Match Attax Premier League 2015-16 Trading Cards

Andy

I have to get in bed with the enemy as they are the only company which produce the Premier League stuff...
"sleeping with the enemy" sure thats a film :p

#that awkward moment when Norwich are above Chelsea :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Football Cards

My reaction was the same as Ronaldo, no more, no less... Probably same face too... No worries, we all know it's just teasing.

@Andy seems we have a MA fan... The magazine, the sneak preview pack, the cards...You sure love Topps!

Just remembered something funny... MU 2015/16 starting lineup:

De Gea actually played and check out the guy who shared... There's not many reasons to mock others when your team:

A bit offtopic to bright the day :D
Nice banter mate, Champions League is back tonight so... :D

Attachments

Football Cards

"Money Can't buy you stones..." OR POGBA FOR THAT MATTER :D

About Stone I read today somewhere that Man.United had a bid on Varane (don't know if is true and according to the media and like @dantzig post United have been link with a lot of players... and in case Real sold Varane to United they would bid for Stones... But don´t believe in that at all mate.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Just wished we got that healthy mockery here for our clubs... Most feverish supporters here prefer to write insulting messages to other clubs.

Ok ok, just one more:

Andy

A

About Stone I read today somewhere that Man.United had a bid on Varane (don't know if is true and according to the media and like @dantzig post United have been link with a lot of players... and in case Real sold Varane to United they would bid for Stones... But don´t believe in that at all mate.
the newspapers in England are different to a lot of other countries buddy... they can print absolute rubbish they make up without being accountable for it. Ridiculously the Sun newspaper in England reported that Pogba had SIGNED for Chelsea one day and then Man City the next, of course never did...of course everyone with half a brain know he's moving to La Liga next not a backward step to the Premier league!!
I think Manchester United were linked to 145 different players in English newspapers this summer I read somewhere...!!!

Football Cards

Just wished we got that healthy mockery here for our clubs... Most feverish supporters here prefer to write insulting messages to other clubs.

Ok ok, just one more:
I´m a Chelsea fan mate! I support Benfica like you know but in England I´m a Chelsea fan :) So you're mocking a team that I support! But I don´t care mate it's banter and in a funny way I will not be angry or anything stupid like that...

Andy

I´m a Chelsea fan mate! I support Benfica like I know but in England I´m a Chelsea fan :) So you're mocking a team that I support! But I don´t care mate it's banter and in a funny way I will not be angry or anything stupid like that...
all just a bit of harmless fun taken the right way!!

Football Cards

the newspapers in England are different to a lot of other countries buddy... they can print absolute rubbish they make up without being accountable for it. Ridiculously the Sun newspaper in England reported that Pogba had SIGNED for Chelsea one day and then Man City the next, of course never did...of course everyone with half a brain know he's moving to La Liga next not a backward step to the Premier league!!
I think Manchester United were linked to 145 different players in English newspapers this summer I read somewhere...!!!
145 :p:D Agree with that mate, but it´s not only in England, Portugal is the same or even worst! Just ask @dantzig he is a Sporting fan and the newspapers said that one argentinian 21 years old player called Cervi was almost a Sporting player signed for the rivals Benfica (team I support) last night and it´s official now. The same happen with Mitroglou that the newspapers also said that it was a Sporting player, signed for us Benfica... And I could bring all the covers of players in newspapers that said that players were Benfica players (saying that they were closed deals) and signed for Porto... And they are just players like Falcao, Hulk, James Rodriguez, Danilo, Alex Sandro (now at the Juve you support :)) and many more but this are the most know, each one of those players had covers at portuguese newspapers saying that they have signed for Benfica...Eventually signed for Porto. If you mate understand portuguese I would put the images of the covers...

Football Cards

And about your videos @Andy once again awesome as well in some of the opinions you gave to be honest I liked Darmian... But I just watched one game of United when the won 1-0 against Tottenham (they didn't deserve Tottenham played better in my opinion) on his debut and for me the best United player on the game... About Zouma like every Chelsea defender this season as been AWFUL the first goal of Naismith I scored between the two centre backs Terry and Zouma, of course unacceptable and then in second half Everton has winning 2-1 and Zouma tries to go for attack lost the ball at half-line quick ball of Everton to Lukaku and he was on a on with Begovic but Begovic save. That mistake could at the time ended the game.

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Sorry guys buy you are going way off topic and its impossible to follow up with a thread. It would be a good idea if discussions unrelated to the topic, in this case collection, can go into off-topic section.
I personally have nothing against these kind of posts, but it would be good idea to have some sort of structure and order on the forums :)

Andy

And about your videos @Andy once again awesome as well in some of the opinions you gave to be honest I liked Darmian... But I just watched one game of United when the won 1-0 against Tottenham (they didn't deserve Tottenham played better in my opinion) on his debut and for me the best United player on the game... About Zouma like every Chelsea defender this season as been AWFUL the first goal of Naismith I scored between the two centre backs Terry and Zouma, of course unacceptable and then in second half Everton has winning 2-1 and Zouma tries to go for attack lost the ball at half-line quick ball of Everton to Lukaku and he was on a on with Begovic but Begovic save. That mistake could at the time ended the game.
I must admit i try and be as controversial as i can in the videos buddy...it gets loads more comments ,likes/dislikes then - all of which is a good thing as moves it up through the search engine rankings! its a sly technique, but i love the abuse its enjoyable!! You should see when I do challenges opening packs of cards and "accidentally" miss a player - done that in a barca v real recreation and thats had just under 300,000 views now!!

Football Cards

I must admit i try and be as controversial as i can in the videos buddy...it gets loads more comments ,likes/dislikes then - all of which is a good thing as moves it up through the search engine rankings! its a sly technique, but i love the abuse its enjoyable!! You should see when I do challenges opening packs of cards and "accidentally" miss a player - done that in a barca v real recreation and thats had just under 300,000 views now!!
It´s a good move from you. I see mate you have miss a lot of Portuguese player more then 2 times i believe mate! Do you have anything against my country mate :D:p? Just kidding :)

Andy

Sorry guys buy you are going way off topic and its impossible to follow up with a thread. It would be a good idea if discussions unrelated to the topic, in this case collection, can go into off-topic section.
I personally have nothing against these kind of posts, but it would be good idea to have some sort of structure and order on the forums :)
back to topic, next 5 sneaky peaky packs of Match Attax 2016:

Football Cards

i love Portugal...Varela was a genuine mistake though!!
Yes and I believe you did it twice once at world cup stickers 2014 that you did and now against brazil :p Mistakes happen to every one! Just saw your third video of Match Attax and those comments over Ogbonna made my day:D:D:D:p:p:p

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
@Andy How many times you had to reset the video because you couldn't get all 5 packs to stood in the same pile?

Topps is smart, they start with this "sneak previews" to sell a bunch of normal cards for a good price (no one believes these magazines from publishers worth anything at all)

Ogbonna comments were killer indeed, wasn't expecting a collector in youtube randomly calling donkey to a player.