Looking for Breaking Bad Trading Card box

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
If by any case someone has Breaking Bad Season 1-5 trading cards box I would be happy to buy it.
Collection was issued in 2014 in US, so I truly hope someone will have it.
I will pay with PayPal.
Please let me know if you have it and the price you are looking to get for it.
I also accept trade as a solution.
breakingbad_display.png

ilias

Hello Pavle, I haven't seen this at my local hobby shop. I will check and see if I see anything i will contact you.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I havent gave the series a try maybe. I will watch an episode and see how I feel.
I will contact you if I see anything
Watch at least the first 3 seasons... I only watched two seasons and first 3 episodes of season 3 (don't know why I stopped, 'cause I was liking it, though not loving it), and everyone keeps telling me the same: it gets better and better.

I have a friend who just loves BB, so when I talk with him again, I'll ask if he's interested (he's a MTG guy).

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Bah, those TV series boxes used to have a lot of rare cards, kinda like Futera or even Prizm, so I don't really care... But if I ever find one, I won't tell you!

I was watching on TV, but forgot to watch a couple of episodes and I don't want to watch online... I also have other series that I need to watch, so BB is not the only one in my watch list.

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Thanks for the effort Illias, do not bother yourself with it so much, its not that important. I think I will get one on eBay once I find a proper deal.

Hello Pavle,

ok in order for me to determine the total price I need to know which method of shipping you want.
Do you want the cheapest method of shipping? or do you want a fast shipping? registered mail? etc.
Let me know.

raj3sh

What kind of hits you got from the box , if you already purchased and opened . Just wanted to know out of my curiosity

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
What kind of hits you got from the box , if you already purchased and opened . Just wanted to know out of my curiosity
You can check youtube videos to find out what "hits" (I suppose you're talking about the rare cards) some people had.