INTERNATIONAL MEETING...??? JANUARY 11th???

stickersCat

Patron
Next 11th January our friend Emiliano @Caniggia organize in Bologna the 3rd edition of Panini Forever. I thing is a good time to visit again Bologna for to visit the fair...Some collectors told last summer about International meeting. Maybe in Panini Forever will be the right place.
I just bought my ticket for to fly to Bologna that weekend. If any other collector have time...and some money (just for to fly, eat, drink and probably to buy some album...) we can meet there. I am waiting for to meet with Emiliano and others. See you in Bologna. Ciao!

1577734165276.png

LeicesterRob

Contributor
Patron
Wow that looks brilliant @stickersCat and @Caniggia

Looking forward to seeing lots of pictures!

This year isn't possible but next year I should plan to visit to tie in Panini, Serie A and some skiing! What a trip!

stickersCat

Patron
The Figurine Forever Expo was wonderful. In the early morning I left, with my wife, from Barcelona. At 8 am I was at Piazza Magiore in Bologna. With calmness I took a bus that took me to Estragon Club. Panini was breathing there everywhere. The welcome was very warm thanks once again to the kindness of Emiliano Nanni. At last I got rid of the heavy suitcase that Adrenalyn was carrying for the Madagascar project (sticker raising for Madagascar). Shortly afterwards my suitcase was empty ...
Gradually it filled up with albums and stickers. It was also a pleasure to meet Gianni Bellini in person and to dedicate his book to me ...
Recommended? Yes, totally.
At Figurine Forever you will find everything about Calciatori albums of any year. You will also find rarities of WC and Euro albums and especially many loose stickers from any collection. I encourage everyone to meet us next year in Bologna!IMG_20200111_103930.jpg

Attachments