewed on another platform :D:D:D

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
well as you see from the result this year Carlos...remember the "Andy's" have worked to a point i suppose! I wish i could show the email correspondence as well.

i must admit i dont know why the videos went into box display, i thought it was just going to be a list like i typed it and has happened at the bottom... feel free to delete them from the thread, I just wanted to show you all the ones to prove they will listen eventually...i get no advantage whatsoever by placing on the site, I actually lose views on youtube if they are viewed on another platform :D:D:D
Seeing here doesn't count as "views"? So place the links to see in youtube then and it's better for thread viewing too... I leave it to your choice.

Andy

Seeing here doesn't count as "views"? So place the links to see in youtube then and it's better for thread viewing too... I leave it to your choice.
i'll just leave it...cant be bothered to do anything to it even if i understood why it posted it like it did!! I dont know why they came out as they did and then the ones at bottom didnt, i just expected a list!! If you and pavle are not a fan of crowded posts then like i say just delete them off I wont be offended!! Now i now will try not to post any in future.

Anyway, back to topic... at least Topps have listened and altered them, that is one plus point I have to give them credit for. Panini dont even entertain the true cost of how much it would cost to collect their equivalent sets now the archives dont sell "top master" cards etc... Now they do brush that off (for the time being...have an ingenious plan to rectify that!!)

jimmieg777

To add to this debate I bought 16 of the Match Attax 2015 2016 guides I got 9 bronze and 7 silver. No sight of a gold

DetroitStickers

To add to this debate I bought 16 of the Match Attax 2015 2016 guides I got 9 bronze and 7 silver. No sight of a gold
I watched a video from a wbctrading cards ok YouTube the other day and he opened 4 guides.

Got 2 golds and 2 silver. So it must be dumb luck.

LFC1892

Contributor
I watched the same video as Detroit Stickers and the lad pulled 2 G Sterling & 2 Silver.

It must be your bad luck @jimmieg777. Positive is you can swap some of them doubles.