• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Loose Stickers

ilias

Hello, I just want ask how some collectors store their cards. Everyone has different ways we can all learn from one another.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
My own collection cards are always inside a binder, doubles are just stored in empty Tassimo T-Discs boxes.

Loose stickers from completed sets are inside zip-bags, separated in lots (depends how much each bag can store safely) or even that "sticky plastic" (don't know the name) that really encapsulates lots (saves space when you store them in boxes or drawers).

As you can see, nothing fancy ;)

ilias

Yes, but I use those for the trading cards collections. Not for doubles (they are not cheap in Argentina)-
I understand, most storage protection company's are in the U.S. So it might be costly to ship too.
whatever keeps your cards in good condition continue doing it.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Oh man, this is giving me the urge to find those pocket sheets to protect also some stickers and packets... Oh, I can feel the adrenalyn!

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Too much Panini for you Carlos :p Adrenaline :) Hahahaha
I was waiting for you to do the pun... Success :D

But really, I need to do something like that... Problem is finding good pocket sheets without paying too much... You know I'm a cheap bastard!

ilias

@dantzig I actually kept my packets in sleeves (Team bags) very cheap way to store your sealed packets.

I might be able to find something for you on sheets if that's what you want.

redwhite

I purchased the pocket sheets in the UK. For me personally, definitely worth the investment.

Here you can find a direct link: http://veratrinder.org/album-pages-multi-master-c-4_392_170.html

Because of all different sizes of the Panini sticker sets, it's very practical to use different pockets and you can also store them in the same map.

MM12: mostly used for WC and EC stickers
MM9: for some larger sticker sets (Champions League, Copa America, Road to WC, ...)
MM2/MM4: mostly used for promo or update sheets
MM6: for sealed packets

Sergio Z

Contributor
I already knew there were pocket sheets for stickers, but... for packets?! I've been wondering for so long how to store them properly and I just find this! I'm gonna look for some of them in my city :D