How to recognize an original sealed pack ?

redwhite

Well wel well, it seems figurinepanini.org changed his name to stickershop.it and when I took a look at his site and on eBay it seems he's still selling fake packets or resticking labels on other packs. :mad:

Not only his Chinese EURO 2012 packs are fake (see older post from 2018), but this seller also messed up with at least 3 Czech CORFIX labels.

All is starting when I've got a message from a collector who bought a rare CORFIX WC14 packet from a Spanish seller. When he compared the label it seems the fax number was missing. Probably the Spanish seller did business with the Italian sticker_shop (at least he used the same picture) and I'm afraid he's ripped too.

Anyway, I did some research and found some suspicious packets on the site and ebay auctions of sticker_shop.

In 2014 from my Czech contact I've received original CORFIX packs WC14, I'm 100% sure mine are original because that person ordered them straightly from CORFIX.

Here's a picture of my collection:
100% ORIGINAL (fax number ending with 110 is on the label)
original_CORFIX_WC14.jpg

Here is a label that is probably taken from a Czech FIFA365 2018 pack. Here is no fax number on the label, only a phone number ending with 100
fake_CORFIX_WC2014.png Probably recovered and resticked from this one below (no fax number on it) (picture coming from my personal collection and also received from the same trustfull contact
original_CORFIX_FIFA3652018.jpgI did some more research

and when I looked further on the Italian site I discovered more resticked labels.

FIFA 365 2016.
Here we can see again a resticked label (maybe again coming from FIFA365 2018 without fax number, phone only)
fake_CORIX_FIFA3652016.jpg

and here we have the original one coming from my own collection, fax number ending with 110
original_CORFIX_FIFA3652016_110.jpg

Another one?
Yes we have
ORIGINAL
RTWC18: fax number ending with 110
original_CORFIX_RTWC18_110.jpg

Resticked label: no fax number, just phone number (ending with 100)
fake_CORFIX_RTWC2018.jpg

No idea why CORFIX isn't using the fax number on all labels, but because of this evidence the Italian seller is unmasked again with at least 3 corfix packs. :mad:

CSKA Sofia Forever

Beware of this fake packet currently offered on ebay! Its price has already reached 25,50€.
Original Italia 90 Kellogg's packets have 3 Kellogg's stickers inside (it is even written on the back).
On the picture below it is clear that the bottom sticker is a normal one. Same old story - someone buys an empty packet in good condition, fills it in with stickers, puts some glue to "seal" it, and here we go...

fraud.jpg