How to recognize an original sealed pack ?

E

ElPrince

@Pavle me neither
just for example I have opened more or less 10000 WC 2002 sealed packets Canadian edition and I found many of them with different labels on the backside but I have never sold one single of these packets as a variation

redwhite

It seems that the king of fake Chinese packets (mondo-panini) made a new victim at eBay.
Be careful of this person and don't buy those Chinese packets from him, he's printing his own labels.

I confirm that this is a 100% fake packet :mad:
As told in previous posts, the distributor became the Chinese agent of Panini since 2010, so a Chinese World Cup 2002 packet doesn't exist!

Attachments

SubZero

I want to develop the topic of sealed packets:

For example I have sealed packets FIFA 365 2015 wich I bought in Bulgaria and in Czech Republic, they are the same, but on the packets that I bought in CZ there is a label of Hamley's shop where I bought it. Why should these packets differ if they are the same?
What I want to say is that all packets with shop labels are not different packets with shop labels. How many shops that many packets with labels can be.

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpg

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Whoever buys it deserve to be deceived. Every person with the tiny tiniest brain should realize a packet variation does not have some white label with gibberish. I can do the same easily.

ebay doesn't help too. Report the listing and you have tons of options to choose from, but I couldn't find any that is exactly what I want to report. This is not a counterfeit (product is legit, not the label though), this is not a fraudulent listing and surely not the other dozen of options.